Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 11-20-2010, 12:39 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
I'm poor and didn't have money available. :/ Oh well. I'm sure Rich Rod will be back next year, so I can bet against them again.
Well, then that's a valid excuse. But why in the world was a line ever as close as Wisconsin -4? Someone must have been high.

In other news, if MSU loses today and Iowa beats OSU, we are 2nd in the the conference. I can live with that even if it means Wisconsin goes Rose Bowling.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 12:39 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
How in the name of God could you grant him 2011? Another year to get the system in place? Implementing the most non-physical style of football to ever be seen by the fans of college football? Dude, that dude would make one hell of an attorney if he can defend his case and earn 2011.
I don't know what the case would be, I'm just saying I have that sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Actually, my nightmare is that Rodriguez somehow gets 2011, Harbaugh gets hired by someone else after this year, Rodriguez gets fired after 2011, it's too late for Harbaugh, and we're stuck with someone like Brady Hoke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 12:41 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No way! A decent return from Stonum AND he didn't fumble?

Of course, Rich Rod's squad would never allow that. Let's get a holding call just because.

Denard, remember when you hit wide-open targets? Good times.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 12:41 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
I don't know what the case would be, I'm just saying I have that sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Actually, my nightmare is that Rodriguez somehow gets 2011, Harbaugh gets hired by someone else after this year, Rodriguez gets fired after 2011, it's too late for Harbaugh, and we're stuck with someone like Brady Hoke.
Well, Michigan will probably look at it like RichRod wasn't the problem, Robinson was. So they will keep RichRod and hire a new DC to give it another year.

And I have that exact same feeling. RichRod will stay, Harbaugh will either be picked up in the offseason or before RichRod is fired within the next year.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 11-20-2010, 12:42 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

RichRod to sideline reporter lady: "We can't let that first half define who we are."

Why the **** not? It's exactly who you are and what you've done all year. How does that not define you?

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 11-20-2010, 12:43 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's say Harbaugh straight up just isn't available, he stays at Stanford, like an idiot and Rod is fired after '10. Who do you guys want?

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Denard's got the all-time QB rushing record and is the charter member of the 2,000/1,500 club.
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
Let's say Harbaugh straight up just isn't available, he stays at Stanford, like an idiot and Rod is fired after '10. Who do you guys want?
Me. I've never lost as Michigan's head coach in video games.
Old 11-20-2010, 12:45 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Me. I've never lost as Michigan's head coach in video games.
maybe you should consider playing at a higher difficulty level

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 12:45 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

I want to get a job as the guy who comes up with prop bets for Michigan games. Let's try this.

O/U 2.5 turnovers in the half for Michigan.
O/U 1.5 missed field goals
O/U 3.5 failed fourth-down conversions.
O/U Denard finishing with 135.5 rushing yards.
Wisconsin -42 for the game.
Old 11-20-2010, 12:46 PM    (permalink
Marino13
Veteran

Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well thats a start
Marino13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
maybe you should consider playing at a higher difficulty level
Heisman, *****. The nickel blitz where you go Cover 0 with both LBs blitzing and everyone else in man coverage is the best.

Gorgeous throw from Denard. Hey, we remembered that Darryl Stonum was a top-10 WR recruit in high school!!!

ZOMGZ A MADE EXTRA POINT!
iowatreat54
Icon

Ohhhh the comeback has begun!!!!

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where was this **** like 25 minutes ago in the game your morons? Sorry Michigan but you're a couple cans short of a six pack. Thanks for trying though.

Old 11-20-2010, 12:47 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Ohhhh the comeback has begun!!!!
The only downside is that the defense does have to play every once in a while.
Old 11-20-2010, 12:48 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
Well you can always hope that Tolzien reverts back to his high school form and throws 7 INTs like he did against my high school.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 11-20-2010, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

How does a stud like Ryan Kerrigan end up at Purdue?
Old 11-20-2010, 12:51 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
How does a stud like Ryan Kerrigan end up at Purdue?
Because he gets pushed in the face by an OT and still almost gets to the QB.

Oh wait, that doesn't really answer your question.

Umm because MSU blows? Damn, I'm not good at this.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Marino13
Veteran

Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

also noticed that whenever Carvin Johnson is in he makes an impact
Marino13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sniper
Legend

I like Carvin Johnson. He makes the occasional freshman mistake, but he looks like he can play a bit.

Don't bother cheering, crowd. They're not getting a stop.

Three-man rush, please die in a fire. I refuse to believe that the fumble actually happened.
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
You were saying....

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 11-20-2010, 12:52 PM    (permalink
Silver & Blue
Veteran

Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Silver & Blue is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fumble and Michigan recovers, thank god.
"You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler
Silver & Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wisconsin is like "Nah, OSU can have the Big 10...we don't really want it."
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

Go deep again.

Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
You were saying....
Your doubt angers me. I will now send James White to score a 90-yard TD on Wisconsin's next drive and HE WILL BE UNTOUCHED!