Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-11-2010, 08:07 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
IF he was taken Adderal with a prescription why didn't his doctor/team doctor have it on file with the the NFL?
Because the league still won't care. I remember Hollis Thomas getting suspended because of asthma. Albuterol inhalers have steroids in them.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 08:13 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If its on file then it's ok. Something is fishy here. I bet 20-50 guys in the NFL have Adderal on file with the NFL and won't get suspended.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 09:11 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
If its on file then it's ok. Something is fishy here. I bet 20-50 guys in the NFL have Adderal on file with the NFL and won't get suspended.
Probably more than half the league and like 95% of baseball players

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 11:07 PM    (permalink
BroadwayJoe10
Veteran

BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Nope, but almost all ADHD/ADD medications contain amphetamines. I've been saying for years on here that Adderall is low-grade meth.
Pretty much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
I'm pretty sure it's only one chromosome away from being chemically identical to meth or something like that. I'm not a chemist but I saw that somewhere.

Adderall and most ADD/ADHD meds are amphetamines. Methamphetamine is amphetamine with an extra methyl group attached off of the amine group. This makes the meth slightly less polar than amphetamine. Essentially what this does, is it allows the less polar Meth to cross the BBB (blood brain barrier) more efficiently and quicker.

So basically, YFS was right, meth is just a stronger, longer acting version of amphetamine. If we're talking legally?? Their is little difference. They are both FDA approved and are both illegal on the street.

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."
BroadwayJoe10 is offline   Reply With Quote