Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: What game will be the best game of the week?
Patriots @ Lions 11 11.11%
Saints @ Cowboys 8 8.08%
Packers @ Falcons 27 27.27%
Eagles @ Bears 7 7.07%
Bucs @ Ravens 9 9.09%
Chargers @ Colts 25 25.25%
Steelers @ Bills 2 2.02%
Jags @ Giants 3 3.03%
Chiefs @ Seahawks 7 7.07%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-25-2010, 12:38 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice drop Tate!

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 12:41 PM    (permalink
Miaoww
Veteran

Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
The Pats just need to make these there regular uniforms and be done with it.
Why? They're awful.
Miaoww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 12:42 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miaoww View Post
Why? They're awful.
You're awful.
Old 11-25-2010, 12:42 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why? They're awful.
I actually never used to care for them much, but they are growing on me, I think maybe modernizing that red a bit woudl be bitchin.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
BradysKnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 12:44 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Was that PL they just showed flexing in the Megatron jersey? Kinda looked like him haha.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Playing much smarter on O now, get the running game going to slow down the rush.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Was that PL they just showed flexing in the Megatron jersey? Kinda looked like him haha.
i thought i was the only one...I REALLY hope it was hahaha
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The chestnut...she's a fickle beast. lol
Old 11-25-2010, 12:46 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
i thought i was the only one...I REALLY hope it was hahaha
Has he been posting in here today? I totally think it was him!!!
Old 11-25-2010, 12:46 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i don't think he has today...and it HAS to be him...there can't be 2 men out there as handsome as he
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 11-25-2010, 12:47 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BJGE is a ******* man child~

Old 11-25-2010, 12:48 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

That. Was the most impressive BJGE run i've ever seen.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ohh **** Steam rolled SMITH ahhahahah.
nepg
Icon

Holy ****, that was a power run by the Law Firm.
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

<3 The Law Firm
Old 11-25-2010, 12:50 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^^^^^^^^^

Just noticed the quote below your sig. Did Bill give Raheem credit? Ha!

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Morton
Veteran

Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton

Why do people even bother drafting running backs in the first round? Seriously - I mean, how often do you see all these guys playing at a high level who were late round picks or undrafted free agents?

The best running backs in football this year are two undrafted free agents (Benjarvus Green-Ellis and Arian Foster) and a seventh round pick (Peyton Hillis).

If I'm a GM, I never ever spend a first round pick on a running back.
Morton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 12:53 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-I-P View Post
^^^^^^^^^

Just noticed the quote below your sig. Did Bill give Raheem credit? Ha!
Bill said it last year I think.
Old 11-25-2010, 12:53 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morton View Post
Why do people even bother drafting running backs in the first round? Seriously - I mean, how often do you see all these guys playing at a high level who were late round picks or undrafted free agents?

The best running backs in football this year are two undrafted free agents (Benjarvus Green-Ellis and Arian Foster) and a seventh round pick (Peyton Hillis).

Completely agree. An athlete behind a good OL will pick up yards.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
Old 11-25-2010, 12:56 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Bill said it last year I think.
Aaaaah, very disappointed in Raheem right now.

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 12:56 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

i agree...unless it's someone completely dominant who can do whatever the hell they want ala AD, CJ, Raymell baby
Quote:
Old 11-25-2010, 12:57 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morton View Post

Even the recent transcendant talents we've had (LDT and AD) held their highest value when they were breaking in young, raw QBs in Brees, Rivers, and Jackson.

If you have a good quarterback, you should really never invest in first round runningbacks. Think how much better the Colts would be if they had used the picks they spent on Addai and Brown on linemen.
Old 11-25-2010, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Morton
Veteran

Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
i agree...unless it's someone completely dominant who can do whatever the hell they want ala AD, CJ, Raymell baby
As good of a runner Adrian Peterson is, I still wouldn't spend a first round pick on him, at least not a top 10 pick on him, because he can't pass block. If a running back can't stay in for all three downs, he's definitely not worth a first round pick no matter how beastly he runs.

Honestly, as far as I'm concerned, if you're going to spend a first round pick, much less a high first round pick, on a running back, he had better excel in all three phases of the game: running, pass catching, and pass blocking. The only guys I'd ever feel comfortable spending a first round pick on, if I were a GM, are guys like Ladanian Tomlinson, Brian Westbrook, Terrell Davis or Marshall Faulk. And two of those guys weren't even first round picks.
Morton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Patriots have the worst pass defense I have ever seen.
Our pass rush is non-existant and our zones are too soft.
It's gut wrenching watching us play D.
I pray for us to grab a stud OLB and DE and this D will be night and day

Old 11-25-2010, 01:00 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why? They're awful.

Maybe its just me showing my age, but these are the unis I remember watching the Pats play in. And also, I hate their current ones.
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote