Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 05-04-2014, 12:37 AM    (permalink
wadigga
Rookie

wadigga hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.wadigga hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Last mock before draft - 4 Rounds w/ Trades

TRADE

Houston Texans Trade #1 to St. Louis for #2, #44 and a conditional 3rd round pick in 2015

1. St. Louis - Jadaveon Clowney DE

Armed with an extra 1st rounder allows them to move up and take the best player in the draft. Clowney, Quinn and Long give them a terrific rotation on the edges, while also allowing them to slide Long inside on passing downs. Long is going to be a 12 mil cap hit in 2015, adding Clowney gives them the option to cut long and save 9-10 mil against the cap.

2. Houston - Khalil Mack OLB

Unsure if Clowney would be a fit in their defense, they trade down a spot and pick up Mack who better fits their system. They can move him to the line on nickel situations thus protecting him from coverage.

TRADE

Jacksonville trades #3 to Tampa Bay for #7, #38 and 2015 2nd round pick

3. Tampa Bay - Blake Bortles QB

Tampa trades up to secure their QB of the future. Scared Cleveland might take Bortles they jump ahead of them to secure hitting him. Having signed McCown and instantly announcing that he will be the starter shows that Lovie has no faith in Glennon. McCown gives Bortles time to learn while sitting

4. Cleveland - Sammy Watkins WR

I think Cleveland really wanted Bortles even tho they signed Thigpen and Young this week. Both of those contracts were not guaranteed and my guess were smoke screens. Missing out on Bortles they take one of the top prospects in the draft at a position of need. Having Gordon, Cameron and Watkins with the power run of Tate gives whoever is behind center a great chance to succeed.

Trade

Oakland trades #5 to Buffalo for #9,#73, #149, and 2015 2nd round pick

5. Buffalo - Greg Robinson OT

Buffalo trades up to take the highest rated linemen in the draft. Robinson gives them several options on the line with Glenn. Moving Glenn to RT or optimally inside to G will serve great for Manuel, Spiller and Jackson.

6. Atlanta - Jake Matthews OT

Protecting Ryan is the most important thing they have to address in the draft. Matthews is a pick and play player right from day one.

7. Jacksonville - Mike Evans WR

They could have taken Watkins at 3 but knowing that chances were Evans would be available here they pick up him. He gives them height and insurance incase Blackmon doesn't play this year or ever again for them.

Trade

Minnesota trades #8 to Baltimore for #17 and #48

8. Baltimore - Calvin Pryor S

My first surprise pick sees Pryor going higher then expected. Ozzie addressed a lot of needs via FA and also has Pitta returning from injury. Pryor gives them the centerfielder to team with Elam in the back. Sensing weakness from the other teams in the division they must strike now.

9. Oakland - Teddy Bridgewater QB

Seems every mock I see has him dropping, I highly disagree. He was the consensus top 3 pick all season and dropped due to one bad pro day and concerns of his frame. McKenzie and Allen both have their jobs on the line and adding Teddy might buy them another season to see how he progresses. Schaub was the starter on a 2 -14 team and was injured much of the season so adding him is not going to solve any problems.

10. Detroit - Darqueze Dennard CB

I can't understand how so many mocks have them trading up to select a wideout. Their secondary is horrendous. Dennard plays press extremely well and might not have the upside Gilbert has but fits their system far better and should be able to step in right away.

11. Tennessee - Hasean Clinton-Dix S

Easily the hardest team to mock by far. IMO they are filled with so many average players that they would really go any direction with this pick. HaHa gives them a solid play maker in the back. Wilson is 33 and hasn't been the player from his Buffalo days.

12. NY Giants - Taylor Lewan OT

Keeping Eli standing is pretty crucial. They started terrible last year and most of it was due to the couldn't give him protection. Lewan, has a mean streak and should really help out with the run. They may have to start him at RT which he has never done in college to let him adjust to the speed of the pros.

TRADE

St. Louis trades #13 to San Francisco for #31,#56 and #77

13. San Francisco - Justin Gilbert CB

A rare in division trade. I read a story that Jeff Fisher was enamoured with Dennard but wasn't impressed with Gilbert. Having a lot of extra picks and a few red shirts gives them the ability to move up and get one of the higher rated corners in the draft.

14. Chicago - Aaron Donald DT

All my mocks have him here and I can actually see a team sneaking up ahead of the Bears to take him. He replaces Melton as their UT. Probably my favourite player in this draft. He will help contain/collapse the pockets of Rodgers, Stafford and the pie plate on a stick in Minnesota.

15. Pittsburgh - Odell Beckham Jr. WR

Rumors have them liking Dennard, Evans, and HaHa but in this mock they were already taken. Beckham will help replace the speed they lost when Williams signed with Miami.

16. Dallas - Zach Martin OT

I am sure I am going to hear it on this one. Hear me out before bashing my pick. No Pryor, HaHa, or Donald. They can pick and play Martin on the line anywhere they please. Free had an ok season but he is not an elite player. Martin can start inside and move out once Free is gone. I was thinking of a wideout here but with such a deep draft, I don't think they would spend their first on one. I really wanted to put Manziel here but I think they are still hanging their hats on Romo.

17. Minnesota - CJ Mosley LB

After drafting Ponder a few years ago, I can't see them taking Manziel unless he drops to them in the second. Mosley is a sideline to sideline player who will fit nicely into their defense.

18. NY Jets - Brandin Cooks WR

Another pick I have stuck with for a while now. Jets fan have been calling for Ebron but I don't see them taking him as he is a liability in blocking. Adding Cooks gives them a deep threat out of the slot or outside. He will open up the middle for Decker.

19. Miami - Eric Ebron TE

Ebron fits perfect on this team as a great mismatch and safety net for Tannehill. O-Line needs help but mostly at guard now that they have signed Albert.

TRADE

Arizona trades #20 to Houston for #33, and #65

20. Houston - Johnny Manziel QB

Mack and Manziel in the first round would be a win alone in the draft. Fitz gives them time to let Johhny learn speeds and coverages of the NFL. If they are patient with him I think he could be a star. Jersey sales would be through the roof as well.

21. Green Bay - Deone Buccanon S

Green Bay always surprise everyone seems like every year. Buccanon is the best cover safety when it comes to safeties in the draft. He is a bit of a reach here but I think GB will take their biggest need in their first round.

22. Philadelphia - Kyle Fuller CB

Great offense last year. Not so much on D tho. Fuller is a solid corner that should be able to step in right away and help with the signing of Jenkins (ugh!!!).

23. Kansas City - Marques Lee WR

Depth is a real issue at WR. Lee was hobbled a bit this year at USC and I think he would be a perfect compliment to Bowe. Guard is also a week spot but I think they can find one with their 3rd round pick.

24. Cincinnati - Jason Verrett CB

Seconday is getting old. They can play Verrett in the nickel for a year to let him adjust to size and speed of the receivers.

25. San Diego - Anthony Barr OLB

Hard to believe that this guy was once considered to challenge Clowney for top sopt in the draft. Going to SD gives him a great opportunity as he won't have any big time pressures put on him.

26. Cleveland - Ryan Shazier OLB

Another pick I will probably hear some complaints on. Pettine is going to run a hybrid system which fits Shazier's game very well. On 4-3 base they can slide in on WLB and in a 3-4 they can shift inside.

27. New Orleans - Bradley Roby CB

He should slide with the recent arrest but NWO needs help in the secondary so bad they still take him at the bottom of the first round. Wideout could be an option here but they can still get a good one in the second.

28. Carolina - Morgan Moses OT

He has started to shoot up draft boards lately and think he would be a perfect fit in Carolina with Gross retiring. Like the Saints they would use lots of depth at receiver but can get one in the second.

TRADE

New England trades #29 to Minnesota for #40,#108

29. Minnesota - Derek Carr QB

Signing Cassel gives him a bit to sit and learn. So many differing opinions on him from GM's, Pundits and fans. If he isn't thrust into the role to quickly he could really be good (unlike his brother)

30. St. Louis - Jimmie Ward S

Trades back and picks up a ton of picks. Seems safeties are going higher then expected in my mock but that is because there is a real lack of depth at this position this year. Ward should be able to step right in a contribute right away

31. Denver - Timmy Jernigan DT

LB is more pressing but this is a steal at this spot. TJ can help with the rotation along the line and really help against the run.

TRADE

Seattle trades #32 to Atlanta for #37 and #103

32. Atlanta - Dee Ford OLB

Trades back into the first to get Ford over Arizona. Switching to a 3-4 base, Ford fits them perfectly. He will give them a speed rusher from the edge.

Round 2

33. Arizona - Jeremiah Attoachu OLB

Pass rush needs to get younger. Abraham is strictly their nickel rusher now

34. Washington - Cryus Kouandijo OT

Protecting RGIII is pretty big. Risk/reward pick

35. Cleveland - Tom Savage QB

Spends a year under Hoyer. Good sleeper prospect

36. Oakland - Demarucs Lawrence OLB/DE

Time to rebuilt the lines. Fits both schemes well

37. Seattle - Joel Bottino OT

Can play all over the line. Helps keep Wilson healthy

38. Jacksonville - Louis Nix III DT

Perfect NT for Bradley's hybrid system

39. Jacksonville - Kony Ealy DE

Can play with his hand on the ground and standing up.

40. New England - Austin Seferian-Jenkins TE

Provies depth incase of injury/murder trial. If he keeps straight could be sleep pick of the draft

41. Buffalo - Allen Robinson WR

Can more or less red shirt and learn with an already big stable of WRs

42. Tennessee - Carlos Hyde RB

Shonn Greene isn't going to cut it

43. New York Giants - Jace Amaro TE

Gives Manning a mistmatch in the middle

44. Houston - Stephon Tuitt DE/DT

Great Value for a 5 tech here

45. Detroit - Kelvim Benjamin WR

2 6'5" wideouts with speed with cause nightmares for co-ordinators. He also learns from the best

46. Pittsburgh - Lemarcus Joyner CB/S

Start him at nickel and then move him to safety when Troy retires.

47. Dallas - Kareem Martin DE

A slight reach but fills a major need

48. Minnesota - Scott Crichton DE

Adds depth to DE. Great motor, but not super athletic

49. NY Jets - Stanley Jean-Baptiste CB

Big corner that will eventually be moved to safety one day.

50. Miami - Xavier Su'a Filo G

Good value hear, helps instantly on a rebuilding line

51. Chicago - Chris Borland LB

Kick him outside to weak side.

52. Arizona - Jimmy Garapollo QB

Palmer's successor next season or 2

53. Green Bay - Troy Niklas TE

Fills the hole left by Finley, will help out the run game

54. Philadelphia - Devante Adams WR

Need to replace Jackson's speed

55. Cincinnati - Gabe Jackson OG

Depth on the inside.

56. St. Louis - Jordan Matthews WR

Adds height to receiving corps. My Keenan Allen of the year vote

57. San Diego - Bashad Breeland CB

Corner needs help/depth

58. New Orleans - Martavis Bryant WR

A little raw, but could be a beat with Brees throwing to him

59. Indianapolis - Marcus Martin C

Best center in the draft

60. Carolina - Jarvis Landry WR

Can stretch the field for Cam and run game

61. San Francisco - Robert Herron WR

Good slot guy

62. New England - Kyle Van Noy OLB

Great value. Adds Depth to backers

63. Denver - Telvin Smith OLB/S

Tweener who plays hard. Can help depth at multiple positions

64. Seattle - Brandon Coleman WR

Huge target incase Rice doesn't return from injury

Round 3

65. Arizona - CJ Fiedrowicz TE
66. Washington - Phillip Gaines CB
67. Oakland - Antonio Richardson OT
68. Atlanta - Dominique Easley DE
69. Tampa Bay- Chris Smith DE
70. Jacksonville - Bishop Sankey RB
71. Cleveland - Marcus Robsinson CB
72. Minnesota - Pierre Desir CB
73. Oakland - Dante Moncrief WE
74. NY Giants - Josh Huff WR
75. St. Louis - Jake Mewhort OT
76. Detroit - Ja'wuan James OT
77. St. Louis - Keith McGill CB
78. Dallas - Brock Vereen S
79. Baltimore - Paul Richardson WR
80. New Jets - Adrian Hubbard OLB
81. Miami - Cameron Fleming OT
82. Chicago - Brent Urban DT
83. Cleveland - David Yankey OG
84. Arizona - Vic Hampton CB
85. Green Bay - Kevin Norwood WR
86. Philadelphia - Trent Murphy OLB
87. Kansas City -John Urshell G
88. Cincinnati - Jackson Jeffcoat DE
89. San Diego - Aaron Colvin CB
90. Indianapolis - Jaylen Watkins CB
91. New Orleans - Marcus Smith OLB
92. Carolina - Mike Davis WR
93. New England - Daquan Jones DE/DT
94. San Francisco - Brandon Thomas G
95. Denver - Weston Richburg C
96. Minnesota - Cyril Richardson G
97. Pittsburgh - Geofry Pagan DE
98. Green Bay - Cuaron Reid DE
99. Baltimore - Preston Brown ILB
100. San Francisco - Kelcy Quarles DE/DT

Round 4

101. Houston - Lance Seastrunk RB
102. Washington - James Gayle OLB
103. Atlanta - Charles Sims RB
104. NY Jets - Marcel Jensen TE
105. Jacksonville - Russell Bodine C
106. Cleveland - Sentrel Henderson OT
107. Oakland - Christian Jones LB
108. Minnesota - Craig Loston S
109. Buffalo - Brandon Linder G
110. St. Louis - Zack Mettenberger QB
111. Detroit - Shamar Stephen DT
112. Tennessee - Will Sutton DT/DE
113. NY Giants - Ego Ferguson DT
114. Jacksonville - Aaron Murray QB
115. NY Jets - Dan McCullers NT
116. Miami - Jalen Sanders WR
117. Chicago - Dre Archer RB/KS
118. Pittsburgh - Carl Bradford OLB
119. Dallas Cowboys - Antoine Exum CB/S
120. Arizona - Jordie Tripp LB
121. Green Bay - Ahmad Dixon S
122. Philadelphia - Dion Bailey S
123. Cincinnati - Chris Kirksey LB
124. Kansas City - Dez Southwood S
125. San Diego - Justin Ellis NT
126. New Orleans - Zach Kerr DT
127. Cleveland - Tre Mason RB
128. Carolina - Terrence Mitchell CB
129. San Francisco - Logan Thomas TE/QB
130. New England - Shaq Evans WR
131. Denver - Jeff Janis WR
132. Seattle - Ross Crockrel CB
133. Detroit - Kadeem Edwards G
134. Baltimore - TJ Jones WR
135. Houston - Marquestron Huff CB
136. Detroit - Anthony Johnson DT
137. NY Jets - Chris Watt G
138, Baltimore - Dontae Johnson CB
139. Atlanta - Crocket Gilmore TE
140. New England - Deandre Coleman DE/DT

Last edited by wadigga : 05-04-2014 at 09:32 AM.
wadigga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 12:41 AM    (permalink
twiz
Veteran

twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That first round is good for Cleveland.

The rest of it... pretty much kills any buzz I had from the first round.
twiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 02:31 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

like the first two saints picks, dislike the second two.

go richburg in the third, better player and we actually need a center. THis would allow you to get creative in the fourth although DLine, RB and pass rusher are still the three positions to avoid (well, add qb to that as well)

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 02:32 AM    (permalink
7DnBrnc53
Rookie

7DnBrnc53 is so money.7DnBrnc53 is so money.7DnBrnc53 is so money.7DnBrnc53 is so money.7DnBrnc53 is so money.7DnBrnc53 is so money.7DnBrnc53 is so money.7DnBrnc53 is so money.7DnBrnc53 is so money.7DnBrnc53 is so money.

Analysis of Denver's picks:

Round 1 (Timmy Jernigan): Not bad, especially because C.J. Mosley, Ryan Shazier, and Jason Verrett are gone.

Round 2 (Telvin Smith): Very bad. Smith is a fourth-rounder. Give Denver Antonio Richardson instead because Keith McGill and Marcus Roberson won't be there at that point.

Round 3 (Weston Richburg): He may or may not be there at that point, but if they take him, it's not that bad.

Round 4 (Jeff Janis): Give Denver RB Lache Seastrunk instead.
7DnBrnc53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 02:41 AM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think if Anthony Barr falls that far the Bengals would snatch him up. They are still looking for the SOLB that can rush the passer too. Marvin loves himself some DE/LB hybrid players.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 04:33 AM    (permalink
Jas
Veteran

Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jas is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok, I like the Martin pick, if Barr is off the board, don't think they'd take martin over him.
That would probably alter the 2nd round pick to Filo or Jackson.
Then in the 3rd a guy like Daquan Jones would be good and finally I like the Exum pick there to compete at FS.
Old 05-04-2014, 06:43 AM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2 things:

Why does Seattle get substantially better value for trading 32 than NE does for trading 29?

Then you forgot to let NE pick at 108.

Overall the draft was pretty uninspiring, but nothing outside the spectrum of possibility. I think they need a interior offensive lineman somewhere in there, as it is presently their #1 need IMO.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 08:19 AM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hate that trade up for the Ravens. Seems like a complete desperation move, spending an extremely valuable 2nd round pick in a draft riddled with talent beyond round 1, thereby handcuffing the Ravens for basically the rest of the draft, since half of their picks are compensatory picks, which cannot be traded. I would be absolutely shocked if Ozzie Newsome made this move come thursday.
Not the way he does business.

Last edited by SunTzu_22 : 05-04-2014 at 08:50 AM.
SunTzu_22 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 08:25 AM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not that great of a Jets mock.

Cool with Cooks, I think Baptiste might be a reach at that point but he's an ideal fit. I think Hubbard might better as a 4-3 end but if he can somehow play the 3-4 OLB efficiently, that's fine I guess.

The Jensen pick you lost me....if we really wanted a blocking first TE, take one in round 5 or with one of our round 6 picks. Using one one of the very first picks of Day 3 on such a one dimensional TE(Albeit he'd be a great asset in the run game) doesn't sit well with me. The McCullers pick would be kinda meh though he's one of the best available....we have Harrison/Ellis(Albeit on last year of his deal)/resigned Leger Douzable...just don't know where we can put McCullers. Especially when we haven't drafted a safety, that pick is troublesome.

Watt pick I like though.

Not the worst Jets mock but honestly, this one doesn't excite me at all. Cooks/Niklas/Watkins/Loston/Tripp/Watt would kickass.

Last edited by Thecollegedropout : 05-04-2014 at 08:28 AM.
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 08:27 AM    (permalink
Cursed_Since_1957
Rookie

Cursed_Since_1957 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cursed_Since_1957 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cursed_Since_1957 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cursed_Since_1957 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cursed_Since_1957 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cursed_Since_1957 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cursed_Since_1957 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cursed_Since_1957 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cursed_Since_1957 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cursed_Since_1957 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cursed_Since_1957 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No more mocks with the Lions taking an Offensive Tackle, thanks.
Cursed_Since_1957 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 08:40 AM    (permalink
rfc17
Rookie

rfc17 is a cocksman.rfc17 is a cocksman.rfc17 is a cocksman.rfc17 is a cocksman.

I saw Bishop Sankey twice
rfc17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 08:44 AM    (permalink
DavelinaJolie
Rookie

DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DavelinaJolie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunTzu_22 View Post
Hate that trade up for the Ravens. Seems like a complete desperation move, mortgaging and extremely valuable 2nd round pick in a draft riddled with talent beyond round 1, thereby handcuffing the Ravens for basically the rest of the draft, since half of their picks are compensatory picks, which cannot be traded. I would be absolutely shocked if Ozzie Newsome made this move come thursday.
Not the way he does business.
And to do it for a safety like Pryor. Why? Pyror and Elam doesn't give me confidence thinking about deep centre coverage...
DavelinaJolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 09:26 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be cool with the first two selections for Green Bay

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 01:59 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Interesting trades. Most are realistic. I have the same one in mind for Buffalo. Savage is interesting to Clev. I think if Hoyer was a sure starter taking Savage there would make the most sense. But this FO pinning their futures to Savage probably isn't likely. Roberson and Henderson I have about a round or two later. Mason in the 4th would tbe he steal of the draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 02:04 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
like the first two saints picks, dislike the second two.

go richburg in the third, better player and we actually need a center. THis would allow you to get creative in the fourth although DLine, RB and pass rusher are still the three positions to avoid (well, add qb to that as well)
This sums it up. Like Roby and Bryant.
Old 05-04-2014, 02:28 PM    (permalink
superfly69
Veteran

superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.

Too Many crazy trades at the top. I don't see St.Louis moving up for a DE they don't need.
superfly69 is offline   Reply With Quote