Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-06-2010, 10:54 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Haynesworth Suspended Final 4 Games

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...rth-this-week/

I wonder where he goes. Part of me wants him on the Giants. I feel like if you date him but don't marry him, you can have a beast for a year or 2 before you cut/trade him ala Randy Moss.

Chances are I'm guessing the Titans bring him back.

Imagine if the Bears took a chance on him? Peppers and Haynesworth? Damn...

EDIT: NFL Network reporting the Redskins have suspended Big Al for the rest of the season.

Last edited by bigbluedefense : 12-07-2010 at 12:02 PM.
bigbluedefense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 10:57 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Id hope for the Ravens to get him. Even though it will never happen. Ngata and Haynesworth wow.
Old 12-06-2010, 10:58 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...rth-this-week/

I wonder where he goes. Part of me wants him on the Giants. I feel like if you date him but don't marry him, you can have a beast for a year or 2 before you cut/trade him ala Randy Moss.

Chances are I'm guessing the Titans bring him back.

Damnit BBD, I can't be walking around campus running errands with major wood, why would you even mention him possible joining the gmen when you know we'll never get to have him in our DT rotation.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 10:59 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Please Albert, become a Colt! Freeney, Mathis and Al, wow...

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 11:03 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It kills me that so many people want a guy that only plays hard when he feels like it on their team, you can have him.
Old 12-06-2010, 11:06 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's why you don't give a Haynesworth a 100 million dollar contract.

You make him play for a contract, so the bumb actually tries hard. And when its time to pony up the cash, you move him and let some other team pay him.
Old 12-06-2010, 11:07 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
It kills me that so many people want a guy that only plays hard when he feels like it on their team, you can have him.
That is why you give him a one year deal. Make in incentive-laden. Albert is all about making that money. So if you give him a contract like that, he'll play hard so he reaches all of the incentives and is also playing hard for the next deal. I would love it if the Bears brought him in. If he plays well for the next 2 months, Chicago could be in the Super Bowl. If right from the beginning he is acting like a jackass, cut him. Because the deal has very lttle guaranteed money, there won't be too big of a hit financially.
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 11:12 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 12-06-2010, 11:14 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think he'll be excited to be on a contender with guys to keep him fresh. Add an incentive based contract and I think any playoff contender that signs him will get hard working Fat Al, rather than Washington Fat Al.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 11:18 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 11:26 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Funny stuff. I remember when they could have easily traded him but were stubborn on trade demands. But I guess a 3rd or 4th, even 5th rounder isn't as good as cutting him outright though.

Redskins in the off-season is always good times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 11:34 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I bet he would want to come back to Tennessee.
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 11:52 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Worth a shot on the Colts. He did play hard and well for the Redskins last year. With the ******** Shanahanalamadingdong put him through I am not surprised he stopped trying. That doesn't make it ok but in the right situation I think he would play hard. I'd sign him to the Colts in a second.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 12:15 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Don't say such things if you aren't being totally serious.....

I'd take him for a year. Haynesworth cheap for a year with a chip on his shoulder? Holy ******* balls that would be awesome.
Old 12-06-2010, 12:20 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If he wants to win he'll go to the Colts, He's been paid already. If he wants to be comfortable he'll go back to Tenn... My guess is he goes home. A team like the Colts won't put up with his stuff. Tenn has shown they will.
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 12:21 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People want him because they remember how good he was when he actually played, most people also understand the **** him and Shanny have been giving each other and realize Fat Al is giving that team the middle finger. This should be interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 12:24 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Here's an interesting destination.

Houston?

Their defense is abysmal, and can use a spark. The coach is on the hot seat, but did sign a contract extension last year and if Kubiak can show promise the last 4 games with Haynesworth and Mario along the line, maybe he can buy himself another year of time.

They severely lack any talent along the dline outside of Mario anyway, and they have swung and missed on a number of DTs in the draft. Maybe they give Haynesworth a shot?
Old 12-06-2010, 12:32 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Here's an interesting destination.

Houston?

Their defense is abysmal, and can use a spark. The coach is on the hot seat, but did sign a contract extension last year and if Kubiak can show promise the last 4 games with Haynesworth and Mario along the line, maybe he can buy himself another year of time.

They severely lack any talent along the dline outside of Mario anyway, and they have swung and missed on a number of DTs in the draft. Maybe they give Haynesworth a shot?
Haynesworth has alot of bad blood with Houston, I'm pretty sure he hates Kubiak and I know Schaub hates Albert.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 12:33 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was just about to post in the Redskins forum, how much (draft pick wise) would it take to get Fat Al from them
I know he's a lazy ass but if motivated, I think he'd be a beast in the Pats nickel package... that we play the majority of the game

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 12:33 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

idk this season, id think he wants to go on a contender

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Morton
Veteran

Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton

He better not get picked up by the Bears or the Giants. That would be seriously unfair.
Morton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haynesworth is the Randy Moss of defenders. He lives off his reputation from times when he was dominant and his fans just ignore everything else.
Old 12-06-2010, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really don't think Shanny is going to give him the pleasure...I'd be real surprised if they actually followed through with this.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 01:02 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shanny was a total jackass with Al but that doesn't excuse the total lack of heart Haynesworth has shown. Honestly, at this point I hope the Redskins just keep him to ensure he can't do anything this year. They've gone this long already . . . it makes zero sense to cut ties now. Just make him a 'coaches decision' inactive each week and try to get something for him in the spring.

I honestly can't remember ever - and I seriously mean ever - seeing something in a football game as disgraceful as Fat Al's little nap time play vs. the Eagles. Prime time, national audience and that's the image you choose to portray? That is a man with zero pride. It's absolutely disgusting to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
I was just about to post in the Redskins forum, how much (draft pick wise) would it take to get Fat Al from them
I know he's a lazy ass but if motivated, I think he'd be a beast in the Pats nickel package... that we play the majority of the game
No thanks. I don't care how bad our D has played I don't want to see that lazy POS in a pats uniform.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 01:04 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Shanny was a total jackass with Al but that doesn't excuse the total lack of heart Haynesworth has shown. Honestly, at this point I hope the Redskins just keep him to ensure he can't do anything this year. They've gone this long already . . . it makes zero sense to cut ties now. Just make him a 'coaches decision' inactive each week and try to get something for him in the spring.

I honestly can't remember ever - and I seriously mean ever - seeing something in a football game as disgraceful as Fat Al's little nap time play vs. the Eagles. Prime time, national audience and that's the image you choose to portray? That is a man with zero pride. It's absolutely disgusting to me.

No thanks. I don't care how bad our D has played I don't want to see that lazy POS in a pats uniform.
Yeah, agree. Want no part in him personally, been there and done that with lazy veteran players. Not that he's a good scheme fit either. Fat Al hates the **** out of the 3-4.

Could still contribute for a 4-3 team though, provided they give him enough time to sit and relax.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote