Old 06-12-2006, 06:56 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked
I'm minnesota
Make us proud.
Old 06-12-2006, 06:57 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

lol,anybody remember the last one where the lions picked a hermaphodite and also picked morgan webb from x-play in the top10
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 06:57 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im the giants even though they dont have cheerleaders in real life
Old 06-12-2006, 07:14 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll take the skins.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I pick the Bucs and will get the second pick in the draft 8)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 07:36 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_kid16

canadians to the back of the bus 8)
Old 06-12-2006, 07:51 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
lol,anybody remember the last one where the lions picked a hermaphodite and also picked morgan webb from x-play in the top10
Morgan webb is pretty hot IMO

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:

same with people who don't like s..............e...............x (see RDT)

A fan of the USF Bulls
Old 06-12-2006, 07:53 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Cuz i dont have to get it from a computer
Old 06-12-2006, 07:54 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Cuz i dont have to get it from a computer
:evil:

A fan of the USF Bulls
Old 06-12-2006, 07:57 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettosermon
I'll take the skins.
Already have a GM, but the guy wants a co-GM. Do you want your own team or you want to co-GM with critesy?
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by art vandelay
Quote:
I'll take the skins.
Already have a GM, but the guy wants a co-GM. Do you want your own team or you want to co-GM with critesy?
You don't have me down as Bucs GM

A fan of the USF Bulls
Old 06-12-2006, 07:59 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

i think we should also have a no ciara policy in this draft
Old 06-12-2006, 07:59 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I'll take the skins.
I'm gettin there...
Old 06-12-2006, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I'll take the skins.
I'm gettin there...
One more suggestion... you should put approx post count beside all of the people who sign up

A fan of the USF Bulls
Old 06-12-2006, 08:02 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I'll take the skins.
I'm gettin there...
One more suggestion... you should put approx post count beside all of the people who sign up
no it should be random
Old 06-12-2006, 08:03 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I'll take the skins.
I'm gettin there...
no it should be random
All the names in a hat or something?
Old 06-12-2006, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I'll take the skins.
I'm gettin there...
no it should be random
All the names in a hat or something?
They want to do it like last time

A fan of the USF Bulls
Old 06-12-2006, 08:05 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just give ma Alba and i'm fine.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 08:07 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll take the Ravens.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 08:08 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

Everyone post how they wanna run it in terms of draft order and how to pick.

Draft order - by post count, when you signed up, etc.

Picks - Every 10, rapid fire, snake, regular, etc.
Old 06-12-2006, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

I am in the minority when I say post count

A fan of the USF Bulls
Old 06-12-2006, 08:10 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

Quote:

regular,the bestest everer
Old 06-12-2006, 08:15 PM    (permalink

Quote:

Old 06-12-2006, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Quote:

A fan of the USF Bulls