Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-09-2010, 06:57 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone think the Titans have a chance tonight? CJ2K is extremely capable of going off against this horrible Colts run D. Don't expect them to win, but they have a chance IMO.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 07:08 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Anyone think the Titans have a chance tonight? CJ2K is extremely capable of going off against this horrible Colts run D. Don't expect them to win, but they have a chance IMO.
This is a must win for both teams if they want a chance to contend for the AFC south title. I think the Colts and Manning especially will want this game more. I mean I haven't seen the Titans play this bad since the year Billy Volek was our starter. I expect the Colts to win, but its gonna be a close game. And yeah, CJ will probably have a good game in this one against a bad Colts defense.

BTW, is there any links available to stream this game? I am one of the unfortunate ones that doesn't have directv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 07:09 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who will have a better game... Kenny Britt or Blair White?
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 07:10 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Who will have a better game... Kenny Britt or Blair White?
Britt is active, but his snaps may be limited. But he's a TD threat, where as White will probably have more catches.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 07:21 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hardest decision of my life, i started Chris Johnson over Jamaal Charles. I feel so dirty. Heres to the colts and CJ2K having big games.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 07:23 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
Hardest decision of my life, i started Chris Johnson over Jamaal Charles. I feel so dirty. Heres to the colts and CJ2K having big games.
I used to start players in fantasy who were playing against the Bears just because I knew I'd have a reason to be happy either way. Obviously, I would have preferred if the Bears won, but if they didn't and the guy I started had a big game, at least I had that going for me...
Old 12-09-2010, 07:27 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2 weeks in a row of no colts on TV makes me

Old 12-09-2010, 07:30 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is going to be another banner week for the NFL Network Broadcast team. You can tell already.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 12-09-2010, 07:30 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know whether I should bother watching the game online or just go play video games....
Old 12-09-2010, 07:31 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Outside of making the super bowl, Chad Simpson(i think) taking one back to the house last year was my favorite moment. Such awful special teams.

Old 12-09-2010, 07:33 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

I'm watching it. Thursday night stinkers give nice contrast to the games on Sunday. Eagles Houston was OK until near the end though.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 12-09-2010, 07:33 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man Tully is bad in coverage. Dude just sat there.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-09-2010, 07:34 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Blair White's moving the chains hand gesture came off as extremely awkward.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 12-09-2010, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Where can i get it online?

Old 12-09-2010, 07:37 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

First Manningface of the night.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 12-09-2010, 07:37 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont get why people thought the Jets/Pat Ravens/Stillers games were so big..they are all in the playoffs for christ sakes. Chiefs/chargers is bigger because loser goes home and not on the road. west coast hate yo
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 07:40 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.veetle.com/index.php/chan...#4cffe3b302126 i have dish network but for those looking pretty quality at this link
Old 12-09-2010, 07:40 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

I still miss you Randy.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 12-09-2010, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I still miss you Randy.
Agreed. Love Moss oh so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 07:43 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Why does Peyton get a mural but not us? :(

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-09-2010, 07:48 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

I don't know why people say Manning doesn't have weapons. Garcon and Wayne are money and the rest of the receivers are plenty good enough system guys.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 12-09-2010, 07:49 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Shocker. They take out Douglas and Haye and out in Jones and Brown and poof, pass rush.

ATV got it that time by White.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-09-2010, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Blair White <3333 dude is a straight baller

Old 12-09-2010, 07:50 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Shocker. They take out Douglas and Haye and out in Jones and Brown and poof, pass rush.

ATV got it that time by White.
How is Jones looking these days? Really wanted him in that draft.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 12-09-2010, 07:52 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He gwabbed em!
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
BradysKnee is offline   Reply With Quote