Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-02-2010, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's see how Houston responds.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 07:44 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The high school secondary gives up a TD. What a surprise. It took a 3rd string QB to make our defense look good last week.
Old 12-02-2010, 07:47 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I were Andre Johnson I would pound someone's face in every game, because I'm Andre Johnson bitches
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 07:59 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vick is such a weapon on third down.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's just not fair. Vick is like a video game.

Quote:
Old 12-02-2010, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Nice play by Pollard.

Quote:
Old 12-02-2010, 08:00 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
It's just not fair. Vick is like a video game.
You need a hell of a defensive line playing as a unit to even think about stopping him from doing that on third down.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 12-02-2010, 08:05 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

So much speed on this offense. Jackson, Vick, and McCoy. It's funny, I didn't think they'd be physical enough. But that offensive line of theirs is really manhandling opponents. A lot different than that was going on earlier in the year when Kolb was getting smacked around. Vick's elusiveness might be making them look better though. Not certain.

Quote:
Old 12-02-2010, 08:06 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So much speed on this offense. Jackson, Vick, and McCoy. It's funny, I didn't think they'd be physical enough. But that offensive line of theirs is really manhandling opponents. A lot different than that was going on earlier in the year when Kolb was getting smacked around. Vick's elusiveness might be making them look better though. Not certain.
University of Wyoming can score on the Texans. :(
Old 12-02-2010, 08:08 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
University of Wyoming can score on the Texans. :(
I'm wondering if Kubiak is going to be fired if Houston doesn't make the playoffs which seems likely at this point. Honestly I wouldn't mind taking him as a head coach. I'm tired of having a ****** offense.

Quote:
Old 12-02-2010, 08:10 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Houston has to get Foster going.
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 08:11 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

People have figured out Schaub wants to roll out every play.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 12-02-2010, 08:12 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For as good as Foster has been, he's ******* terrible in pass pro... every week.
gpngc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 08:12 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

At least protect the man.

Quote:
Old 12-02-2010, 08:14 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
For as good as Foster has been, he's ******* terrible in pass pro... every week.
Yeah, he has.

Not so great playcalling here. They need to keep Vick off the field for a bit, get the defense some time to rest. Foster also needs to get in rhythm.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 12-02-2010, 08:14 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anyone else notice that every time they show highlights of Cutler's four TDs last week, ALL FOUR of them were thrown to guys who were essentially covered (Knox's would've been if the DB hadn't slipped)?
Old 12-02-2010, 08:15 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Maclin just torched the Texans.

Quote:
Old 12-02-2010, 08:15 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

Quote:
I'm wondering if Kubiak is going to be fired if Houston doesn't make the playoffs which seems likely at this point. Honestly I wouldn't mind taking him as a head coach. I'm tired of having a ****** offense.
I think he will be fired. The offensive coordinator just got fired this week so I am guessing Frank Bush and then Kubiak are next.
Old 12-02-2010, 08:16 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Too much speed for the Texans to cover...

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 12-02-2010, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
I think he will be fired. The offensive coordinator just got fired this week so I am guessing Frank Bush and then Kubiak are next.
So I wonder who is going to come in then? Maybe Marty M. standing across the sidelines tonight? Kubiak got the offense going. But that defense really needs help.

Quote:
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Yeah, he has.

Not so great playcalling here. They need to keep Vick off the field for a bit, get the defense some time to rest. Foster also needs to get in rhythm.
Yep, they need to pound it with Foster. Keep Vick off the field. Set up some play action. Its bad playcalling.
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Ness
Legend

Pollard is having a heck of a game so far.

Quote:
gpngc
All-NFLDC

They should blitz Pollard. He's going to get torched otherwise.
Old 12-02-2010, 08:18 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Finally got a hit on Vick....but then right after a completion to Maclin and Vick could have ran it for 15 there too.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 12-02-2010, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Another big play towards Maclin. Houston is really starting to remind me of the New Orleans Saints of the early 2000's. Good offense that can't get it done when it needs to be done combined with a terrible defense.

Quote: