Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-06-2010, 01:34 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i hope you guys understand; he's made enough money to never care again. If he had a chip on his shoulder, or cared about showing people. He would have showed his HC, teammates, and the fanbase to never quit on him, but he hasn't because he doesn't care.
Old 12-06-2010, 01:48 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think you are all too quick to assume that he'll play harder for a contender, or that he's even in good enough shape to play. While I hate Shanny this is the guy who took a month to pass a test that had him running a couple sprints with breaks between. This is the guy who skipped the offseason because he hated the 3-4 then at the start of the season said he kind of liked it, then went back to not wanting to play anymore.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 01:51 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

STRIP, what did you think of Haynesworth in 09 prior to Shanny and the drama about the 3-4?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 01:52 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the Titans will bring him back this offseason. We need him and he needs us. Jovan Haye can suck one. He needs to go to Chicago with all the other Vandy players.
Old 12-06-2010, 02:07 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
STRIP, what did you think of Haynesworth in 09 prior to Shanny and the drama about the 3-4?
Tough to say off that one year. He missed like a quarter of the year and was constantly hurt after plays when IMO he was more tired that hurt. With that said there were still several plays where he could shove 2 o-lineman into the QB and look even better than Haloti Ngata. Problem is Ngata plays at a high level every single play, Albert gives you a flash of greatness one every 25 plays. While I do believe he's in much better shape to play more than Shanny plays him, he isn't an every down player in terms of consistent motor. I know he was a beast in 08 in Tennessee, but even at the start of last season when everyone was hyped up I didn't see that first step explosion that he displayed with the Titans. I know he's had knee problems and such. Honestly he is just virtually uncoachable. With Zorn he thought Zorn was too much of a push over and didn't respect him. With Shanny he was too strict. I honestly don't know what goes through Albert's mind. Instead of players having to adjust to the coach it seems like Albert wants a coach to adjust to his ways. I don't know maybe someone like Caldwell would suit his personality better.

Old 12-06-2010, 02:10 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Put him in our rotation with Seymour, Kelly, Henderson and Bryant. Would only improve an already improving defense

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 02:11 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Tough to say off that one year. He missed like a quarter of the year and was constantly hurt after plays when IMO he was more tired that hurt. With that said there were still several plays where he could shove 2 o-lineman into the QB and look even better than Haloti Ngata. Problem is Ngata plays at a high level every single play, Albert gives you a flash of greatness one every 25 plays. While I do believe he's in much better shape to play more than Shanny plays him, he isn't an every down player in terms of consistent motor. I know he was a beast in 08 in Tennessee, but even at the start of last season when everyone was hyped up I didn't see that first step explosion that he displayed with the Titans. I know he's had knee problems and such. Honestly he is just virtually uncoachable. With Zorn he thought Zorn was too much of a push over and didn't respect him. With Shanny he was too strict. I honestly don't know what goes through Albert's mind. Instead of players having to adjust to the coach it seems like Albert wants a coach to adjust to his ways. I don't know maybe someone like Caldwell would suit his personality better.
Doubtful, Caldwell is a breathing traffic cone on the sidelines.

I'd forgotten about his attitude towards Zorn. That is a good point. What a frustrating player.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 02:25 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still all for the Bears taking a shot at him. No one is going to touch that contract, so he should clear waivers....if we sign him to a one year deal and throw him in our rotation, I'd be game.
Old 12-06-2010, 02:37 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, i don't understand why the Redskins would wanna do him the favor of cutting him. Is the four paychecks really worth giving this guy another shot, and possibly improving a playoff contender? I say let him rot on the sideline, for all the money they've given him, the least they could do is finish ruining his career.
Old 12-06-2010, 02:53 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Yeah, i don't understand why the Redskins would wanna do him the favor of cutting him. Is the four paychecks really worth giving this guy another shot, and possibly improving a playoff contender? I say let him rot on the sideline, for all the money they've given him, the least they could do is finish ruining his career.
Yup and assuming he does clear waivers he's probably more inclined to sign with the Giants or Eagles if they want him just to show the Skins they are making a mistake.

Old 12-06-2010, 03:04 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Wait, the Redskins are at fault for ruining his career?

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Yup and assuming he does clear waivers he's probably more inclined to sign with the Giants or Eagles if they want him just to show the Skins they are making a mistake.
Part of why I have a raging boner right now...

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 03:08 PM    (permalink
2 Live Crew
Rookie

2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Albert has zero heart and zero work ethic. Be careful what you wish for...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...html?eref=sihp
2 Live Crew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 03:53 PM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Live Crew View Post
Albert has zero heart and zero work ethic. Be careful what you wish for...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...html?eref=sihp
Good to see Daniels call him out.

What a fat as$.
Old 12-06-2010, 04:14 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haynesworth isn't going to give any effort ever again in his career unless he gets a massive gambling debt or has too many child support checks to write. He's pretty much said as much himself. Here's a post from a few weeks ago that pretty much sums up his attitude:

Haynesworth: "I'm not good enough to play in a 3-4"

Quote:
“We just kept working at the Okie, and I wasn’t coming along to be able to be the starter in that stuff,” Haynesworth said. “And I was like, ‘Hey, let’s focus on the stuff that I know and you’ll see a lot more production out of me.”’

Defensive coordinator Jim Haslett said there came a point when the defense had to punt.

“Trying to get him to do the 3-4 stuff was trying to get a square peg into a round hole,” Haslett said. “We tried to force the issue, and it hasn’t worked out the way that we would like. I still think he can do it because he’s a good athlete and he is athletic and smart and tough enough to do it.”

So what does Haynesworth have as his goal for the rest of the season?

“Keep playing and help the teammates, and make plays and I guess get noticed more,” he said, “so people will say I’m not a bust or whatever.”

Once the session was done, Haynesworth was asked if he’ll speak again next week.

“What is this? Week 8?” he said as he walked away from the podium. “I’ll see you at Week 16.”
If you don't want to be "a bust or whatever" maybe you should actually try to learn the defense

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rod Marinelli with Haynesworth would be kinda nice.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 04:16 PM    (permalink
thegreatone
Veteran

thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
Id hope for the Ravens to get him. Even though it will never happen. Ngata and Haynesworth wow.
No thanks buddy.
thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 04:18 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Haha you got to love a guy who tells his coach that instead of teaching him the defense they should be focusing on what he wants. Sounds like a good team plan Albert! That's like Josh Nesbitt telling Paul Johnson that they should stop practicing the option and focus on the deep passing game because that's what he likes most.

Old 12-06-2010, 04:22 PM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
Rod Marinelli with Haynesworth would be kinda nice.
He wouldn't last two days with Rod.

Haynesworth would shut down like he has in Washington. This guy wants to get coddled. And that ain't happening.
Old 12-06-2010, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm glad the Jags stay away from bums like Haynesworth.
Unbiased is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even though I think Mike Shanahan was just as responsible for the Haynesworth situation this year, I don't want this guy on the Pats.
Old 12-06-2010, 10:20 PM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's amazing that fans excuse make for Haynesworth by blaming Shanahan. Not getting along with a coach is no excuse for quitting on teammates and fans. It's amazing the way many fans are so mesmerized by some athletes that they can't see faults with anything that athlete does.
Old 12-06-2010, 10:38 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haynesworth right now is Randy Moss with the Raiders. ****** situation all around and his personality is not one that is going to try in that situation. At the same time if you put him in the right situation(Colts, Bears or Giants sounds about right) then he can flip the switch and be a beast still.

If they do cut him it will be very interesting to watch how he responds and what teams go for him. He is far too talented to not find a home but also needs the right situation and a team that isn't going to give him everything he wants. Contract also needs to basically be incentives and the minimum.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 10:49 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was willing to give a third rounder for him after the Skins paid that huge roster bonus earlier this year. I'd certainly be willing to give him a two year contract right now. Something like 2 million for the remainder of this year and 4 million next year with performance incentives that would top out at a cool 12 million.

He absolutely NEEDS to be next to Julius Peppers. I think he'd even be relatively happy as a Bear. We run a 4-3, we have a good supporting cast for him, and we're a major market where he could make HUGE endorsement cash if he plays well. I think he'd make our D line just plain unfair.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 10:57 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After reading more stuff about Haynesworth....yuck. No thanks.

I'm off the bandwagon.