Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-07-2010, 02:07 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I mean you couldn't completey bash the signing since when he signed it he was far in away the best interior defender in the NFL and probably best defender in the NFL. Yeah he's had past issues with playing hard when he wasn't on a contract year but I don't think anyone could predict him quitting on football and quitting on his team. At worst I think everyone thought he might half ass his way through his contract, but I'd like to see someone who predicted that he'd completely refuse to play football.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 02:11 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I'm really tempted to bump my thread. I don't mind telling people "I told you so", but I guess I'll just limit to here.

I freakin told you it was a mistake for a team to give Haynesworth a giant mega contract! :D
Dude. Shut up. Just shut up.

Nothing about that is remotely close to being impressive. Way to go out on a ******* limb on that one. You just look like you have some sort of massive insecurity with how many times you've resorted to the, "Hey guys! Remember that one time I was right? Remember? Nevermind, I'll bump it a 4th time so you guys can remember."

No one cares. We didn't care then. We don't care now. Be quiet.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Dude. Shut up.
You're not the boss of me, buster britches. I know my first amendment rights.
Old 12-07-2010, 02:21 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
You're not the boss of me, buster britches. I know my first amendment rights.
The US Constitution and Bill of Rights don't reach the limits of the Internets.

And don't you "buster britches" me, sir. You know nothing of my leg wear.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
This is all Haynesworth's fault. I don't care that a new coaching staff took over and switched defensive schemes. The guy is being paid a ridiculous amount to play football, he has no reason to do anything but show up for work and play. He signed the contract. He went for the money and decided to sign with a dysfunctional franchise. From the day Shanahan took over in Washington Haynesworth has been an issue. Its just par for the course when it comes to lazy spoiled athletes. He has no accountability and its sad that people try to defend him and/or try to place the blame elsewhere.
Fair enough, but a number of really talented people are really difficult to work with, so managing guys like AH is part of a coaches job if you're going to try and use his talent. It's a fair point to just not have guys like this on your team, but I think that as long as you're not that committed or reliant on a player like this while the rest of the roster has their heads on straight, he can be a really sweet piece for a little while a la Randy Moss for the Pats.

EDIT: IF you're going to rely on him you really need to handle him with kiddie gloves. There's a way to do it and you could have yourself an MVP caliber DT, but Washington have done themselves no favors with the guys, from his contract structure to the scheme change and the way Shanny's been treating him and trying to shame him into being a professional.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Last edited by Rosebud : 12-07-2010 at 02:32 PM.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 02:26 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
The US Constitution and Bill of Rights don't reach the limits of the Internets.

And don't you "buster britches" me, sir. You know nothing of my leg wear.

I didn't know you were into pants.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 02:45 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Fair enough, but a number of really talented people are really difficult to work with, so managing guys like AH is part of a coaches job if you're going to try and use his talent. It's a fair point to just not have guys like this on your team, but I think that as long as you're not that committed or reliant on a player like this while the rest of the roster has their heads on straight, he can be a really sweet piece for a little while a la Randy Moss for the Pats.

EDIT: IF you're going to rely on him you really need to handle him with kiddie gloves. There's a way to do it and you could have yourself an MVP caliber DT, but Washington have done themselves no favors with the guys, from his contract structure to the scheme change and the way Shanny's been treating him and trying to shame him into being a professional.
It seems like the Skins Brass tried to treat him with kiddie gloves. They approached him and offered a huge amount of money and told him he would have to play in a 3-4. Fat Al said all the right things in order to collect the cash and then immediately turned around and said F U once the check cleared.

Honestly, I think the massive ego & shame tactics were stupid, but there is only one person to blame for Haynesworth's total lack of pride & heart. This guy is just a total piece of trash. Regardless of anything else, he can't see anything but garbage when he looks in a mirror. Fat, mega rich, garbage, but garbage nonetheless.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

See I would never have given Fat Al that much money at once, I think that right there was just asking for trouble, but that's also what I mean when I said it's really hard to deal with a guy like this.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 02:56 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
See I would never have given Fat Al that much money at once, I think that right there was just asking for trouble, but that's also what I mean when I said it's really hard to deal with a guy like this.
I completely agree. In fact, I agree with all of your post. I was just extending it to my thoughts on Haynesworth being such a POS.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote