Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-29-2010, 10:28 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Andre isn't a first time offender...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...e=HP_headlines

"This was Round 2 between Johnson and Finnegan. Last season, Johnson was fined $7,500 for taking Finnegan to the ground by the face mask during a scuffle after a play in a 34-31 Texans win."
Well Finnegan has been hit with fines more times still, and he's on record as saying he wants to be recognized as the league's dirtiest player. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...rtiest-player/

Saying that about yourself to the NFL is basically like telling the police you want to be the best cop killer there is. You do anything and they're going to come down on you harder.

Johnson isn't innocent and I'm not trying to make that case, but Finnegan deserves to receive at least the same punishment, whatever it may end up being.
Old 11-29-2010, 10:32 AM    (permalink
McBain
Veteran

McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://i.imgur.com/3WCsj.png

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...s-before-fight

lol... nfl.com seems to think the titans won the game.
Old 11-29-2010, 10:35 AM    (permalink
lowlife
Veteran

lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The easy answer is they both ****** up. No one's going to defend Finnegan, unless they are a Titans fan, because of his reputation. He did, however, instigate this all game with unnecessary after-the-whistle tough guyery.

I don't mind players who talk **** and get under other players' skin, it's a competition and you play how you play. Get any competitive advantage you can. You just got to know that, eventually, it's going to end up bad for you. Picking a fight with Andre Johnson was just a bad, ****** idea and it was a moment of weakness from Johnson for losing his top like an idiot.

Both should be fined heavily (more than Harrison, taking out hard hits and saying it's okay that this be a thug league would be a dumb ass message), I don't think a suspension is necessary. I've always hated how refs penalize the guy that retaliates and gives the instigator a free pass.
lowlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 10:44 AM    (permalink
iBoldin
Veteran

iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't watch the game so I probably shouldn't comment, but that's Finnegan's game. An annoying person to play against, a scrappy, tough corner who's an agitator. And what'd he do? Get Johnson kicked out of the game, so I would think he would have done what he wanted to set out to do. Maybe that's just me.
iBoldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 10:46 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBoldin View Post
I didn't watch the game so I probably shouldn't comment, but that's Finnegan's game. An annoying person to play against, a scrappy, tough corner who's an agitator. And what'd he do? Get Johnson kicked out of the game, so I would think he would have done what he wanted to set out to do. Maybe that's just me.
Problem is he also got kicked out and now the league is going to be hitting them both hard...Finnegan possibly harder given his priors and saying that he intends to be the leagues dirtiest player.
Old 11-29-2010, 10:46 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
he also already gave up a TD and like 60 yards

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 10:50 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
let's be fair here... it wasn't 'in that time'. it was after both helmets were ripped off, that AJ started punching him.
That's semantics. It's because Finnegan was ripping off Johnson's helmet that Johnson was in the position to get on top of him and start hitting him.

Quote:
i'm also unsure why it merits mentioning that he hit his bare face. was he supposed to punch him in the face mask?
Basically, yeah. You see guys hit each other all the time, but they're usually still wearing their helmets. Two players get into it after a play, and one guy pops the other guy in the head. But, it's usually shrugged off because the guy was protected by his helmet, although a personal foul is still probably called if it's caught. Punching a guy who's not wearing a helmet is definitely different to me.

Also, I'm not saying Andre should have punched Finny when he has his helmet on (even though I say "Basically, yeah" to your question). My main point is that punching a guy who has a helmet on and punching a guy who doesn't have one on are different, with the latter being more serious. To get on top of a guy, who is missing his helmet because you ripped it off of him, and start throwing punches is even more so.

Quote:
further, glancing blows? come on. both punches were solid shots to finnegan's head. even if they were glancing blows, they still would've incapacitated most of this board.
Those were totally glancing blows. He landed 2 solid hits, and one of them was to the back of Finnegan's head which probably did zip. The worst was the "haymaker," which was the last he threw. I think most adult men could take those, and I'm not trying to be tough behind a computer screen here. Finnegan didn't seem phased whatsoever by the hits either.

You shouldn't underestimate the SWDC members, Njx! We hardcore!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 10:53 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i mean there are people who use Macs! We are tough as ****

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 11:09 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i can only hope that was just a bad joke.
Yeah it was, so now lets analyze Cortland's game, focusing mainly on the guys he covered for the majority of the game.

Week 1: I have no idea who he covered but only McFadden and Miller did the most damage.
Week 2: Hines Ward - 1 rec, 9 yards...multiple QBs tho for Ward
Week 3: Hakeem Nicks - 7 rec, 56 yards
Week 4: Jabar Gaffney - 5 rec, 51 yards
Week 5: Roy Williams - 6 rec, 87 yards, 1 TD...rough day
Week 6: Mike Sims-Walker - 2 rec, 18 yards....had Trent Edwards at QB for most of the game.
Week 7: Jeremy Maclin - 5 rec, 42 yards...Kolb at QB
Week 8: Patrick Crayton - 4 rec, 46 yards
Week 10: Brandon Marshall - 3 rec, 34 yards
Week 11: Anthony Armstrong - 3 rec, 41 yards
Week 12: Andre Johnson - 9 rec, 56 yards, 1 TD
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 11:16 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
heh, i think most of this board would piss their pants if they were about to take a punch to the face from johnson (i certainly would... dude is huge).
Most of this board also has enough common sense to not start **** with Johnson in order to be punched.
Old 11-29-2010, 11:17 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
does he follow the other team's #1?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Yeah it was, so now lets analyze Cortland's game, focusing mainly on the guys he covered for the majority of the game.

Week 4: Jabar Gaffney - 5 rec, 51 yards
Week 5: Roy Williams - 6 rec, 87 yards, 1 TD...rough day
Week 7: Jeremy Maclin - 5 rec, 42 yards...Kolb at QB
Week 8: Patrick Crayton - 4 rec, 46 yards
Week 11: Anthony Armstrong - 3 rec, 41 yards
Apparently not.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 11:28 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
And seeing as how this is the second time AJ has ripped Finnegan's helmet off after the play like this, it's apparent he doesn't have the mental dexterity to bear it like most other WR's can. So look for this to happen again.
You're absolutely kidding if you're saying AJ "ripped" his helmet off the play before. Both plays Finnefag's helmet wasn't properly on his noodle, which is why it fell off. The play before that AJ was blocking on a run, and stopped once the whistle blew. Then Finnefag came back and got in his face cause he's a punk ***** like that. Then the next play he announces that he's gonna do some dirty **** and proceeds to get his ass stomped on. That was his saving grace, to take the attention off of AJ ******** on him during the game as well. Stop defending the guy, it makes you look just as bad.
Old 11-29-2010, 11:29 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maclin was the number one that game though.

ehh...the Chargers game, the receivers were depleted as well.

Quote:
He, for the most part, stays on the same side of the field.

Last edited by RufusMcDaniel : 11-29-2010 at 11:32 AM.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 11:30 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Maclin was the number one that game though.
You are correct and I am incorrect.
Old 11-29-2010, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here are my thoughts:

Did AJ do the most damage here? Yes. Had he done this against Champ Bailey or Nmandi Asomugha, there would be no issue, but sorry Cortland, you made a huge mistake. By saying that you are trying to become the dirtiest player in the NFL, it just screams that no one will take your side. Finnegan has taken shots on guys before this season, including racking up 3 fines so far this season (on some sickening plays and decisions IMO). Numerous players coming out to say he is dirty, Eric Winston, etc, doesn't bode well. If you are trying to get someone to pop you, you can get them to. Finnegan was.

As a Steeler fan, if this was Harrison or Ward in Finnegan's place against an Andre Johnson typer repped player, they would definitely deserve some blame and would accept that.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 11:47 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Metsox, that's not the play I'm talking about. I'm talking about the game last year (Texans @ Titans) where Finny and AJ got into it like this. But by all means, continue with the "Finnefag" stuff and talking about how I look back when you don't even know what the hell I'm talking about.

Quote:
i dunno, for all that i think finnegan is a worthless pile, he's still an elite athlete, in good shape. who, given that he can't keep his mouth shut, has probably been punched before. if they were really serious connections, there's also generally the few minutes of shock when you get hit.
How much athleticism and work in the weight room can prepare your head from collision like this? Somebody hits you in the back/top of the skull and jaw, and I'm not sure how much being an elite athlete can help you. Maybe he's used to impact from the sport, but still. I just don't think the hits were that severe.

But yeah, if a normal guy was in Finny's shoes, I think he could take the hits if they landed on him the same way they landed on Finny. I don't think they'd be incapacitated by them. He'd definitely have to shake some cobwebs off, but getting hit in the face just does that. BUT! If you go from the start, AJ would set a normal guy up for harder hits than he was able to set up Finny. I think that's where Finny athleticism comes in. It's because of that that AJ wasn't able to land a good hit.

Quote:
To start the season, he did. But when Alterraun Verner came in opposite him, they assigned them each a side of the field to make it easier for ATV.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-29-2010, 12:09 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It also happened in the 4th quarter with the Texans already up 20-0. If that was his game plan he should have done it in the first half.
Old 11-29-2010, 12:45 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Finnegan should be punished more severely. That whole thing with the Texans bench is soooo bad for him or at least it should be. A lot of people have had problems with him. Andre Johnson seems to have no problem with any1 else.
Old 11-29-2010, 12:51 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
It also happened in the 4th quarter with the Texans already up 20-0. If that was his game plan he should have done it in the first half.
It takes a while to get under a guy's skin like this. Finny didn't just get AJ mad. He made him lose control. It takes a little while to enrage a guy like that.

The biggest issue I have with Finny doing this is, again like last week when people would only talk about VY's tantrum, the talk is on a player's negative action rather than the rest of the team's performance. The Titans got spanked by the Texans, but Finny and AJ are the talk instead. But maybe this only draws more attention to Fisher and the job he's doing, which many Titans fans would say he's doing poorly. Myself, I have to reserve judgment until a QB not named Rusty Smith is QB'ing. But the Phins and Skins games were just turrible.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-29-2010, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
It takes a while to get under a guy's skin like this. Finny didn't just get AJ mad. He made him lose control. It takes a little while to enrage a guy like that.
I'm sure a blatant stiffarm to the facemask could piss off a person or two.
Old 11-29-2010, 12:58 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Haha. I loved how Finnegan was clapping trying to act tough after he got his ass beat.
That made me LOL.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 01:18 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
I'm sure a blatant stiffarm to the facemask could piss off a person or two.
You have a point. I think it's fair to say it didn't help the situation.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-29-2010, 01:50 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Andre Johnson will not be suspended according to PFT.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...andre-johnson/

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 01:50 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...andre-johnson/

Johnson will be fined but not suspended. No word yet on any punishment for Finnegan.
Old 11-29-2010, 01:52 PM    (permalink
ESVAburnout
Rookie

ESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Those were hits a 15 year old could take. If they landed that way. Especially the hitting with your fingers instead of knuckles thing. He's still a ******* beast though.
ESVAburnout is offline   Reply With Quote