Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-06-2010, 09:04 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
I don't necessarily agree with that. The Jets make it work. You just have to be able to evaluate players no mater what position they are.
They need more time as well. Iupati has shown flashes of being an animal, he just needs some seasoning. As for Davis...well he doesn't have to play Chris Long every week....that's a plus.
Old 12-06-2010, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Basileus777
All-Pro

Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't necessarily agree with that. The Jets make it work. You just have to be able to evaluate players no mater what position they are.
The Jets drafted the best LT prospect in the draft and then took a great center prospect late in the first round. The rest of their line are journeymen and later round picks. That's quite different from what the 49ers have done.
Basileus777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 09:11 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Steelers might give the Bears and Texans a run for their money. Pouncey probably puts them at 30 though.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Chiefs system hides their flaws, I'm not saying they are not a good line they are but I would not put them top 5 by any means.
Old 12-06-2010, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basileus777 View Post
The Jets drafted the best LT prospect in the draft and then took a great center prospect late in the first round. The rest of their line are journeymen and later round picks. That's quite different from what the 49ers have done.
Woody was a first rounder. Even though he wasn't drafted by the Jets, he's been good wherever he's been as far as I know. 3 of their starters on the line were drafted in the first: 4th, about 30th, and about 19th (not gonna look it up). San Fran drafted Staley 29th, Iuapati 17th, and Davis 11th.

I get that when your favorite team does something well, it's easy to think, "This is how you do it" but there are plenty of ways to build a team and to build an offensive line.
Unbiased is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 09:18 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
They need more time as well. Iupati has shown flashes of being an animal, he just needs some seasoning. As for Davis...well he doesn't have to play Chris Long every week....that's a plus.
Iupati will be a beast, not sure about Anthony Davis though. They are a good run blocking unit but they can't pass protect very well. Pretty typical with a young line. IIRC their RT is pretty good too, at least above average, and young so I would expect them to sniff the top 5 in a few years.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 09:19 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
David Stewart and Michael Roos are still top tackles, but are having down years for their standards. Our interior o-line doesn't even look like it has a NFL quality starter in it. LeRoy Harris can't handle LBers, Eugene Amano can't hold a block to save his life and Jake Scott looks like he is the twilight years of his career.
This. The bookend OT's are great, but the inside is an abortion. Eugene Amano gets blown back 3 yards every play, Harris looks lost at times, and Jake Scott is nothing but average.

I think a stud C would fix things dramatically. It would certainly help Harris.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Basileus777
All-Pro

Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I get that when your favorite team does something well, it's easy to think, "This is how you do it" but there are plenty of ways to build a team and to build an offensive line.
That's hardly where I'm coming from. I've been saying this even when the Chiefs oline was trash, you don't need to invest a ton of high draft picks to build an oline. RTs and Gs don't need to be taken in the first round, not unless you're already a really talented team that can afford luxury picks.

And Woody was a journeyman free agent, the Jets invested no draft picks in him. Which is only reinforces my point.
Basileus777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 09:25 PM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
I'd say zone blocking or at least some aspects of it are essential in todays NFL. Without it, your team is going to get eaten up by stunts, linebackers moving around, DB blitzes, etc. I can't imagine trying to block some of the defensive formations I've seen in the last few years with only 1 down lineman and 5 linebackers. Plus lines that are built for zone tend to be better in pass protection and that's what is driving NFL teams these days.
Thanks for this post. Very informative, sir.

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM
bullg8rdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 09:33 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Every offensive line looks like it sucks because most teams pass the ball too damn much. The Bears have looked passable for the past month because there's been some actual balance and DE's aren't pinning their ears back every play.

As far as I can tell, the best o-lines are the Ravens, Jets, Browns, Jaguars, Falcons, Pats roughly in that order.
ChiFan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 09:55 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the Bears can safely claim the worst, though Redskins are also pretty damn woeful.

Vikings are pretty middle of the pack, comfortably in the bottom 10 for pass protection but probably in the top 15 for run blocking.

Titan's line hasn't been nearly as good as in years past but is still pretty solid when I've seen it. Ravens are solid but again, not as good as last year. Patriots are doing a good job but a lot of that is the QB. Chiefs have been good. Jets are also strong but again not as good as last year for mine.

Something I notice with a lot of the top OLs is that they come from run heavy teams or at worst fairly well balanced teams. The teams where the lines have struggled are pass heavy. Not a coincidence, run blocking assignments are far easier, run blocking itself is easier. Passing stupid amounts puts the OL at a serious disadvantage.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 09:56 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wrong thread...

