Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 11-26-2010, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I don't understand what happened here today. It's like word came down from the top NCAA brass during halftime telling Alabama to shut it down. They don't even look like they're trying at all.
It was alomost like they shot their wad in the first half and i can sort of understand that but where were guys like Ingram and Jones to kick someone's ass out there. Did they need to be reminded they were playing Auburn. Cant say i dont mind seeing Saban lose though.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 05:13 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Screw you Auburn. Screw you big time.
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Go Cowboys
Pro Bowler

Location: Springfield, OH: Most Depressing City in the Country. Look it up
Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Refs decided there's no such thing as pass interference on that last series.
Yup, they didn't wanna be the reason the undefeated team got beat. The NCAA would have fired all of them if they threw flags that woulda moved them to field goal position.

Probably not true but I doubt they wanted to be the main reason a team lost.

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig
Go Cowboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, eat **** Alabama. One of the biggest chokes I've ever seen. I hope Auburn wins the NC, more allegations come out with Scam Newton, and AU has to give the title back
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 05:18 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
So let me get this straight. The Alabama players and coaches are going to let Auburn win to get into a title game, yeah that makes sense to me. Please be serious.
"Cash rules everything around me" You wouldn't believe the power money has in a lot of these things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I don't understand what happened here today. It's like word came down from the top NCAA brass during halftime telling Alabama to shut it down. They don't even look like they're trying at all.
the conference gets 12 million dollars if one of their schools makes an appearnce in the NCG. That's one million dollars a school.

I have a hard time believe pride can overwhelm the influence of money. If Bama wins tcu/bsu goes to the NCG. I highly doubt the SEC is going to let the WAC get their money.

I mean do they really want us to believe that a team that comnpletely domintaed the ENTIRE first quarter. with 3 UNANSWERED touchdowns suddenly forgot how to score or play defense?
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has anyone ever had two totally diametric halfs of football than McElroy.
Old 11-26-2010, 05:19 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

I'm worried about Lizard State, anyone heard from him?
Old 11-26-2010, 05:20 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
"Cash rules everything around me" You wouldn't believe the power money has in a lot of these things.

the conference gets 12 million dollars if one of their schools makes an appearnce in the NCG. That's one million dollars a school.

I have a hard time believe pride can overwhelm the influence of money. If Bama wins tcu/bsu goes to the NCG. I highly doubt the SEC is going to let the WAC get their money.

I mean do they really want us to believe that a team that comnpletely domintaed the ENTIRE first quarter. with 3 UNANSWERED touchdowns suddenly forgot how to score or play defense?
Alabama probably lost more than a million dollars from bowl selections by losing today...
Old 11-26-2010, 05:22 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Alabama probably lost more than a million dollars from bowl selections by losing today...
There were a few guys, including Saban, who i would have pee in a jar after that tank job.
Old 11-26-2010, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Morton
Veteran

Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton

Isn't it obvious that this game was fixed by the SEC to prevent talk of Boise St. / TCU appearing in the national championship?
Morton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 05:26 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
************.........I have to restart my computer
Lizzy's last post, but he's probably too busy raging to mess with his CPU now.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Lizzy's last post, but he's probably too busy raging to mess with his CPU now.
I hope the wife has the wherewithall to take away his belt and shoelaces.
Old 11-26-2010, 05:29 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now it's all clear I guess.

The NCAA will do anything to get more money and keep BSU and TCU out of the NC, even if that involves screwing their current champion, who is one of their most loyal programs.

**** this organization. Just **** it.

Last edited by RealityCheck : 11-26-2010 at 05:45 PM.
Old 11-26-2010, 05:32 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Wow, eat **** Alabama. One of the biggest chokes I've ever seen. I hope Auburn wins the NC, more allegations come out with Scam Newton, and AU has to give the title back
**** that, just screw em before the game and let BSU play for it lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 05:46 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post

The NCAA will do anything to get more money and keep BSU and TCU out of the NC, even if that involves screwing their current champion, who is one of their most loyal programs.

Totally. Saban probably went in for halftime and was...."taken aside" by two gentleman in black suits with sunglasses to "have a word." They probably showed him a picture of his family being held hostage and was told that if he ever wants to see them alive again, he needs to throw the 2nd half.

I mean seriously. I'm not sure how else to explain how they went from dominating to sucking THAT badly like that.....inexplicable mental lapses, poor coaching......it's just unbelievable.

The Football Gods will get the last laugh. Maybe not this year, but it won't be long....they'll end the BCS one way or another.
Old 11-26-2010, 05:51 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

**** this organization. Just **** it.
I bet on Auburn to win this game simply cause I thought the BCS would have it fixed. I though Bama was a better team at home, but then I realized there was way too much money on the line for this game to not be fixed.

Boise or TCU making the National title costs the BCS a ton of money. I don't think they'll let it happen.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 05:56 PM    (permalink
Morton
Veteran

Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton

How can anyone be surprised that these games are fixed? I mean, come on. You're supremely naive if you don't think the SEC has its best interests at heart during these games.
Morton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 06:02 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morton View Post
How can anyone be surprised that these games are fixed? I mean, come on. You're supremely naive if you don't think the SEC has its best interests at heart during these games.
It would be a hell of a conspiracy because a lot of Bama players had a hand in it. That secondary was atrocius at times in the second half. It was like they came to the conclusion they werent the better team and decided to roll over.
Old 11-26-2010, 06:05 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
That secondary was atrocius at times in the second half.
Here is the crime scene.

The best players to be manipulated are the secondary players. They just need to slow down and let the WRs catch.

Come on, NCAA. If you're going to fix games, do it in a good way, not an obvious one.
Old 11-26-2010, 06:07 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do you guys really think Bama players and coaches threw the game?

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Here is the crime scene.

The best players to be manipulated are the secondary players. They just need to slow down and let the WRs catch.

Come on, NCAA. If you're going to fix games, do it in a good way, not an obvious one.
I bet they didn't expect Auburn to be that bad and had to scramble to get something in place.
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Here is the crime scene.

I just wish they would tell us when the fix is on so we can make some money on it.
Old 11-26-2010, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
I dont, i think they stunk enough on their own to allow Auburn back in the game. There were some bad calls in the second half but even a little smarts and effort on the Tide's part and they would have won.
Old 11-26-2010, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's easy to find the fix. If the BCS or a conference has a lot of money on the line, the fix is in. These amounts of money were talking about are far to much to ever be left to random chance.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 06:13 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
To stay a sports fan, you have to put things like that out of your mind....so I truly hope nothing fishy was going on.

It was awfully suspicious though, was it not? To go from absolute dominance to absolute awfulness over halftime? Idk about that.....