Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Penalty?
Yes 17 16.50%
No 86 83.50%
Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-07-2010, 12:46 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did it really matter?

If they don't call it, it's 2nd and 3 from the 13. Instead, it was 1st and goal from the 7.

Not really a huge deal... They essentially got to a 2nd and 7 (better than 2nd and 3) and couldn't stop them (Manu TD).
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 12:51 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Are we really at a point where guys are getting flagged for two-hand touch?
It would appear so, yes.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 12:54 AM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In hindsight, it is not a penalty.

Honestly though, I've heard so much "that was a ******** call" and I'm sick of it. Yeah, bad call...but it happened so fast...everyone expects that refs see the game in slow motion.

In real time I think it looks like he was going to destroy Cutlers head, and it looks like he did. Slow motion indicates otherwise, but the refs thought in the 1 second that it happened that it was a forearm to the head. Judgement call. Honestly I thought Suh punched him in the back of the head when I saw it at 1st.

I am starting to feel bad for refs because of all this technology. There is no way that they can make the correct call all the time.

I'm not saying it was the right call, but it all happens so fast that there is bound to be mistakes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Last edited by bearfan : 12-07-2010 at 12:58 AM.
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 12:56 AM    (permalink
Basileus777
All-Pro

Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't understand the controversy. It was a bad call, one that cost the Lions 7 yards. These types of calls happen all the time, I'm not sure what makes this one especially noteworthy. I've seen blown holding penalties change the outcomes of games, this call had no real effect.
Basileus777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 01:07 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basileus777 View Post
I don't understand the controversy. It was a bad call, one that cost the Lions 7 yards. These types of calls happen all the time, I'm not sure what makes this one especially noteworthy. I've seen blown holding penalties change the outcomes of games, this call had no real effect.
ZOMG THE LEAGUE IS FULL OF PUSSIES AND WUSSEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 01:37 AM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree with all the other Bear fans :) Plus have you ever seen a hit like this? Have you ever seen a DT hand punch a QBs (or "runners," as you old school, tough guy, real man football lovers are calling him) head into the ground when he's running him down? A simple tackle would not have drawn a penalty. A shoulder thrown into him with all of his might would not have drawn a penalty. We've seen these happen all the time. Big hit on a running QB, defense loves it, QB is peeled off the turf by his O-line and they move on. Suh legitimately hit Jay with an added effort of malice instead of a routine tackle or body-to-body blow (shoulder.) Which is, as you well know, simply defined as "unnecessary roughness."

So, yeah, it is.
Old 12-07-2010, 01:51 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's more that Hochuli has seemingly made up a rule on a call he completely whiffed on. This is something that happens in just about every game, it is a player being pushed to the ground. That is not a flag and never should be flag. If anything he actually has taken the choice that used the "necessary" amount of roughness. His other options are to shoulder charge him into the ground or to tackle and drive him into the ground with all his weight. The choice he took was to push him into the ground.

I guess the real point is if this happened along a sideline, that is the option he should take, the other options could easily draw late hit flags.

He pushed him to the ground, anyone who sees more than that is trying to see more than that and the ref has invented a rule to penalise him with. Then to make it worse, instead of admitting he got it wrong he has further defended it.

Refs make mistakes, they miss facemasks, holdings, the get PI wrong but they generally don't manufacture a rule to punish something because the big mean DT caught the precious QB after he decided to run with it and not slide to protect himself.

I don't care about the result or the situation of the game, none of that matters, what I care about is that a ref can make a call this bad, then defend it with no repercussions from the league or that the league has stayed so quite on it for that matter. It also is the worst bad call of the season which is another reason that people are so outraged, it falls in line with a whole philosophy the league has adapted this year that many fans do not agree with and it takes it to a laughable and embarrassing stage.

That's just my take though... I wouldn't care who was doing this to who it's the disgusting call that I am outraged by.

Props to BK on the sig!
Old 12-07-2010, 01:52 AM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I ******* hate the nfl. he pushed the qb down. **** this im done with the nfl. And to you 9 ******* who voted yes go scrub out your vagina with bleach
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 02:02 AM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As far as I'm concerned the NFL already gave QB's as much aid as they need with the ability to slide when they're on the move. If you run and you don't slide, you're going to be hit. Suh shoved the crap out of Cutler, but that's the sport.

I'm all for safety, but this is just sort of stupid.
Old 12-07-2010, 02:10 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I'm all for safety, but this is just stupid.
Fixed it for you!

Props to BK on the sig!
Old 12-07-2010, 02:11 AM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brett Favre got annihilated on his first pass the same day. No call. Hit them right, don't get fined. Tough guy football lovers are quickly turning into whiny littles bitches.
Old 12-07-2010, 02:30 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Brett Favre got annihilated on his first pass the same day. No call. Hit them right, don't get fined. Tough guy football lovers are quickly turning into whiny littles bitches.
The irony being that it was the same kind of hit as Harrison got fined for against Brees only he hit him far harder and with intent. Fact is that from every rule I've ever read at every level that Suh hit was perfectly legal, probably why people are so put off by it being flagged.

Props to BK on the sig!
Old 12-07-2010, 07:20 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** no! He's a ball carrier. It's a ****** tackle, but not un-necessary roughness.

I do think the NFL needs to get defenders to make better tackles (because that will cut down on injuries ASAP), but that's completely legal in my opinion.
Old 12-07-2010, 08:08 AM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm wondering if half of you saw this game speed...

This obviously is not the right call, but that is after it is:
a) slowed down
b) given at a different angle

The fact that there is 3 pages about how "THE NFL IS TAKING AWAY FOOTBALL" is rediculous.

Maybe it's cause I saw the hit @real time when it happened that I have a different opinion. Still not the right call, but I can definitely see why it was made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKvKiLtftVE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwfNe...eature=related

*idk how to post the youtube video

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 08:37 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why do Bear fans feel the need to justify this call? To make your win look less terrible?

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 08:52 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Why do Bear fans feel the need to justify this call? To make your win look less terrible?
tell me why our argument is false? we are saying that if we look at it afterwards it isnt a flag but with it being a judgement call in the fast pace, it certainly can be called like that. i mean those refs didnt stand above them and saw that angle but either saw him from behind throw his arm or in front of him

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 09:30 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
tell me why our argument is false? we are saying that if we look at it afterwards it isnt a flag but with it being a judgement call in the fast pace, it certainly can be called like that. i mean those refs didnt stand above them and saw that angle but either saw him from behind throw his arm or in front of him
A wrong call is a wrong call which I think is the point. Who cares if the refs were just too slow to get it right and therefore it is "understandable"? It was a BS call that they wouldn't have made if it had been a RB. It really doesn't have that much to do with the Bears anyway, more of an indictment on the refs and the wimps running the league.

i done stole dis sig

Last edited by killxswitch : 12-07-2010 at 09:37 AM.
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 10:33 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Most Bears fans on here have admitted it was the wrong call, and are just saying that even on TV in real time we all thought it was much worse than it was, so you can imagine what the refs saw on the field. It was the wrong call, but had little impact on the outcome of the game.

Stop trying to pick fights where there aren't ones. The majority of Bears fans have admitted to getting lucky in week 1 when we should have lost, and have said (at least on here) that it was a bad call. What more do you want? Do you need someone to come give you a reach around too? Get over it already, jesus.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 10:39 AM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'd say because Lions fans are doing nothing but whining over a meaningless seven yards, and no one else saw the play live and are basing their opinions off the slow motion gif on the first page. Bears fans are the only other ones that saw the play live and are calling it what it is - a bad call, but one that was easy to get wrong at full speed.
ChiFan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 10:53 AM    (permalink
Maybe Next Year Millen2
Veteran

Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In real time I could see it looking like a penalty but its still not the right call. I'll say it again, each team should get 2 penalty challenges a game from an independent head ref in the home office to avoid crap like this. Game changing penalties could be mitigated.

A ref will never admit they are wrong especially only a few minutes later.
Maybe Next Year Millen2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 10:54 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Of course it's not unnecessary roughness.

However, in real-time on TV it looked exactly like he forearmed him to the back of the head. It's hard to blame the refs for the call. They don't get to watch slow motion close-ups before they throw a flag.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 11:44 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cuntler is lucky as hell.

Suh should & could have just jumped on him there, which would have resulted in the 320-pound gilath smashing Cutler into the turf, on his throwing shoulder.

It would have ended Cutler's season, and would have been fitting since the Bears Peppers busted Stafford's shoulder in week 1.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 11:45 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Of course it's not unnecessary roughness.

However, in real-time on TV it looked exactly like he forearmed him to the back of the head. It's hard to blame the refs for the call. They don't get to watch slow motion close-ups before they throw a flag.
Right, so instead of missing something, they guessed. They assumed.
What did our teachers always teach us about assume, when we were in middle school?
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 12:18 PM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

Ok then, I officially love that everyone hates this call. A big HAHA to the rest of the division for crying over it.

The explanation of the call was wrong due to watching it live. The intent was unnecessary roughness. Which, like the week 1 no catch rule, existed before Sunday.
Old 12-07-2010, 12:31 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Cuntler is lucky as hell.

Suh should & could have just jumped on him there, which would have resulted in the 320-pound gilath smashing Cutler into the turf, on his throwing shoulder.

It would have ended Cutler's season, and would have been fitting since the Bears Peppers busted Stafford's shoulder in week 1.
Yeah. Cutler's definitely never been crushed by a lineman before. All of the sacks he's taken have totally been of the candy-ass variety. Mmhmm.

If any QB in the NFL has proven that he can take an ass-kicking and get back up, he's the guy. Well, he and David Carr.

Quote:
Right, so instead of missing something, they guessed. They assumed.
What did our teachers always teach us about assume, when we were in middle school?
Like I said...In real-time, it appeared to be a forearm to the back of the head. What you're saying here is just stupid. You're basically saying that no call should ever be made on a football field without viewing slowed-down footage from every angle first.

Seriously, now. We already know that you're the biggest Bears hater on the board. You can shut up for a while. Wait until there's something to bad-mouth them for. You just look dumb when you say things like your last two posts. You're reaching and it's pathetic.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote