Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 11-20-2010, 01:18 PM    (permalink
Marino13
Veteran

Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Darryl Stonum set the Big 10 record for most kickoff yardage in one season last year. What does the genius RR do? Take him off returns so Jeremy "I Fumble Once a Game" Gallon can play.
**** if you're going to bench Stonum atleast use Dileo the guy you recruited to be a kick returner.
Marino13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 01:18 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And the boos are raining down on Senior Day. Well-deserved, for that matter.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marino13 View Post
**** if you're going to bench Stonum atleast use Dileo the guy you recruited to be a kick returner.
He brought one back earlier to the 40-ish.

Montee Ball- 15-111-2. Wow.
Old 11-20-2010, 01:22 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Purdue scores on a rollout pass right before the half! About to be 21-13.
Old 11-20-2010, 01:23 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, was hoping this game would be exciting to watch. And, for the first time in my life was rooting for Mich. Now I feel like bad luck. The black cloud continues to follow me.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Silver & Blue
Veteran

Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only thing that would make this day better would be for Purdue to beat MSU. Because the tears of MSU fans are so yummy.
"You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler
Silver & Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 01:27 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you're Michigan's head coach what do you say at half time?

Old 11-20-2010, 01:28 PM    (permalink
Silver & Blue
Veteran

Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
"Heres my resignation papers."
"You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler
Silver & Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
its been nice knowing you guys?

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
"I quit." That would make me feel better anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 01:29 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Little Caesar's Bowl, here we come!
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't even post in the gameday thread during games anymore because I get too pissed off. But seriously, this is a ******* joke, just like the last three years have been.

In three years, Michigan has become good enough to barely beat bad teams, and get crushed by good teams. Hooray...........

Quote:

Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
I don't even post in the gameday thread during games anymore because I get too pissed off. But seriously, this is a ******* joke.
Nice of you to join us today, though! I'm happy you showed up. I took over the profanity today if it's cool with you.
Old 11-20-2010, 01:31 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

Well, at least Tressel will be the final piece to the puzzle that is Rich Rod's firing and Michigan will be that much closer to competitive football.

Sniper
Legend

Tolzien is 13-14 for 196 yards. Simply astounding.
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really hope a 5 loss Pitt wins the Big East.

Mainly because Iowa isn't getting screwed out of a BCS bowl for it, so idc. I think it would be a hilarious testament to the whole BCS regime.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 01:32 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

Quote:
Nice of you to join us today, though! I'm happy you showed up. I took over the profanity today if it's cool with you.
I'd be banned from the internet and have the FBI following me if I actually typed my thoughts on Rich Rodriguez today.

Like I said, in three years we've improved to the point of barely beating bad teams and getting hammered by good teams. Hooray. What a goddamn disgrace.

Quote:

Old 11-20-2010, 01:33 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Well, at least Tressel will be the final piece to the puzzle that is Rich Rod's firing and Michigan will be that much closer to competitive football.
Jim Tressel- ruining and yet rebuilding Michigan football.

On the bright side, Denard needs four rushing yards to set the all-time NCAA rushing record for a QB. Yay.
Old 11-20-2010, 01:33 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

Quote:
Jim Tressel- ruining and yet rebuilding Michigan football.
I can only hope Rodriguez is fired, but I have a sinking feeling he's going to get next year.

Quote:

Old 11-20-2010, 01:34 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
I'd be banned from the internet and have the FBI following me if I actually typed my thoughts on Rich Rodriguez today.

Like I said, in three years we've improved to the point of barely beating bad teams and getting hammered by good teams. Hooray. What a goddamn disgrace.
We'll always have UMass '10!
Old 11-20-2010, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Someone remind me why I didn't take Wisconsin -4? Oh, right, because I'm an idiot.
Old 11-20-2010, 01:36 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Someone remind me why I didn't take Wisconsin -4? Oh, right, because I'm an idiot.
Wait, what? I don't know if I'm more surprised that there ever was a line that close for this game, or that you didn't take it...
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 01:37 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

How in the name of God could you grant him 2011? Another year to get the system in place? Implementing the most non-physical style of football to ever be seen by the fans of college football? Dude, that dude would make one hell of an attorney if he can defend his case and earn 2011.

Old 11-20-2010, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Marino13
Veteran

Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And the boos are raining down on Senior Day. Well-deserved, for that matter.
seriously the only reason I'm glad its senior day is that they are all gone.
Marino13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 01:38 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Wait, what? I don't know if I'm more surprised that there ever was a line that close for this game, or that you didn't take it...
I'm poor and didn't have money available. :/ Oh well. I'm sure Rich Rod will be back next year, so I can bet against them again.