Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: How many wins will it take to win the AFC West?
12+ 0 0%
11 2 4.55%
10 21 47.73%
9 19 43.18%
8 2 4.55%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-19-2010, 09:50 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only way the Chiefs win the Div is if they win out at home, they won't win another game on the road they suck on the road.

That would put them at 9-7 which I think could to it but it will be close.
Old 11-19-2010, 10:45 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chiefs up comming schedule:
home vs. AZ
@ Seattle
home vs. Denver
@ SD
@ Stl Rams
home vs. Tenn
home vs. Oak

Chiefs will got 5-2 with loses to Tenn and SD. Close out the season 10-6 and win the division.

I can be hopeful, right?
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Kurve
Veteran

Kurve hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Kurve hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

As much as i would love to be all for this to happen .... its very hard for me to sit back and be in ease with the raiders they always break my heart some how some way. My gutt i guess doesnt have confidence in this team yet to really be consistant in the long haul for the rest of the season but i hope i am wrong! My honest guess the raiders go 8-8 mayb 9-7 at best.
Kurve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 01:27 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
The only way the Chiefs win the Div is if they win out at home, they won't win another game on the road they suck on the road.

That would put them at 9-7 which I think could to it but it will be close.
Suck? No. They haven't finished teams on the road, but they've been in control in every road game except Denver (Indy game was just weird, but the Chiefs should have won). They need to stop letting teams hang around so long. If they start converting 3rd downs on the road, they will win the division.
Old 11-19-2010, 02:45 PM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
On Denver: I just can't see Denver turning their season around. I could even see them losing more than 5 or more games the rest of the way. They've got a dynamic passing attack which can pull out a couple surprise wins (like this Monday against the Chargers), but I expect this team to quit on the season with another loss or two, just like they did in 2nd quarter of the Raider game.
If you think Denver will get the win against SD on Monday, then you might as well believe they can go on a run. The Broncos have been battling a ridiculous string of injuries since TC started, but the bye week helped. The OL in particular benefitted - that was the first time this season we had all the starters relatively healty and playing in their correct spots. Add in the confidence from winning two big divisional games in a row, and you've got the recipe for the start of a winning streak.

That being said, I agree completely that another loss or two will deflate the team... and chances are that happens on Monday.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote