Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: What game will be the best game of the week?
Patriots @ Lions 11 11.11%
Saints @ Cowboys 8 8.08%
Packers @ Falcons 27 27.27%
Eagles @ Bears 7 7.07%
Bucs @ Ravens 9 9.09%
Chargers @ Colts 25 25.25%
Steelers @ Bills 2 2.02%
Jags @ Giants 3 3.03%
Chiefs @ Seahawks 7 7.07%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-29-2010, 11:25 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To put a bow on the NFC Best talk...

St. Louis
@ARZ
@NO
KC
SF
@SEA

Seattle
CAR
@SF
ATL
@TB
STL

San Francisco
@GB
SEA
@SD
@STL
ARZ

The only thing that really jumps out at me is that San Fran is not in good shape at all. They have two extremely rough road games and if they lost both of them they'd have to win @ STL and vs SEA just to get to 7-9... However, if they did lose to GB and SD, but won the three division games, they'd have a 5-1 division record and actually would get in. In other words, they need to win those division games a lot more than the two tough road games...

I'd have St. Louis as the slight favorite, but Seattle always seems to step up surprisingly when they appear down and out (they won @ CHI and vs SD). If both teams went 2-3 or 3-2 down the stretch, but the Seahawks beat the Rams at home in W17, Seattle would get the nod with a 4-2 division record to St. Louis' 3-3 (or possibly worse).
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 11:31 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel bad for Derek Anderson.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 11:32 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol, that was a pretty good meltdown by DA. Still a distant second to Denny Green though.
Old 11-29-2010, 11:33 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Derek Anderson just went batshit crazy on some reporter haha.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 11:41 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

St. Louis
@ARZ W, 6-6
@NO L, 6-7
KC L, 6-8
SF W, 7-8
@SEA W, 8-8

Seattle
CAR W, 6-6
@SF L, 6-7
ATL L, 6-8
@TB L, 6-9
STL L, 6-10

San Francisco
@GB L, 4-8
SEA W, 5-8
@SD L, 5-9
@STL L, 5-10
ARZ W, 6-10

Thats how I hope it turns out. But the division games on the road scare me for my Rams....
Old 11-29-2010, 11:44 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^I think I like all of those minus two predictions.

I think you can beat KC at home.

And I think we'll beat you in Seattle.

If both of those are correct, you win 8-8 to 7-9.

We'll see...
Old 11-29-2010, 11:52 PM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Somebody link me to this meltdown.....

Cardinals season is over, so there's no reason to start Anderson.....

I hope they go with Skelton, but I hear he's "not ready."
Old 11-29-2010, 11:54 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

"What Deuce and I talk about is nobody's business."

I would love to get inside the mind of a Dirk Andersons. He put the 49ers on his back.
Old 11-29-2010, 11:57 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Crappy quality but its all I could find so far.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 12:01 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 11-30-2010, 12:02 AM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LMAO, that's priceless. I believe he wants to win but just got caught in a tough spot.....

That said, he still sucks and it's time to give Hall or Skelton a shot. Please give Skelton a chance.

Future Coors commercial.....

Last edited by NotRickJames : 11-30-2010 at 12:06 AM.
NotRickJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 12:08 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched it with no sound on I wasn't interested enough to turn my speakers on.
Old 11-30-2010, 12:12 AM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's a tough spot. You kinda can't help but either laugh or stew on the field during a tough loss, and maybe as a fan you'd rather see your guy stew, but it's pretty unfair for a reporter to single him out like that.

Dude didn't handle it well, but there weren't many ways to handle that.
Old 11-30-2010, 12:15 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think that interview was that bad, that reporter needs to get punched in the face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 12:16 AM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

Can't blame the reporter. Someone had to ask about it, and the reporter pretty much gave Anderson a way out of it with the way he phrased the question. Anderson wouldn't even own up to actually laughing.
Old 11-30-2010, 12:58 AM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
I can see a Coors light commercial in the near future.

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 01:50 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
But you lost your Luck.
We weren't going to get him anyways. I'm already preordering my Newton jersey.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 01:53 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotRickJames View Post
Can't blame the reporter. Someone had to ask about it, and the reporter pretty much gave Anderson a way out of it with the way he phrased the question. Anderson wouldn't even own up to actually laughing.
He shouldn't have been laughing in the first place on the sidelines when his team is getting a beatdown. Especially when you're the starting quarterback. And now he's trying to explode in front of the media to show that aesthetically pleasing "fire" that people like to see. Nice try Derek. Own up to your own mistake at least.

Quote:
Old 11-30-2010, 02:02 AM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What happened to Anthony Dixon? Wasn't he supposed to be the 'Steal of the Draft' or something.
Old 11-30-2010, 04:21 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
What happened to Anthony Dixon? Wasn't he supposed to be the 'Steal of the Draft' or something.
He's played decent in his career thus far.

Quote:
Old 11-30-2010, 05:38 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Looks like he is going to get more carries with Gore out now.
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 05:45 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No you'll find that was Devin McCourty

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is online now   Reply With Quote