Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Detroit Lions Team Forum

Detroit Lions Team Forum Discuss the Lions

Old 11-29-2010, 09:36 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 13 - Chicago at Detroit(+3.5)

Sorry about not getting around to a thread last week. Discuss the game and make a prediction.

Pettigrew - 55 receptions 554 yards 3 TDs
Johnson - 59 receptions 806 yards 11 TDs
Suh - 8 sacks 45 tackles 1 TD 1 INT
Old 11-29-2010, 09:51 AM    (permalink
detroit4life
Pro Bowler

detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

god do i want this one badly....

our biggest hope is that best is coming off a 10 day break and is hopefully able to go all out.

They still have noone to shut down CJ and our passing attack. we load the box and shut down forte and make cutler beat us.

Biggest challenge is their front 7 and how we protect, this defense looks much better than the team we played week 1
Old 11-29-2010, 02:36 PM    (permalink
tblain1
Rookie

tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Sorry about not getting around to a thread last week. Discuss the game and make a prediction.

Pettigrew - 55 receptions 554 yards 3 TDs
Johnson - 59 receptions 806 yards 11 TDs
Suh - 8 sacks 45 tackles 1 TD 1 INT

Those are also my predictions for the game.

Whats the word on Staff? Has he been IR'd yet?
Ugh... well we looked awful against New England (a team I think is probably the best in the NFL right now), and the Bears looked strong against a damn good Philadelphia game. I just wonder what state our locker room is in. Are they the defeated Lions of the past two years looking to just end the season? Or do they have some fight left in them and something to prove?

From the Thanksgiving Day 4th quarter, sadly I think they are losing the fight. I hope they prove me wrong. Before Stafford got hurt I had this one circled as a possible win but I think we lose 31-24.

And if we lose, I'm gonna hear about it from my co-workers.
tblain1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Maybe Next Year Millen2
Veteran

Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want this and every division game left bad. But the reality is the Bears are playing really well and the Lions are playing the worst they have all year.

In order to have a chance, we need another monster Dline performance the ENTIRE game and turnovers forced like Week 1.

Hill needs to rebound to his earlier season form and protect the ball. We won't be able to run at all but our shotgun passing offense can still move the ball I think.

Good trap game for the Bears, hope the Lions pull off the upset and get some momentum and forget about the Jets last 5 minutes,Bills,Cowboys,Pats fiasco.

I wish we could just finish a game strong for once.
Maybe Next Year Millen2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 05:35 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/rumors/p...urn=nfl-290636

Hill could be out for the season. Stanton took first team reps on Tuesday and its looking like he will start on Sunday.
Old 12-01-2010, 04:09 PM    (permalink
Maybe Next Year Millen2
Veteran

Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/rumors/p...urn=nfl-290636

Hill could be out for the season. Stanton took first team reps on Tuesday and its looking like he will start on Sunday.
Such a frustrating season. I just want our Dline to make QBs black and blue at this point. Thats all I got for the rest of this season. But of course VandenBosch is hurt so I guess we'll see more of McBride and LoJack to see what they got for depth for next year. Plus more experience for the building blocks of Suh,Levy,Delmas.

The one good thing from this season, we never "lost" with Matt Stafford in the game. 14-13 up on Bears at half, beat Washington and up 20-10 on the Jets in the 4th. We will be incredibly under the radar again next season, deservedly so since we don't know how to win and have no run game or run D and now the secondary regressed and is giving up big plays again.
Maybe Next Year Millen2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 02:09 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

loving that dline right now. spievey is fine next to delmas. landon johnson hasn't been too bad. i wish we could always play the bear's horrible oline.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

great coaching by schwartz. he sensed an upcoming drive-killing, peterman false start so he called time out.....with that said I want Peterman's head in a box and mailed to australia. he's horrible. get off my continent.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 12-05-2010, 02:20 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Stanton is having a good game.
Old 12-05-2010, 02:25 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

i pray the players lock out and get these pathetic calls out of the game

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 12-05-2010, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

now i want the 1st pick. screw it. have luck declare, get the first pick, trade it to arizona, and get something great out of this.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 12-05-2010, 03:05 PM    (permalink
DrunkenLament
Rookie

DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrunkenLament is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
i pray the players lock out and get these pathetic calls out of the game
Why does it seem that in every single close game we can point to one specific penalty (or non penalty) that blew the game for us? This is really starting to piss me off.

Edit: How many times does Ed Hochuli bail out Jay Cutlers teams?

Last edited by DrunkenLament : 12-05-2010 at 03:07 PM.
DrunkenLament is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I knew from the get-go that this wasn't going to be a great season, but this has turned into a soulcrushing heartbreaker fast.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 02:25 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Old 12-06-2010, 02:39 PM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DJ Moore is 5'9, I don't know how he could hit Megatron in the head, though that was a nice stiff arm. I didn't agree with the personal foul call after seeing the replay.
Regardless, the officiating has been beyond embarrassing this season.