Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 11-20-2010, 12:06 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

THROW VERTICALLY, NOT ******* HORIZONTALLY!

Holy ****, there are only so many screens you can run.

Don't bother catching the ball, Stonum. It's not like it hit you in the hands or anything.

COME THE **** ON! THE ************* BALL HITS YOU IN THE ******* HANDS. CATCH IT, YOU ******* PIECES OF ************* ****!
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 12:06 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marino13 View Post
I go to a d2 school, atleast our guys can tackle
I did too....a crappy one, but of the couple games I went to, I think they can tackle a little better than this. I don't think I've ever seen a team before who does something so fundamental to the game so poorly.
Old 11-20-2010, 12:07 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
THROW VERTICALLY, NOT ******* HORIZONTALLY!

Holy ****, there are only so many screens you can run.

Don't bother catching the ball, Stonum. It's not like it hit you in the hands or anything.
[img][/img]

Last edited by BeerBaron : 11-20-2010 at 12:10 PM.
BeerBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 12:07 PM    (permalink
Marino13
Veteran

Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I did too....a crappy one, but of the couple games I went to, I think they can tackle a little better than this. I don't think I've ever seen a team before who does something so fundamental to the game so poorly.
I go to Lock Haven and am a junior. I have yet to see us win a game
Marino13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 12:09 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Truly and honestly, thank you.

Quote:
Haha, Lock Haven is so bad. Scenic campus, though. West Chester won a couple games, but their secondary tends to be about as good as UM's.
Old 11-20-2010, 12:09 PM    (permalink
Marino13
Veteran

Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

don't bother calling the hold on Kovacs either
Old 11-20-2010, 12:10 PM    (permalink
Marino13
Veteran

great effort D
Old 11-20-2010, 12:10 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

**** you, Michigan. You're pathetic.
Old 11-20-2010, 12:11 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it's okay to like, get off blocks or something

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Silver & Blue
Veteran

Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What the **** Michigan!?!?!?!?
"You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler
Silver & Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, congrats on your Big Ten title Wisconsin.

What are the chances Bielema tries to hang 80 on Michigan?

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have to admit Sniper, it was an insult to big12 defenses

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Oh yeah? I went to Clarion. I think we won 4 total games in my 4 years there.......PA D-2 football isn't so good.....
Old 11-20-2010, 12:12 PM    (permalink
Marino13
Veteran

The entire defensive staff should be fired tomorrow. Hire me and Sniper we could probably call a better game. Bench Obi Ezeh and we already will improve
Old 11-20-2010, 12:12 PM    (permalink
Marino13
Veteran

Quote:
Oh yeah? I went to Clarion. I think we won 4 total games in my 4 years there.......PA D-2 football isn't so good.....
IUP and Cal are pretty good
Old 11-20-2010, 12:13 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Well, congrats on your Big Ten title Wisconsin.

What are the chances Bielema tries to hang 80 on Michigan?
I hope he hangs 100 on them. Those ******* scrubs don't deserve to be on the ******* field. It's a ******* joke that James Rogers plays the same position on the same field that Charles Woodson once played. It's a ******* embarrassment that Obi Ezeh stands where Dave Harris once stood. **** this ******* team. I hope Wisconsin hangs 100 and Ohio State drops 200 on them. **** this ******* team. Have some ******* pride, you ******* pieces of ****. Show a ************* pulse.

Wow. I wish I were surprised. **** YOU, JEREMY GALLON.
Old 11-20-2010, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Marino13
Veteran

Gallon again making a huge mistake
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
IUP and Cal are pretty good
Yeah, they're decent. And Slippery Rock had Brandon Fusco who might be drafted. Still....there are some awful teams here.
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RichrRod for OC!!!!! (well preferably not cuz if you match that offense to a vaguely acceptable D you will have a pretty good team)

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Silver & Blue
Veteran

Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh my god Michigan, hold on to the ball!!!!! There is no team in the nation that has fundamentals worse than Michigans.
"You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler
Old 11-20-2010, 12:16 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Darryl Stonum set the Big 10 record for most kickoff yardage in one season last year. What does the genius RR do? Take him off returns so Jeremy "I Fumble Once a Game" Gallon can play.
Old 11-20-2010, 12:17 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Defense making a play?

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Marino13
Veteran

hey James Rogers made a play
Sniper
Legend

Tolzien's first red-zone pick of the year. Awful throw. You're really bad if James Rogers picks you off. Don't celebrate, Rogers. You did nothing.
Silver & Blue
Veteran

Holy crap we made a pick. Like it matters though, still down 24-0 with a useless offense.

-Bo Schembechler