Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-27-2010, 12:11 PM    (permalink
Morton
Veteran

Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
no doubt... winning games > losing games
but it's not like kyle orton's style of play is the reason denver is losing, if kyle orton had played in chicago like he played this year, he'd still be with the bears
Hey, I'd take the 2005-2007 Chicago Bears defense over the 2010 Broncos defense too.
Morton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 12:19 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The team's video operations director, Steve Scarnecchia, has been fired for cause as a result of his taping the 49ers' walk-through practice at Wembley Stadium the day before the Broncos' 24-16 loss, the team announced in a release Saturday.

Scarnecchia filmed the drills of his own accord, later offering to show the video to McDaniels. But the coach declined, the Broncos said.

The NFL found that McDaniels, who was fined $50,000, had failed to report the incident as required by league policy. The team was held responsible for its employee and also fined $50,000.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/s...r_espn_5855075

Way to go video operations director! Good luck on getting another job soon!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 12:23 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who does that? Especially after Spygate?

Derrrr....I'm just going to go tape the other team practicing...no biggie right?

I feel like it's one of those things where something deeper happened, but both sides agreed to just let it go for a slap on the wrist so as not to create any more controversy.
Old 11-27-2010, 12:47 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Scarnecchia filmed the drills of his own accord, later offering to show the video to McDaniels. But the coach declined, the Broncos said.
Any relation to Dante Scarnecchia? In that case it would be even dumber haha. What a jackass. I'm glad that they resolved it this way, I think it's fair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't tell Josh's Mom he will get grounded.
Old 11-27-2010, 01:18 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wonder if this is what Haley meant postgame when he told McDaniels "There's a lot of **** beint talked about you right now."
Old 11-27-2010, 02:04 PM    (permalink
McGahee
Rookie

McGahee is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairMcGahee is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairMcGahee is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairMcGahee is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairMcGahee is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairMcGahee is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairMcGahee is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairMcGahee is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairMcGahee is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairMcGahee is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairMcGahee is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:

Bahahaha, I'm sure McDaniels declined it. Since he's such an honest person y'know.
McGahee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 02:09 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I miss reinterpreted the rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 03:39 PM    (permalink
asdf1223
Veteran

asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
Any relation to Dante Scarnecchia? In that case it would be even dumber haha. What a jackass. I'm glad that they resolved it this way, I think it's fair.
He's the son of Dante Scarnecchia.
asdf1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 04:11 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He worked for the Pats from 2001 to 2004. This guy just doesn't learn.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 04:15 PM    (permalink
elway=goat
Rookie

elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can we finally completely clean house? Get rid of everyone start over, get a defensive minded head coach, and no more Patriots coordinators. They are dark room guys, not HC material imo.

"This one's for John" Pat Bowlen
elway=goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Rookie

... is so money.... is so money.... is so money.... is so money.... is so money.... is so money.... is so money.... is so money.... is so money.... is so money.

Patriots coordinators and assistants are just minions sent out by Belichek to destroy other NFL franchises.
... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 04:30 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
quote it. not even kidding.
wait, why would he receive an infraction for that?

Old 11-27-2010, 05:04 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
quote it. not even kidding.
I don't know how to do a search back that far or I would try. I tried an advanced search with your name and "infract" but it only brought up two posts...this one and one where you were apparently making fun of DG.

It had to be just in some main "Spygate" discussion thread, although I'm not sure what it was actually called. I'll keep looking.
Old 11-27-2010, 05:26 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

So I think you're a ghost njx. It wasn't this thread, because I didn't post in it, but it's making my search more difficult since your posts seem to have vanished:

http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...t=12808&page=7

There are plenty of quotes from you in that thread, but when you click the little arrow to the right of "Originally Posted by njx9" it doesn't take you anywhere...like your posts vanish. Quotes from others in the same thread still work....odd.
Old 11-27-2010, 06:01 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/s...r_espn_5855075

Way to go video operations director! Good luck on getting another job soon!
*coughhorsecrapcough*

It was all the video guy. Yep, totally had nothing to do with the coaching staff. Look at all of that smoke over there! Ooh, ther're some mirrors, too! Look, look over there! For real! Nothing to see here!
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 06:21 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
*coughhorsecrapcough*
Oh I completely agree that it was not solely the actions of that guy, just point out their claim.

Old 11-27-2010, 06:23 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Denver is more Patriot's West than the Chiefs.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 06:45 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I cant believe this isn't getting more attention on espn.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
I cant believe this isn't getting more attention on espn.
If they were winning games, people would care.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 07:24 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
ah. at some point, i purged some of my old posts.

in any case, the point was that i don't believe for a second that i ever said (in any seriousness) that you'd get an infraction for something like that. frankly, i've infracted like, 12 people ever on this site who weren't spammers. and DG was 6 of them. bce might've been the other 6.
you have infracted me the most points ever for 2 infractions I think. I am honored.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 07:28 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
If they were winning games, people would care.
Haha point taken.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 07:43 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is such a non-story.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Videotaping the Niners? I thought watching our games the first time was bordering on masochistic, but to have a tape so they can watch our dazed and confused coaching staff bumbling around on the sidelines is just perplexing.

Anyhow, if anyone wants to know whether it's a run or pass just look at Sing. The constipated look means the run isn't between the tackles. The doctor just told him he has cancer look means it's a forward pass.
Rabscuttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 08:49 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
Denver is more Patriot's West than the Chiefs.
Nah at least the Chiefs win games and get owned by the Broncos. Sounds a lot like the Pats to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote