Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-14-2014, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Iphones are stupid. Theur design is stupid and the whole interface is stupid. I hate using my ipod and I barely use it nowadays.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 02:53 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Funny how stupid it is, considering Android copied a lot of iOS 7's styling cues after it came out.

I rather have a smooth OS than half the useless **** that slows down your phones.
Old 07-14-2014, 03:03 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Funny how stupid it is, considering Android copied a lot of iOS 7's styling cues after it came out.

I rather have a smooth OS than half the useless **** that slows down your phones.
You've got that objectively twisted about the copying(with iOS 7 anyway), but I won't get into that.

Who care's anyway? There's a very limited number of ways to do an effective touch based interface. You're working with the same set of constraints trying to solve the same set of problems. Of course there's going to be some overlap. Cars have steering wheels.

Steve Jobs actually said it far better than I can.

...until he got all butthurt about rectangles.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 05:03 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

49ertebowfan is taking a week off for trolling. let's not act like i won't do the same thing here.
Old 07-14-2014, 09:10 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Njk why so hurt in the butt, just accept bbds tip.......

IPhone does the same thing with slowing it down. If you use it for more than 2 os updates prepare yourself for lag and freezing. It's like all companies want you to buy a new phone every other year
Old 07-14-2014, 10:17 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat316 View Post
Njk why so hurt in the butt, just accept bbds tip.......

IPhone does the same thing with slowing it down. If you use it for more than 2 os updates prepare yourself for lag and freezing. It's like all companies want you to buy a new phone every other year
so go ******* talk about it in the iphone thread. this kind of ******** has literally made every part of this board unbearable. i have no idea why you think it's reasonable to keep trying to push one of the internet's most idiotic holy wars on a site where maybe 4 people are remotely qualified to even have an actual ******* opinion. nobody even jerks off this hard in the ps/xbox threads anymore.

tl;dr - grow up or at least take your trolling ******** to any one of the ten million other sites that cater to middle school kids.
Old 07-15-2014, 07:37 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chill.

(10 characters)
Old 07-15-2014, 05:03 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

*shrug* then cut the crap.
Old 07-15-2014, 05:05 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to root my note 3, anyone done it to theirs yet?

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 05:38 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
I want to root my note 3, anyone done it to theirs yet?
I have...running the jedi elite rom too. Have for the last 2 or 3 months and 0 problems.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 07-15-2014, 10:05 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really want a new tablet. I have a 1st Kindle Fire that I rooted and got plain android on but it still is pretty slow and lacks a lot of features now.

I really want to get a Nexus 7 but I'm waiting for google to release the new one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 11:00 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

I want a tablet too and was also leaning nexus 7.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 07-15-2014, 11:07 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll probably root my phone tonight or tomorrow and I love my nexus 7, my old one still runs like a champ.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 12:25 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm just waiting for the Nexus 8 to drop.

I've noticed with my Note 3 screen space I use my desktop and laptop so much less. Phones have come so far. Calling people is like function #6 in my usage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 12:29 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
I'm just waiting for the Nexus 8 to drop.

I've noticed with my Note 3 screen space I use my desktop and laptop so much less. Phones have come so far. Calling people is like function #6 in my usage.
I don't even like phone calls lol I got my note 3 cuz I used to work graveyard alone in a parking lot and I watched movies all night.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 07-16-2014, 10:22 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Bought the Nexus 7 for the gf for her birthday and it crapped out on her after 2 weeks and won't turn on anymore. I didn't get the warranty either.

If I don't have the receipt anymore can I ship it to google to get it replaced or na?
Old 07-21-2014, 03:43 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Bought the Nexus 7 for the gf for her birthday and it crapped out on her after 2 weeks and won't turn on anymore. I didn't get the warranty either.

If I don't have the receipt anymore can I ship it to google to get it replaced or na?
How did it crap out? If it is a software/ hardware issue you can call google and they will replace it. With EVERY DEVICE you buy there is a 1 year manufacturer warranty that covers hardware/software issues. If you dropped it in a pool of water then that is your fault and they won't replace that.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 03:48 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
How did it crap out? If it is a software/ hardware issue you can call google and they will replace it. With EVERY DEVICE you buy there is a 1 year manufacturer warranty that covers hardware/software issues. If you dropped it in a pool of water then that is your fault and they won't replace that.
To my knowledge, it just won't load anymore. It will try to turn on, then it will keep restarting until the battery dies.

She didn't drop it or anything. It just stopped working on her.
Old Yesterday, 09:49 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The One M8 is pretty excellent so far. The build absolutely lives up to the hype. Feels far better in the hand than anything I've used.

Really happy with it thus far. I even like Sense better than I thought I would. I'm probably still flashing something else to get rid of the awful bloatware, but I'll probably look for something with Sense. They've really improved it a ton since the last time I've played around with it. Doesn't seem to be a huge performance impact with it this time around and the aesthetic is a lot cleaner these days.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:57 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

If it was the size of my note and didn't have a non changeable battery I'd roll with the m8

Props to BK for the sig
Quote: