Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Which team won't make the playoffs?
Bears 18 23.68%
Packers 17 22.37%
Eagles 6 7.89%
Giants 29 38.16%
Saints 6 7.89%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-06-2010, 01:15 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone is waiting for the bad Jay Cutler to show up.

But the problem with that is, outside of last year, there wasn't a bad Jay Cutler to talk about. Give the guy some time in the pocket and a run game, and look what he can do.

Jay Cutler was never the problem in Chicago. He was still worth the investment.
Old 12-06-2010, 01:18 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
The Vikings could definitely beat the Bears in Minnesota.
If the QB position is stable for the Vikings that week (Bears rarely face team's #1 QB), then I suspect Vegas will have the Vikings as the favorite.

They're playing well now, the Grape Apes.
yesterday, they did what Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Chicago, Kansas City didn't do, and that's just blow out the Buffalo Bills. When the Vikings are up for a game, at home, they're a tough tough out there.

Peterson & Sidney Rice looked like last year, yesterday.

The Vikings will beat at least one of their next 3 opponents (NYG, Chi, Philly), and they could easily win 2 of those games if the QB spot is settled.

This might be the first time in my life I will be a Viking fan 3 weeks in a row!
How will their QB situation be settled by then when it hasn't been settled all season? If Brett Favre is healthy, then he probably plays. That is great news for the Bears. But if Favre is still hurt (or benched) then we get T-Jack. Once again, greta news for the Bears. And they've allowed just 2 100-yard rushers all season, so I'm not afraid of Peterson.
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 01:34 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post

But the problem with that is, outside of last year, there wasn't a bad Jay Cutler to talk about. Give the guy some time in the pocket and a run game, and look what he can do.

Give him no time in the pocket and no running game and look at what he can do. That's kind of my thing is I don't see Chicago consistently blocking that good, or the running game being that good. Those two things are not consistent, and while it's not always Cutler's fault if you can collapse the pocket and shut the run down it's a wrap.

I guess you could say that about any QB in the NFL, but out of every team in the race they have the worst offensive line, maybe in the NFL period. Alot easier to get to Cutler then anyone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 01:35 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cutler has been a million times better under pressure than earlier in the year. He is hitting his hot reads and used shovel passes and weird jump passes to secure and wide open people

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 02:06 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Okay I just plugged it into the similator on ESPN. I do still have the Bucs getting in over the Giants. The Vikings play spoiler I think. They beat the Giants next week (Giants have struggled with the Vikes) and the Vikes beat the Bears. So the NFC I have end up shaping like this.....

1. Atlanta (14-2, 4-0 to finish it out)
2. Phildadelphia (12-4, 4-0)
3. Green Bay (11-5, 3-1, losing to NE)
4. St. Louis (8-8, losing to NO and SEA, but backing in the NFC West way)
5. New Orleans (11-5, 2-2 losing to BAL and ATL)
6. Tampa Bay (10-6, 3-1 losing to NO)

7. New York (9-7, 1-3 losing to MIN, PHI, and GB)
8. Chicago (9-7, 0-4 closing out losing to NE, MIN, NYJ, and GB)
9. Minnesota (8-8, Really fudge up the playoff race)
10. Seattle (7-9, 1-3 losing to SF, ATL, and TB)
Old 12-06-2010, 02:22 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i hate u yoda

Old 12-06-2010, 02:27 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I'm not throwing out any loses. The Bears beat the Lions twice. But divisional games are always tough. Even when there is a great difference in talent. That is why the Jaguars always play the Colts close even though the last 3 or 4 seasons they have been much less talented.
Yeah that was my bad, for some reason I was thinking the Lions beat the Bears.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 03:18 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
Yeah that was my bad, for some reason I was thinking the Lions beat the Bears.
Because they did...
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 03:20 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
Because they did...
Speaking of which. I think the Lions might be the best 2-10 I've ever seen. There is no doubt in my mind they'd be winning the NFC West right now. Maybe even running away with it.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 03:43 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
i hate u yoda
Join the club. Please make a Yoda hate club. U can be president. U'll prolly get at least 20 members within a day.
Old 12-06-2010, 03:45 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They key here (besides making it) is getting the bye.

If you're a wildcard team, you're going to have to beat both the #1 & #2 seeded teams in their crib, most likely. PLUS the wildcard game win.

Get the #1 or 2 seed, you just gotta beat one team at home, then you're in the NFC Title game. That's a much smoother sail than the other.

Sure, it can be done either way. But a BYE is as good as a win. And sometimes those cupcake wildcard games don't turn out so cupcake.
Right Falcons-Cardinal fan (2 years ago)??
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 03:52 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post

Exactly. Jay Cutler is an excellent QB when he's rolling, and right now he's rolling just like he was before last year, a year in which he had to adjust to having no OL, running game or go to receivers for the first time on the NFL level. He kind of went into a shell last year because he was having flashbacks to his days in Vanderbilt playing on a team that was just drastically out classed in every game.

Now that the Bears D is healthy and has added Peppers, the OL got decent and they're running the ball consistently, which is important for an O that isn't very talented, and all of a sudden he's gotten his **** together and has been having a good year. He's got his confidence back and is playing well, even when he's getting under pressure and the OL isn't opening any holes for the running game. He just doesn't have the crushing weight of single handedly having to carry his team. Which, douchemonger though he may be, is letting him play like the excellent QB he is.

I don't think we see bad Cutler again this year. If they fall apart completely around him this year and the team doesn't add any offensive talent in the offseason that Cutler may come back, but I don't think da bears have to worry about that this year.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
They key here (besides making it) is getting the bye.

If you're a wildcard team, you're going to have to beat both the #1 & #2 seeded teams in their crib, most likely. PLUS the wildcard game win.

Get the #1 or 2 seed, you just gotta beat one team at home, then you're in the NFC Title game. That's a much smoother sail than the other.

Sure, it can be done either way. But a BYE is as good as a win. And sometimes those cupcake wildcard games don't turn out so cupcake.
Right Falcons-Cardinal fan (2 years ago)??
*shrug* Maybe this is just because I'm a giants fan, but I'd rather we not get the bye, I just worry about the team losing the type of momentum and focus it would take for them to get the bye over that week off with the media sucking on their ding-a-lings. Plus Giants stadium is such a ***** to play in in the playoffs that if we're healthy I'd rather have the giants going on the road. Plus it would help keep the team focused in the hostile environment.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 05:02 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
Join the club. Please make a Yoda hate club. U can be president. U'll prolly get at least 20 members within a day.
I will not be a part of it because I was Yoda's assistant GM on my first ever Forum Mock. Yeah...think about that one for awhile!

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 05:05 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
I will not be a part of it because I was Yoda's assistant GM on my first ever Forum Mock. Yeah...think about that one for awhile!
Yeah, I like to think of u as a Yoda project. It was great. Shane P. Hallam=Luke Skywalker.
Old 12-06-2010, 05:07 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Exactly. Jay Cutler is an excellent QB when he's rolling, and right now he's rolling just like he was before last year, a year in which he had to adjust to having no OL, running game or go to receivers for the first time on the NFL level. He kind of went into a shell last year because he was having flashbacks to his days in Vanderbilt playing on a team that was just drastically out classed in every game.

Now that the Bears D is healthy and has added Peppers, the OL got decent and they're running the ball consistently, which is important for an O that isn't very talented, and all of a sudden he's gotten his **** together and has been having a good year. He's got his confidence back and is playing well, even when he's getting under pressure and the OL isn't opening any holes for the running game. He just doesn't have the crushing weight of single handedly having to carry his team. Which, douchemonger though he may be, is letting him play like the excellent QB he is.

I don't think we see bad Cutler again this year. If they fall apart completely around him this year and the team doesn't add any offensive talent in the offseason that Cutler may come back, but I don't think da bears have to worry about that this year.
we have not a solid oline. Cliff Avril had 3 sacks. i think we will lose horrible against a good defense, thank god all those good defenses are in the AFC.

Old 12-06-2010, 05:08 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
How will their QB situation be settled by then when it hasn't been settled all season? If Brett Favre is healthy, then he probably plays. That is great news for the Bears. But if Favre is still hurt (or benched) then we get T-Jack. Once again, greta news for the Bears. And they've allowed just 2 100-yard rushers all season, so I'm not afraid of Peterson.
This Vikings team is much different than it was earlier this year. We actually play hard now. Chilly is gone. And if you aren't afraid of Peterson, you are mistaken.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 05:20 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Peterson has 1 100-yard game in the last 6 games. But hey, it was against the vaunted Buffalo defense. They only give up an average of 170.9 Yards-per-Game.
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 05:23 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
we have not a solid oline. Cliff Avril had 3 sacks. i think we will lose horrible against a good defense, thank god all those good defenses are in the AFC.
You do realize you play half those good defenses in the next 4 weeks? :P (Well, I guess NE shouldn't be included in that...)

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 06:08 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

I dont think the Vikes have a great defense either. but what i meant is teams with incredible passrushers like the giants...

Old 12-06-2010, 06:11 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you're not scared of Adrian Peterson....

I don't even know.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 06:11 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Speaking of which. I think the Lions might be the best 2-10 I've ever seen. There is no doubt in my mind they'd be winning the NFC West right now. Maybe even running away with it.
It's so frustrating how close we always get but we are falling just short of coming away with the win in most of these games. 0-5 in games decided by four points or less. Stafford has only played in three games this year and we won the one game he played from start to finish and were winning at the time he got injured in the other two games. Agree about the NFC West too. We blew out the current NFC West leader, 44-6 with our backup quarterback.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
If you're not scared of Adrian Peterson....

I don't even know.
we certainly kept him in check the first game and tried to let Brent beat us. Also id think we have a better defense than the Bills

Old 12-06-2010, 06:26 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
It's so frustrating how close we always get but we are falling just short of coming away with the win in most of these games. 0-5 in games decided by four points or less. Stafford has only played in three games this year and we won the one game he played from start to finish and were winning at the time he got injured in the other two games. Agree about the NFC West too. We blew out the current NFC West leader, 44-6 with our backup quarterback.
Just think of it this way. The improvement is definitely there on the field. It hasn't turned out to wins, but they could easily be 5-7 right now maybe even 6-6. They are taking the neccesary steps and will be getting a better quality player in the draft than they probably should be.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 06:26 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am not even referring to the game against the Bills. If you aren't scared of Adrian Peterson, you are ********. I would be scared.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote