Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-07-2010, 11:49 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd welcome him back on the Titans, but that's solely based on his past success here. If I were a fan of any other team that doesn't run a similar scheme, then I'd probably want to stay away.

I didn't think he was that bad last year. He didn't have the Sacks, but in his best year in Tennessee, which was in '07 in my opinion, he only had 6. That's two fewer. But I'm pretty sure everyone and their grandmother saw this thing exploding for good after the switch to the 3-4 and landing in Shanny's doghouse.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 11:56 AM    (permalink
Morton
Veteran

Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton

Ok, any of you fans of other teams hoping he'd shore up your D-Line: no such luck.

Haynesworth's been suspended for the last four games of the season:

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/red...esworth-f.html
Morton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 12:08 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Eagles had fewer noted disciplinary issues with TO, and they successfully suspended him for the end of the 2005 season and took back a significant chunk of his bonus. Haynesworth is likely in a world of financial hurt.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 12:11 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how do i edit the title of this thread?
Old 12-07-2010, 12:14 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Part of me feels bad for Haynesworth, but he did it to himself
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 12:17 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seems steep for a team sanction but definitely just and a much better option than giving him what he wants by cutting him. If we are going to have to end up cutting him anyways might as well make the rest of his time here miserable since he has given zero effort and has taken millions of dollars. For a player to refuse to play in certain packages is unheard of. It's one thing to go out there and half ass it, but to tell the coaches that you will not play in certain packages is one of the most ludicrous things I've ever heard and everyone knows how much I hate Shanny, Haslett, and crew. I am happy with the decision. Maybe it will make this bum think and try harder on his next team although he's set for life financially so who knows if he ever gets motivated again. I mean c'mon skipping practices cause your stomach hurts probably beacuse he ate at some raunchy buffet the night before, that's weak. Even worse is being late to a practice that you say you can't participate in. I guess it was too cold for him to show up on time and stand on the sidelines. I do belive him that he wasn't hungover last friday at practice, he's just a lazy POS.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 12:17 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't feel bad for either party. The Redskins structured the contract this way knowing that Haynesworth had only given max effort in his prior contract years. They took that risk. They also switched to a 3-4 and ignored what he was saying, knowing full well that they would likely get less than max effort and production. They tried to use his $35mm bonus as leverage, and he either lied or changed his mind.

Haynesworth was told up front by Shanahan that if he took the bonus, he was supposed to meet certain expectations. He signed it anyway, then decided to try to play a game of chicken with the team. It didn't work. He will likely have to sacrifice a substantial portion of that $35mm.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 12-07-2010, 12:20 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good he is a piece of ****. I highly doubt he would try hard for any other team either at this point in his career. Don't be fooled, you don't want this pos.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 12:21 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
I don't feel bad for either party. The Redskins structured the contract this way knowing that Haynesworth had only given max effort in his prior contract years. They took that risk. They also switched to a 3-4 and ignored what he was saying, knowing full well that they would likely get less than max effort and production. They tried to use his $35mm bonus as leverage, and he either lied or changed his mind.

Haynesworth was told up front by Shanahan that if he took the bonus, he was supposed to meet certain expectations. He signed it anyway, then decided to try to play a game of chicken with the team. It didn't work. He will likely have to sacrifice a substantial portion of that $35mm.
PFT says his signing bonus is safe. The whole situation was poorly managed from the start. I know it's hindsight now, but they should have just dumped him before the draft last year when they knew he didn't want to play in the 3-4. Albert's not innocent in this whole thing but both sides were just being stubborn idiots and this is the end result of two egos colliding.
Old 12-07-2010, 12:33 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Agreed with Fuzzy. Both sides behaved unprofessionally and inappropriately. I can tell you that Shanahan didn't bring the 3-4 in just to piss Haynesworth off. Haynesworth was up front about his desires, and the Skins chose to ignore them.

End of the day, the Skins have looked stupid, and Haynesworth has probably cost himself another big contract. As an Eagles fan and DC resident, it has been a fantastic failure, and I love it.

Old 12-07-2010, 12:42 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haynesworth's real Madden Ratings:

JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 12:46 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still want to know why the Skins chose to go to a 3-4 when they had some great 4-3 personnel.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 12:51 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is all Haynesworth's fault. I don't care that a new coaching staff took over and switched defensive schemes. The guy is being paid a ridiculous amount to play football, he has no reason to do anything but show up for work and play. He signed the contract. He went for the money and decided to sign with a dysfunctional franchise. From the day Shanahan took over in Washington Haynesworth has been an issue. Its just par for the course when it comes to lazy spoiled athletes. He has no accountability and its sad that people try to defend him and/or try to place the blame elsewhere.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 01:04 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
I still want to know why the Skins chose to go to a 3-4 when they had some great 4-3 personnel.
Because they are dumb. Andre Carter a 10.5 sack guy last year doesn't even touch the field anymore, although that should be suprise since he sucked in San Fran as an OLB. London Fletcher hasn't been as good because he has to take on o-lineman since our NT sucks.

Old 12-07-2010, 01:10 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gotta love our franchise...

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 01:12 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Because they are dumb. Andre Carter a 10.5 sack guy last year doesn't even touch the field anymore, although that should be suprise since he sucked in San Fran as an OLB. London Fletcher hasn't been as good because he has to take on o-lineman since our NT sucks.
But all the teams are doing it!

I wouldn't want to be the fan of a team who is trying to transition to the 3-4 anymore....Last year the Bills and Redskins both had respectably ranked defenses.....top 15 if not better iirc, now this year.....they try to switch to the 3-4 and have 2 of the worst. The Bills have already flopped back I believe, at least for the short term.

8-10 years ago when only Pittsburgh and New England were running it with any real effectiveness, you could find the tweener players you need for DE and OLB in the scheme, as well as the massive NTs who couldn't be every down players for 4-3 teams. Now, nearly have the league (15 teams when I counted prior to the season) run some form of it at least part of the time. And there just aren't enough of the players to go around anymore....Tyson Jackson going 3rd overall should have been a good indicator of that.

But nooo....everyone wants to run it now. Fools that they are....
Old 12-07-2010, 01:26 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

I know rankings don't always tell the whole story but our defense was ranked in the top 10 3 straight seasons, this year we are dead last. Last year we lost a ton of close low scoring games because Campbell couldn't generate a single big play, figures that the year in which we lead the league in pass plays 30+ yards, our defense is horrendous. The only guy who fit the transition was Orakpo but he was doing just fine in our mixed defense last year.

Old 12-07-2010, 01:40 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember back in 2003-2004 when all the analysts were saying the 3-4 was dying out and the Tampa 2 was all the rage. It really just goes to show you that like everything the NFL goes in cycles.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 01:51 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's untradeable. No team will give a 7th for that contract.

He need to go to an aggressive 1 gap D with talent around him. Also needs to be a winning team. Tennessee, Chicago, Giants would make sense.

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm really tempted to bump my thread. I don't mind telling people "I told you so", but I guess I'll just limit to here.

I freakin told you it was a mistake for a team to give Haynesworth a giant mega contract! :D
Old 12-07-2010, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He didn't play this poorly last year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 01:55 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
This is all Haynesworth's fault. I don't care that a new coaching staff took over and switched defensive schemes. The guy is being paid a ridiculous amount to play football, he has no reason to do anything but show up for work and play. He signed the contract.
I'm not sure that's true. If you sign a high profile 3-4 OLB with the promise of playing him at 3-4 OLB, and then after his initial season there, a new coaching staff comes in and says, "Hey, we're going to a 4-3 this year and want you to play MIKE. Thanks man!" then how is he supposed to react?

I'm not trying to defend the guy, and I left his corner when he became a Skin. He certainly hasn't acted professionally, but it would seem he has a right to be miffed, regardless of the money he's made.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 02:00 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I'm really tempted to bump my thread. I don't mind telling people "I told you so", but I guess I'll just limit to here.

I freakin told you it was a mistake for a team to give Haynesworth a giant mega contract! :D
Everyone said that. I guess we can all pat ourselves on the back.

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 02:02 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I'm not sure that's true. If you sign a high profile 3-4 OLB with the promise of playing him at 3-4 OLB, and then after his initial season there, a new coaching staff comes in and says, "Hey, we're going to a 4-3 this year and want you to play MIKE. Thanks man!" then how is he supposed to react?

I'm not trying to defend the guy, and I left his corner when he became a Skin. He certainly hasn't acted professionally, but it would seem he has a right to be miffed, regardless of the money he's made.
But he agreed with Shanny before they gave him his 21 million bonus that he'd do whatever. Then the second he cashes in his check he announcees that he is going to skip camp in protest of the defense and that looking back he would have rather not taken the bonus and asked to be traded. Hate the guy, the guy quit on the team even before he knew if we would be good or not.

Last edited by SeanTaylorRIP : 12-07-2010 at 02:05 PM.
Old 12-07-2010, 02:02 PM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by regoob2 View Post
Everyone said that. I guess we can all pat ourselves on the back.
That's so not true that it's almost not worth responding to. Were there other people saying that. Yes. Was it "Everyone" or even most everyone. No. Many many people thought it was a great move by the Redskins. We had some long debates over that signing and it at least felt like most people agreed with what the Redskins did.