Props to BK on the sig!

Last edited by wogitalia : 12-06-2010 at 09:58 PM.
Old 12-06-2010, 10:34 PM    (permalink
lowlife
Veteran

lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Falcons should be in the top 3 of everybody's list. A bunch of no name guys just outdoing everybody infront of them in every aspect. Matt Ryan's emergence goes hand in hand with their emergence.
lowlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 10:40 PM    (permalink
ViperVisor
Pro Bowler

ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/ol

Advanced Stats are trying to give a empirical rank but you really need to watch games to be sure.
Old 12-06-2010, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiFan24 View Post
Every offensive line looks like it sucks because most teams pass the ball too damn much. The Bears have looked passable for the past month because there's been some actual balance and DE's aren't pinning their ears back every play.
Um, no. Cutler is still getting pressured, hit, and sacked left and right. You think it looks passable because 9 sacks in a half has distorted reality for you.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basileus777 View Post
That's hardly where I'm coming from. I've been saying this even when the Chiefs oline was trash, you don't need to invest a ton of high draft picks to build an oline. RTs and Gs don't need to be taken in the first round, not unless you're already a really talented team that can afford luxury picks.

And Woody was a journeyman free agent, the Jets invested no draft picks in him. Which is only reinforces my point.
The Jets may not have invested any draft picks in Woody, but they did invest 25 million in him, so I'm not sure you can really call him a "journeyman".

As for not drafting offensive linemen high, the Jets drafted a left tackle and a center in the first round. I STILL think one of the biggest draft blunders this decade by the Jets was to not keep going in that direction.

Marcus McNeil was right there in the second round, taken directly after Kellen Clemens.

Then again, I will admit I was enamored with that OL draft that year.

Just the same, if your offensive line is swiss cheese, I don't see a problem taking an elite guard prospect or a right tackle in the first round. Just not in the top ten.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperVisor View Post

Advanced Stats are trying to give a empirical rank but you really need to watch games to be sure.
Chicago 29th run blocking and 32nd in pass blocking? Woo-hoo! Go Bears!
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

supports what i've seen myself from tennessee's offensive line this year, better pass blocking than run blocking, mostly because of the bookend tackles, and even the pass blocking is probably (haven't checked this) lower than it has been in previous years because even the two aforementioned tackles are having down years for their standards.

the interior of this line is a ****ing trainwreck, and you don't have to be very knowledgeable about oline play to see that, clear as day. our two starting guards look average on their best days, and eugene amano is one of the worst centers in the league, easily.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 11:02 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Chiefs have a solid line this year but probably aren't as good as the stats indicate.

We absolutely need a future C (I would eat a small baby to have a prospect like Pouncey in KC) and our RT situation hasn't been great. We did just draft Asamoah who is going to fill in when Waters calls it quits, so we're good there, but it could definitely be improved.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 11:08 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
The Chiefs have a solid line this year but probably aren't as good as the stats indicate.

We absolutely need a future C (I would eat a small baby to have a prospect like Pouncey in KC) and our RT situation hasn't been great. We did just draft Asamoah who is going to fill in when Waters calls it quits, so we're good there, but it could definitely be improved.
That's how I feel about the Jags. Monroe's turning into a nice player and Manuwai is finally getting back into form after tearing his ACL a couple years ago.

We could definitely use an upgrade over Meester, though. And the jury is still out on Eben Britton, I'm not sure if he's better suited for tackle or guard.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 12:00 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

The Outsiders Stats pretty much back up what I said, so good by them!

Also... it would seem that Hutch is having a better season than I give him credit for based on those stats. That is about the only anomaly that I see compared to what I've watched.

Props to BK on the sig!
Old 12-07-2010, 12:02 AM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Titans o-line should be nowhere near the top 5, let alone number 1.
Yeah, NFI what that's about. Pass blocking is ok, but run blocking is just bad.
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 12:13 AM    (permalink
wordofi
Veteran

wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinisher View Post
Obviously the Cowboys and how they were built is quite simple, just ignore drafting OL in the top 2 rounds for an entire decade.
They drafted Gurode in the second round back in 2002.
wordofi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 01:19 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordofi View Post
They drafted Gurode in the second round back in 2002.
And Al Johnson in 2003. I'm not sure why given that they were both centers.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 01:44 AM    (permalink
ESVAburnout
Rookie

ESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:

I think you're obsessed with that girl in you sig/ava.
ESVAburnout is offline   Reply With Quote