Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Will Jim Harbaugh coach in the NFL in 2010?
Yes- he's ready to make the jump 28 51.85%
No- he will stay in college, with Stanford or another team 26 48.15%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-01-2010, 02:31 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have heard he is gone to the NFL after this year

Even without that, I don't see any reason for him to go to Michigan. It's too much of a rebuild job with the type of player RichRod's recruited being the exact opposite of what he wants. Add on to that he isn't on the best terms with the Michigan higher ups IIRC
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 02:40 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
I wouldn't call him cheap as much as frugal.
He is more than willing to spend money on his guys. He made Carson a top paid QB. He made Chad a top paid WR. He made Jeremi Johnson a top paid FB. He has done it in the past. And expect it again with JJoe. All were great signings who took tragic or ignorant turns for the worse but he will spend money on his own players. Coaching wise, he likes Coordinators. So Harbaugh would be a stretch. I think he realizes he is in his twilight and finally gonna change.
Yeah, i thought the Bengals would go after an OC too. Someone like Mularkey, Hue Jackson, or maybe Shurmur.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 02:43 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Seriously. I wanna know where you guys see Bengals fans who think Carson is still great?

As I've stated, the only reason I am against Luck is unless Mike Brown moves Carson we cannot afford to have that much salary in QB. Since it is unlikely we move him (cut or trade) I dont see the point in Luck or Harbaugh. That said, if I had my way I would trade Palmer and draft Luck and sign Harbaugh. Sign a vet to start the season cheap and work Luck in.

So you'd actually pass up a franchise QB and one who looks to be a very good one for a long time, just because you don't want to have that much money locked into the QB position? To hell with it, getting a franchise signal caller is the most important thing to do and if you had a shot at Luck, and passed him up because you wouldn't part ways with Carson then Cincy would deserve to be terrible for the next 20 years.

I don't even think the line would be long to pick up Carson if he was dropped. I don't think he'd be making the Niners any better this season do you? But even besides that, I'd gladly take on too much income at QB at the cost of bringing in Luck vs another year of Carson sucking and getting worse(which is hard to imagine) and no Andrew Luck in the fold.

Also for the original question, seeing as how 2010 is about to be over in 1 month there isn't much time to cover 2010 :) 2011 maybe he takes the jump, but I'd be more inclined that he took a better Collegiate job then NFL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 02:54 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
So you'd actually pass up a franchise QB and one who looks to be a very good one for a long time, just because you don't want to have that much money locked into the QB position? To hell with it, getting a franchise signal caller is the most important thing to do and if you had a shot at Luck, and passed him up because you wouldn't part ways with Carson then Cincy would deserve to be terrible for the next 20 years.

I don't even think the line would be long to pick up Carson if he was dropped. I don't think he'd be making the Niners any better this season do you? But even besides that, I'd gladly take on too much income at QB at the cost of bringing in Luck vs another year of Carson sucking and getting worse(which is hard to imagine) and no Andrew Luck in the fold.

Also for the original question, seeing as how 2010 is about to be over in 1 month there isn't much time to cover 2010 :) 2011 maybe he takes the jump, but I'd be more inclined that he took a better Collegiate job then NFL.
My current theory with Palmer (or McNabb or Hasselbeck too I suppose) is to watch the Vikings.

Given their dicey stadium situation, (they need taxpayer support for a new stadium, and it's going to be hard to get that with a team that is sucking it up while rebuilding with a new young QB...) I expect them to make a push to try and be competitive now rather than rebuild, even if it costs them their distant future.

So they might try to keep their veteran squad in tact (minus Favre) and pick up one of these formerly successful veterans if available and try to win now. Even making the playoffs as a one and done wildcard team will look better than rebuilding in the eyes of casual fans and "voters"
Old 12-01-2010, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jeez. It would be amazing for a team to get Harbaugh AND Luck. They'd get not only the hottest HC candidate available, but also a coach who knows the ins-and-outs of his QB and who can (will) tailor the offense around him the way he should.

That would be a very smart hire.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

If we were a QB away I wouldnt hesitate. But I also dont wanna take him and have him end up with brain damage either. Carson forces bad throws (on top of his already ****** ones) because our line is terrible.

If we go get a FA LG I will be all for it.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 03:04 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If we were a QB away I wouldnt hesitate. But I also dont wanna take him and have him end up with brain damage either. Carson forces bad throws (on top of his already ****** ones) because our line is terrible.

If we go get a FA LG I will be all for it.
Yea but what team picking 1-3 isn't a mess already? Good teams don't pick that high, nobody says you have to rush him out there. Maybe Andre moves his fat ass to guard like Gallory and ends up a beast not sure what his outlook still is for Tackle though.

I'd still take a franchise QB if I need one, hell I'd sit him for 2 years if I had to. If you guys get a new Coach he should at least get the 3rd season to see what he can do anyway unless he does a great job destroying things in his first 2 seasons *cough* McDaniels *cough*.

Quote:
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yea but what team picking 1-3 isn't a mess already? Good teams don't pick that high, nobody says you have to rush him out there. Maybe Andre moves his fat ass to guard like Gallory and ends up a beast not sure what his outlook still is for Tackle though.

I'd still take a franchise QB if I need one, hell I'd sit him for 2 years if I had to. If you guys get a new Coach he should at least get the 3rd season to see what he can do anyway unless he does a great job destroying things in his first 2 seasons *cough* McDaniels *cough*.
Rams did a good job solidifying the line first. They are building the right way. Inside out.

Andre needs to stay healthy. It wasn't his fault another lineman stepped on his foot at practice after being lit up. If he moves to OG I am all for that and drafting Carimi in the 2nd if he is there.

Dream:
Sign FA LG
Sign Harbaugh
Draft:
1. Luck
2. Carimi
3. Best WR

Most Realistic:
Sign Hue Jackson
Draft:
1. AJ Green
2. JJ Watt <3<3<3

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 12-01-2010, 05:29 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 07:53 PM    (permalink
hockey619
Veteran

hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just curious cause i havent seen much of stanford but what makes everyone think harbaugh will be a great nfl coach?

Like what does he do in preparation or during games that you see making him so good? or is it the tutoring of luck that makes him so good?
hockey619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey619 View Post
Just curious cause i havent seen much of stanford but what makes everyone think harbaugh will be a great nfl coach?

Like what does he do in preparation or during games that you see making him so good? or is it the tutoring of luck that makes him so good?
coaching pedigree
turning Stanford back to a winning program
Mentoring a talented young QB
Running a non-gimmick offense (no spread or wildcat)

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 12-01-2010, 08:09 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post

Even without that, I don't see any reason for him to go to Michigan. It's too much of a rebuild job with the type of player RichRod's recruited being the exact opposite of what he wants. Add on to that he isn't on the best terms with the Michigan higher ups IIRC
Actually, Harbaugh and Michigan's current AD Dave Brandon are close friends, and Harbaugh is close with a number of other people that are actually, you know, in the program. The only people he's not on great terms with are some fans that take things too seriously and some alums. He's on great terms with most if not all of the actual decision makers at Michigan.

That said, the odds of Harbaugh being the HC at Michigan next year are 50/50 at best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 08:10 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice poll, good thread.
Split answers means it's a good poll.
Well done.

I don't see why in the hell he would want to go to Michigan from sunny California, where his Stanford players are the smartest players in the nation.

They are the modern day Notre Dame.... what the Irish used to be.

He might want that Dollphins job though.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 08:14 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post

He's very good friends with Michigan A.D. Dave Brandon. There are a few people at the university who are still miffed at him over some comments he made that were misrepresented by the media, but everyone who matters would be on-board with the hire. The job is his if he wants it, and by all accounts he does. The only question is whether an NFL team is going to offer him enough money to give up his dream job (which is certainly possible, but not a given).
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I'm pretty sure both Pudge and PatSims have been championing that.
I jumped off the Carson Bandwagon Last Year and u can ask Bengals78 about that.

I am on Bengals78 side on this the Bengals will not take Luck unless they dump Carson because Mike Brown will not invest that much money in the QB postion.

At this point Bengal Fan should be worried about getting rid of the OC then Carson. Because no matter who is the QB he will destroy them behind a ****** OL and horriable playcalling

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 08:29 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Michigan fans better be praying that Stanford gets absolutely hosed in what bowl they are invited to.

What's the history of Michigan regarding coaching contracts? Would they throw fat money at him? Not a lot of precedence I guess, since they've only had like four coaches in the last fifty years.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 08:51 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Michigan fans better be praying that Stanford gets absolutely hosed in what bowl they are invited to.

What's the history of Michigan regarding coaching contracts? Would they throw fat money at him? Not a lot of precedence I guess, since they've only had like four coaches in the last fifty years.
Well, Rich Rodriguez gets $2.5 mil a year, which puts him firmly in the top 15 highest paid college coaches, and possibly close to the top 10. I'd say Michigan would be willing to pay more for Harbaugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Last edited by ironman4579 : 12-01-2010 at 08:56 PM.
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 10:34 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Has an NFL team ever hired a college coach and then that coach drafts that same QB he worked with in college?
People thought it was gonna happen in 2008 with the Falcons.. but Bobby Petrino resigned in December and Brian Brohm didn't turn out to be the draft prospect people thought he would be after returning for his Senior season.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 07:38 AM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Has an NFL team ever hired a college coach and then that coach drafts that same QB he worked with in college?
Jimmy Johnson drafted steve walsh to the cowboys

Thank you Lebron James, you are truly a King Among Men.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 07:42 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathbyStat View Post
Jimmy Johnson drafted steve walsh to the cowboys
Yup, but it has never happened in the actual NFL Draft (only the supplemental where Walsh was taken).

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 12:09 AM    (permalink
king2am
Veteran

king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Harbaugh is going to be in Ann Arbor - may even hear something as soon as after this weekend.
king2am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 11:04 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stanford hopeful Harbaugh will stay

Quote:
Stanford athletic director Bob Bowlsby has made a pre-emptive offer to sweeten Jim Harbaugh's contract before the coach even gets offered other jobs.

"We have a proposal in front of Jim and he's indicated he plans to accept it," Bowlsby said Sunday. "He's got this year and four more on his contract. I expect that he will be our coach in the foreseeable future."
Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...#ixzz17Iy2aRPD

I don't expect the AD to say anything else, but still an interesting development. Stanford certainly won't let Harbaugh go without a fight.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 03:47 PM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He says that now but when the Season is over the Money NFL Teams put on the table will be a lot more.
dannyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 03:49 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyz View Post
He says that now but when the Season is over the money Michigan puts on the table will be a lot more.
Fixed it for ya.
Old 12-06-2010, 09:56 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Id be surprised if Stanford isn't willing to throw some heavy cash at Harbaugh. I'm my homer view, he has an ideal situation in Palo Alto right now.

Quote:
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote