Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 11-27-2010, 04:01 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
I dont mind OSU, but youre talking like you guys have LSU's number or somethin.
not sure how you figure that, I said I think we beat LSU. We match up well with them and they don't impress me that much. They aren't a national title team full of seniors like they were in 2007 and we aren't a young team full of sophomores and juniors like we were back then, and Todd freakin' Boeckman isn't our QB.
Old 11-27-2010, 04:02 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
You're not really serious, are you?

Show me exactly where keylime said that OSU has LSU's number. Hmmmmmmmmm, indeed.
you guys look too far into this, im just saying the guy is talking with alot of confidence....considering the fact that they have struggled against SEC teams/LSU in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
not sure how you figure that, I said I think we beat LSU b/c we match up well with them and they don't impress me that much. They aren't a national title team full of seniors like they were in 2007 and we aren't a young team full of sophomores and juniors like we were back then, and Todd freakin' Boeckman isn't our QB.
Junior =/= young.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 04:03 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
not sure how you figure that, I said I think we beat LSU. We match up well with them and they don't impress me that much. They aren't a national title team full of seniors like they were in 2007 and we aren't a young team full of sophomores and juniors like we were back then, and Todd freakin' Boeckman isn't our QB.
Boeckman was good enough to get you to the title, but not to win it?

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 11-27-2010, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
you guys look too far into this, im just saying the guy is talking with alot of confidence....considering the fact that they have struggled against SEC teams/LSU in the past.
Since Boise lost to Nevada yesterday, they will lose to Nevada every time they ever play again.

See how much sense it makes?
Old 11-27-2010, 04:04 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Junior =/= young.
the team had hardly any seniors, if you are all sophs & juniors in college standards you are young.
Old 11-27-2010, 04:05 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wait, so past games aren't good barometers for determining a better team? You should probably let keylime, who probably still thinks that Ohio State is better than Oregon by virtue of the Rose Bowl win, know that.

Yeah, LSU totally cheated by making the NC game the year it was in Louisiana. They rigged everything.
I do hate that the only NC's LSU has won have been home games.

I don't think it makes much of a difference on the field. However outside, the fans were getting swarmed by toothless swamp-rats. Good lord, OSU getting their asses kicked in that game was especially terrible due to the post game insanity. Those dirty foodstamp hoarders were everywhere, harassing us.

Mind you, those psychos weren't people that had even sniffed a college campus, let alone go to LSU. However, it was miserable/scary.

The only thing significant about OSU throttling Oregon's offense is that it laid out the blueprint for future teams to attack their O. Burn clock, stay disciplined (i.e. don't overpursue), and tackle. It's not that revolutionary, but the Pac10 has only had one team with a real defense in a decade (USC).

Even if Auburn doesn't have the greatest D in the world, they are good enough to stop UO.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 04:06 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Keylime, please stop saying we have teamz numbe4rz!!! You make osuuu fans look dumbzzzz!!!!11

Anyway, sucks the game couldn't be closer so Richy couldn't be around another year. Tressel will have to actually devise a game plan when Harbaugh gets to town.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 04:06 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

Quote:
he was good enough to get benched as a senior in favor of a true freshman after 2 games in 2008.
Old 11-27-2010, 04:07 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Since Boise lost to Nevada yesterday, they will lose to Nevada every time they ever play again.

****....if Nevada has consistently beat them for the last 5 years i probably wouldnt be coming out and saying "We will probably beat them anyways".

all im saying....lots of confidence, if you factor in OSU's past lol.

Quote:
Old 11-27-2010, 04:07 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not really, every other team choked and handed OSU the title spot.

We lost to Illinois at home that year. We had no business in the title game and it happened cause a handful of teams lost their last games or conference title games.

That was possibly the worst team to ever play it a BCS title game.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
I do hate that the only NC's LSU has won have been home games.

I don't think it makes much of a difference on the field. However outside, the fans were getting swarmed by toothless swamp-rats. Good lord, OSU getting their asses kicked in that game was especially terrible due to the post game insanity. Those dirty foodstamp hoarders were everywhere, harassing us.

Mind you, those psychos weren't people that had even sniffed a college campus, let alone go to LSU. However, it was miserable/scary.
Old 11-27-2010, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
****....if Nevada has consistently beat them for the last 5 years i probably wouldnt be coming out and saying "We will probably beat them anyways".

all im saying....lots of confidence, if you factor in OSU's past lol.
This team is far better then the last one, and LSU is definitely worse.

Not that theres anything wrong with being confident. Thats what makes being a fan fun.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 04:09 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Florida is so bad.
Old 11-27-2010, 04:10 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And back to football...

FSU whoopin UF.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 04:10 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Wisconsin going to score 400 points again today??

Old 11-27-2010, 04:11 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

42 in the first half for Wisconsin? Wow.
Old 11-27-2010, 04:12 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

He's obviously a young kid that has no idea how to debate. I know that I shouldn't engage him but it's hard to resist.

That aside, what do you think RichRod's chances of staying are? I think with Stanford going BCS, he is there for at least another year.

I don't know what other coaches you think UM would be looking for that are under the radar.

What do you think of Malzahn? Too unproven? I cringe thinking about him with Denard.
Old 11-27-2010, 04:12 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

Yeah, it almost feels good to have held them to 31 for an entire game.

Old 11-27-2010, 04:14 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FSU beat down on UF... Loving every minute of it.
Old 11-27-2010, 04:14 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn Brett Bielema, even the SEC thinks you run the score up too much.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 04:15 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Agreed and deserved. This was at least an order of magnitude worse, however.

It has improved a bunch since the UT game. People are shaming the t-shirt alumni that HURHUR their way to a drunken stupor before the game.

Still, too many idiots out there for me whenever I go up to visit.
Old 11-27-2010, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
That aside, what do you think RichRod's chances of staying are? I think with Stanford going BCS, he is there for at least another year.
I wish I knew. If I hear another Michigan fell me that 7-5 is progress, I'm going to choke a baby.

Quote:
I don't know what other coaches you think UM would be looking for that are under the radar.
To be honest, I'm not really thinking of anyone outside Harbaugh.

Quote:
What do you think of Malzahn? Too unproven? I cringe thinking about him with Denard.
I don't want a spread offense. I happen to enjoy 6'5" QBs who throw laser beams and get drafted in the NFL, 6'3" WRs with Venus flytraps for hands, 215-pound backs and a defense that ranks in the upper half of the rankings.
Old 11-27-2010, 04:16 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

The card says to go for style points.
Old 11-27-2010, 04:17 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
I wish I knew. If I hear another Michigan fell me that 7-5 is progress, I'm going to choke a baby.

To be honest, I'm not really thinking of anyone outside Harbaugh.

I don't want a spread offense. I happen to enjoy 6'5" QBs who throw laser beams and get drafted in the NFL, 6'3" WRs with Venus flytraps for hands, 215-pound backs and a defense that ranks in the upper half of the rankings.
sounds like some of the teams you guys had before rich rod got there....

Quote: