Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 11-20-2010, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Marino13
Veteran

Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
I like Carvin Johnson. He makes the occasional freshman mistake, but he looks like he can play a bit.

Don't bother cheering, crowd. They're not getting a stop.

Three-man rush, please die in a fire. I refuse to believe that the fumble actually happened.
I will say this about our freshmen. While I think Rod needs to do better at recruiting I like what I've seen from Vinopal, Avery, and Johnson. Black occasionally makes a play too
Marino13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
Go deep again.
What the hell is the matter with you? Don't you know double screens every play and first-down handoffs for two yards to Vincent Smith are the way to go?
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Your doubt angers me. I will now send James White to score a 90-yard TD on Wisconsin's next drive and HE WILL BE UNTOUCHED!
Or, at most, brushed gently by no fewer than 5 Michigan "defenders" (using the term loosely in this case.)
Old 11-20-2010, 12:54 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Your doubt angers me. I will now send James White to score a 90-yard TD on Wisconsin's next drive and HE WILL BE UNTOUCHED!
I say huge Wisconsin drive down inside the red zone, and Tolzien throws a pick.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marino13 View Post
I will say this about our freshmen. While I think Rod needs to do better at recruiting I like what I've seen from Vinopal, Avery, and Johnson. Black occasionally makes a play too
Black would be sooooooo good in a 4-3.
Old 11-20-2010, 12:55 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What the hell is the matter with you? Don't you know double screens every play and first-down handoffs for two yards to Vincent Smith are the way to go?

****, sorry. I will shut up now with my thoughts :( I just thought you know, it would like, work.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Marino13
Veteran

Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Black would be sooooooo good in a 4-3.
rumor is David Brandon is going to make Rod get a guy to run a 4-3
Sniper
Legend

So Darryl Stonum again. I like this.

Wisconsin DE fail.

Denard...yay!
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Look at the poise by Denard.

Touchdown Denardzzz.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
****, sorry. I will shut up now with my thoughts :( I just thought you know, it would like, work.
Well, you were right, so... ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marino13 View Post
rumor is David Brandon is going to make Rod get a guy to run a 4-3
I'm down like D-Lo Brown for that. I like the 3-4 or the 4-3, but the 3-3-5, while it can be properly executed well, is a stretch with the personnel that UM has.

Did UM really hit two straight extra points?
Old 11-20-2010, 12:56 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Hey guys, did you know 2 years ago Wisconsin was up 19-0 at Michigan at halftime. And that Michigan came back to win?

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 11-20-2010, 12:57 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Okay so, I have another ridiculously unproductive idea. Now, that Michigan has shown they can throw a deep ball, the safeties gotta back the fCoe out in a spread formation and run a draw with Denard on first or second.

Old 11-20-2010, 12:57 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Hey guys, did you know 2 years ago Wisconsin was up 19-0 at Michigan at halftime. And that Michigan came back to win?
Lies. This never happened.

Tolzien is really ******* stupid.
Old 11-20-2010, 12:58 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Okay so, I have another ridiculously unproductive idea. Now, that Michigan has shown they can throw a deep ball, the safeties gotta back the fCoe out in a spread formation and run a draw with Denard on first or second.
Got any ideas for the defense or are you like Rich Rod and only one-dimensional?
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

56-7 at the half...hahahaha. SCAR is ******* Troy up at the half.

Looks they're playing with some confidence now. Wow.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
Lies. This never happened.

Tolzien is really ******* stupid.
Well, it's the 3rd quarter and I just heard about it for the first time. I wasn't sure it happened, because it hasn't really been mentioned at all today.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Marino13
Veteran

if anybody not named Martin can tackle on first hit our D would be serviceable
Old 11-20-2010, 12:59 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

Zzzzomfgzz Tackling!!!

Old 11-20-2010, 01:00 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
I say huge Wisconsin drive down inside the red zone, and Tolzien throws a pick.
I'm just bumping this for semi-relevancy so far.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Sniper
Legend

Missed tackles and poor angles? Who does this Spielman character think he is, a college Hall of Famer? What does he know?
Marino13
Veteran

I am amazed how poor our angles are
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Got any ideas for the defense or are you like Rich Rod and only one-dimensional?
Run a ******* 4-3. Their passing game isn't sick. Stop the run, blitz the slightly ******** Wisky QB and force him into a mistake or two to protect your young secondary.

Old 11-20-2010, 01:01 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
I'm just bumping this for semi-relevancy so far.
There's really no reason for Wisconsin to throw since UM still leaves three guys on the line.
Old 11-20-2010, 01:01 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
There's really no reason for Wisconsin to throw since UM still leaves three guys on the line.
Just you wait. Bielema is still the head coach.

Booooo I was wrong. :(

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 11-20-2010, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Marino13
Veteran

Quote:
and you know nobody on Michigan can tackle