Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Which team won't make the playoffs?
Bears 18 23.68%
Packers 17 22.37%
Eagles 6 7.89%
Giants 29 38.16%
Saints 6 7.89%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-14-2010, 12:42 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is how I got it now....

1. Atlanta (14-2)
2. Philadelphia (12-4)
3. Chicago (11-5)
4. St. Louis (8-8)
5. New Orleans (12-4)
6. Giants (10-6)
Old 12-14-2010, 12:49 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post

1. Atlanta (14-2)
2. Philadelphia (12-4)
3. Chicago (11-5)
4. St. Louis (8-8)
5. New Orleans (12-4)
6. Giants (10-6)
If we lose to Philly and somehow squeeze into the playoffs as the 6 seed, I actually wouldn't mind this scenario.

Play Chicago in the wildcard, which I think we'd have a legit chance of winning, then Atlanta in the divisional, which again, I rather play Atlanta than NO or Philly, then take on whoever in the CG.

I wouldn't mind that scenario.
Old 12-14-2010, 03:20 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the Bucs miss the playoffs at 10-6 I will be a very very sad panda.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
You will have not beaten a winning team.
Old 12-14-2010, 03:23 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I thought the Vikings would play spoiler for them yesterday. But yeah, I see it that way now. Sorry Chucky.
Old 12-14-2010, 03:31 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
You will have not beaten a winning team.
10 wins is still 10 wins and that usually means playoffs. I mean....they can only play the games on their schedule, and since the the Saints game the Bucs have played those games very tight. Lets just hope the Saints rest their starters week 17.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 03:36 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
10 wins is still 10 wins and that usually means playoffs. I mean....they can only play the games on their schedule.
It's not like you haven't played good teams. You've played 5 and lost them all. Your signature win is against the Rams. That's great that they're beating the bad teams. If the Packers could have done that we would have been in the playoffs. However, I don't believe Tampa is really deserving of the playoffs anyway. The Buccaneers have been lucky this year. I think they're really a 7 or 8 win team at best.
Old 12-14-2010, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Maybe Next Year Millen2
Veteran

Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah Bucs are beating mediocre to poor teams but as was said you only play who is on your schedule. They don't have any bad losses which is big and gives them a chance plus they played Atlanta close twice. I won't fault them for getting 10 wins and getting in if 2 of the Giants/Packers/Eagles faulter down the stretch. Packers already have faulterd some with Lions loss. NFC West on the other hand, F that but it is what it is. Someone in the NFC West will rebound someday. Makes it interesting if they upset someone at home like Zona did a few years ago coming at 9-7 or something like that.

Giants have beaten Bears and Jax both at home as their only wins versus above .500 opponents. Giants have 6 above .500 opponents(Jax, at Indy, Chicago,Philly, at Philly, at Pack), same number as the Bucs(Atl, at Atl, at NO, NO,Pit,at Balt). Bucs have won more chance at Saints. Philly has won 4 games against above .500 so they are most deserving not to faulter and 7 above .500 games(GB,at Chi,NYG,at NYG,Atl,Ind,at Jax).
Maybe Next Year Millen2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 03:55 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i want them to make it just so the NFC South Last to Playoffs thing stays intact

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 03:56 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

A long time it has been! The Rams can be considered some1's signature win! The last few seasons if u didn't beat us by double digits, it was considered a loss.
Old 12-14-2010, 05:07 PM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bucs had every chance to beat Atlanta twice and took it to the 4th quarter in Baltimore so stop with the can't beat good teams crap. This is the youngest team in the league with Talib, T Jackson, Grimm, McCoy, Price, Black, Joseph, Faine all on IR.

I thought the Vikings could have helped us out yesterday but wow do they freaking suck. 11-5 it will have to be!
Old 12-14-2010, 05:13 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me Likey Rookies View Post
Bucs had every chance to beat Atlanta twice and took it to the 4th quarter in Baltimore so stop with the can't beat good teams crap.
Well if you want to play that game, they only beat Cleveland by 3, Cincinnati by 3, St. Louis by 1, and Washington by 1.
Old 12-14-2010, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They like to start slow and only get it together in the 2nd half (unless theyre playing ATL). 3 of those wins you listed were before the Bucs found a running game (they actually found it in the 2nd half against St Louis). I want to say we are a better team now but thats also not true with Talib, McCoy, etc out. With Freeman at QB and Raheem coaching the D (we have a crazy number of 2nd half shutouts this year), we can definitely beat a winning team.
Old 12-14-2010, 05:36 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
They like to start slow and only get it together in the 2nd half (unless theyre playing ATL). 3 of those wins you listed were before the Bucs found a running game (they actually found it in the 2nd half against St Louis). I want to say we are a better team now but thats also not true with Talib, McCoy, etc out. With Freeman at QB and Raheem coaching the D (we have a crazy number of 2nd half shutouts this year), we can definitely beat a winning team.
But you haven't yet.
Old 12-14-2010, 05:39 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With Aaron Rodgers having two big concussions in a short period of time, i dont see how they take a chance this week, so Matt Flynn vs. the Patriots... yeah im taking the patriots.

Next they face the giants, i could see them not having a problem with the giants, playing a WCO mostly, although they don't have a run game. Giants however have been hot pounding the rock, the only thing holding them back is the communication between Eli and the WR's. If Rodgers plays, i give them a 65% win. if not, then i give the giants a 80% win

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:

Last edited by BaLLiN : 12-14-2010 at 05:42 PM.
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 12:04 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was screwing around with the playoff machine at ESPN.

It actually could happen (not likely) that 6 teams are 11-5, with one missing the playoffs, and an additional 10-6 team misses the playoffs as well.

That is insane.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted Giants, but with a closer look the schedule, no homer, I actually think the Pack are the most likely out. My reasoning...

-I think they lose to the Pats... 8-6 and say the Giants lose to the Eagles they're 9-5. If they win 10-4.

- So if the G-Men are 9-5 against the pack, if they win Packers are obviously eliminated, however even if they lose to the Packers, both teams will be 9-6. If the Giants are 10-4 at this point, losing to the Packers is irrelevant.

- Thus the 10-5 Giants are securely in, barring disaster against the Skins. I truly think we win that game because Washington is just a mess, and it is an extremely important game. Now the 9-6 Giants however, have a must win versus the Skins, and in all likelihood they win, they finish 10-6. The Packers beat the Bears, Giants are in due to tiebreaker vs Bears. If thehe Packers lose to the Bears, they're out because of the 9-7 record.

It's still a crapshoot (Bears losing out, Giants beating Eagles, Packers winning out: who knows?) but when thinking about it, I like the Giants chances better than the Packers, even though my pessimistic self voted for the Giants in this poll.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 11:32 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

True or False:

With 2 weeks remaining, the 5-9 San Francisco 49ers STILL control their own playoff destiny.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 12:02 AM    (permalink
Basileus777
All-Pro

Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With two weeks left in the season, SF is still mathematically alive for both a home playoff game and the overall #2 pick in the draft.

But:

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
With 2 weeks remaining, the 5-9 San Francisco 49ers STILL control their own playoff destiny.
This is false. The 49ers need Seattle to lose to Tampa or St. Louis.

Last edited by Basileus777 : 12-20-2010 at 12:05 AM.
Basileus777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 12:09 AM    (permalink
Veteran

6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908

I don't find anything fascinating about the NFC playoff picture at all. They're playing horrible, sloppy football...a 7-9 team could win the NFC West and everyone is backing into the wildcard slots. The NFC is disgraceful overall.
6270410908 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 03:32 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Bucs had every chance to beat Atlanta twice and took it to the 4th quarter in Baltimore so stop with the can't beat good teams crap. This is the youngest team in the league with Talib, T Jackson, Grimm, McCoy, Price, Black, Joseph, Faine all on IR.

I thought the Vikings could have helped us out yesterday but wow do they freaking suck. 11-5 it will have to be!
Wait, did you say the Bucs have injuries? Breaking news!

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 09:42 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6270410908 View Post
I don't find anything fascinating about the NFC playoff picture at all. They're playing horrible, sloppy football...a 7-9 team could win the NFC West and everyone is backing into the wildcard slots. The NFC is disgraceful overall.
Chicago, Green Bay, Philadelphia, New York, New Orleans, and Atlanta are a combined 13-9 against the AFC. I wouldn't call that disgraceful. It's not until you add the non-playoff teams that the NFC looks bad. So no, the NFC is actually pretty good up top. The difference is the NFC's non-playoffs teams are terrible compared to AFC non-playoffs teams simply being below average.
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 10:03 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post

1. Atlanta (14-2)
2. Philadelphia (12-4)
3. Chicago (11-5)
4. St. Louis (8-8)
5. New Orleans (12-4)
6. Giants (10-6)
1. Atlanta (13-3) Beat New Orleans and then rest players to lose to Carolina.
2. Chicago (11-5 beat Jets and Vikings, lose to Green Bay)
3. Philadelphia (11-5 Beat Vikings, lose to Dallas, and Chicago wins head-to-head tiebreaker)
4. Seattle (7-9, lose to Tampa but win against St. Louis in the last game. Division record is better, so they make it)
5. New Orleans (11-5 beat Tampa barely to make the playoffs)
6. Green Bay (10-6, win out)

I think the Giants lose out (Coughlin is done there).
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 10:26 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basileus777 View Post
With two weeks left in the season, SF is still mathematically alive for both a home playoff game and the overall #2 pick in the draft.
But:
This is false. The 49ers need Seattle to lose to Tampa or St. Louis.
Which looks like a pretty sure thing...Seattle looks horrrrrible.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 10:28 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And the AFC's 6 playoff teams (NE, Pittsburgh, KC, Indy, Baltimore, and NYJ) are a combined 17-5 against the NFC, with 2 games to go. Of course the top 6 teams in the NFC are above .500 against the AFC.

But the NFC playoff race is certainly more interesting. The AFC playoff teams are pretty much set, with SD and KC as the most open spot. In the NFC we have a huge matchup next week between GB and NYG for the last wildcard spot, and the NFC West isn't decided yet, but that division sucks so bad that no one cares.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote