Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 01-07-2011, 09:01 AM    (permalink
ChefMike
Veteran

ChefMike is a cocksman.ChefMike is a cocksman.ChefMike is a cocksman.
Default Now that VY is on the block

Who do you hear are the potential suitors and what do you think you can get for him??
ChefMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 09:03 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would of said a second MAYBE but seeing as we have said that if we don't get a partner we will release him I would say a third.
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 09:10 AM    (permalink
ChefMike
Veteran

ChefMike is a cocksman.ChefMike is a cocksman.ChefMike is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86 View Post
I would of said a second MAYBE but seeing as we have said that if we don't get a partner we will release him I would say a third.
I would then say you need to talk with Arizona and Washington and maybe ship VY to Skins, Skins send McNabb to Arizona and Arizona sends you a 3rd and conditional 5th from Washington...

3 way deal in the NFL would never happen but it would make everyone happy no doubt..
ChefMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 09:16 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd do a straight swap for Haynesworth if Washington came calling lol.
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 02:14 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm thinking a 4th in this years draft and maybe a conditional for next years.
Old 01-07-2011, 02:26 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think a 4th as well. It's what we traded McNair for, I believe.

He's gonna be nearly impossible to trade though. Everyone knows he'll be cut if he's not traded and he's got a HUGE payout this year. Titans have zero leverage unless another team loves VY and wants to guarantee they get him, which is unlikely.

Also, YAY CASHMONEYDREW!!!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Titansfan123
Rookie

Titansfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titansfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titansfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titansfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titansfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titansfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titansfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titansfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titansfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titansfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titansfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think if they get anything for him hopefully a 3rd or a straight up trade for some one...how about kyle orton it looks like tebow is the man in denver so maybe they will look to ship out orton...Kolb would be nice but eagles arent getting rid of him unless they get a deal they cant refuse
Titansfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 09:24 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Orton is a FA.
Old 02-08-2011, 02:55 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Orton is a FA.
Didn't he sign an extension not too long ago? I don't think he's a free agent. He'd have to be traded for.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 03:05 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86 View Post
What? A second rounder for Vince Young in any scenario is insane. A third is still ridiculous. A 5th is what he's worth. 4th at the absolute highest. But I bet everyone just waits for him to get cut and you'll get nothing.