Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-11-2010, 03:45 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zycho32 View Post
Ahhh... I am reminded of the great QB drought Green Bay went through between the periods of Bart Starr and Lynn Dickey. Holy crap was that ever a bad stretch of years.

Has there been a more modern stretch where an NFL team was putting every QB it could get its hands on under center?
Dallas post-Aikman. This should be fun.

Clint Stoerner

Ryan Leaf
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images...jpg?1259801526

Chad Hutchinson

Anthony Wright
http://www.authenticsportscollectibl...pg&w=256&h=320

Vinny Testaverde

Drew Bledsoe

Drew Henson

And the best for last.....

Quincy Carter

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/813...D8340BCE96FE58

Bill Parcells' greatest accomplishment might've been when we made the playoffs one season with Quincy under center. How he did that I have no idea.

This is why we love Romo
Old 12-11-2010, 05:20 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you think the Bears streak is bad check out the Dolphins streak since 2000. Dolphins has had a long ass streak of QB's since Marino left.

Damon Huard
Jay Fielder
Sage Rosenfels
Brian Griese
AJ Feeley
Gus Frerotte
Cleo Lemon
Daunte Culpepper
Joey Harrington
Trent Green
John Beck
Chad Pennington
Chad Henne
Pat White
Tyler Thigpen

So thats 15 QB's in 10 years now. FML

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 05:37 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The 49ers after Steve Young (# of starts included)

71 Jeff Garcia
47 Alex Smith
16 Tim Rattay
16 Shaun Hill
10 Ken Dorsey
8 J.T O'Sullivan
6 Trent Dilfer
5 Elvis Grbac
3 Steve Stenstrom
2 Cody Pickett
2 Troy Smith
1 Jim Druckenmiller
1 Ty Detmer
1 Chris Weinke

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 07:39 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Garcia was really sick in SF though, so it might make sense if it was guys after Garcia.

Also did it go straight from Young to Garcia? Cuz if so, that might be the best QB continuation ever. Montana-Young-Garcia. Green Bay better hope they get a beast to replace A-Rod in 10 years so they can challenge for that distinction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 08:02 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Garcia was really sick in SF though, so it might make sense if it was guys after Garcia.

Also did it go straight from Young to Garcia? Cuz if so, that might be the best QB continuation ever. Montana-Young-Garcia. Green Bay better hope they get a beast to replace A-Rod in 10 years so they can challenge for that distinction.
It went Young, Garcia, Stenstrom (can't remember if it was because Garcia got hurt or not), back to Garcia for 3 straight pro-bowl seasons.
Old 12-11-2010, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Phins View Post
If you think the Bears streak is bad check out the Dolphins streak since 2000. Dolphins has had a long ass streak of QB's since Marino left.

Damon Huard
Jay Fielder
Sage Rosenfels
Brian Griese
AJ Feeley
Gus Frerotte
Cleo Lemon
Daunte Culpepper
Joey Harrington
Trent Green
John Beck
Chad Pennington
Chad Henne
Pat White
Tyler Thigpen

So thats 15 QB's in 10 years now. FML
The Bears have changed starters 17 times over that same period. You lose, sir. No, wait. 18. Can't forget the rotting corpse of immortal Todd Collins.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Between Jim McMahon and Jay Cuter:

Mike Tomczak
Jim Harbaugh
Steve Walsh
Erik Kramer
Rick Mirer
Erik Kramer again
Steve Stenstrom
Moses Moreno
Dave Kreig
Shane Matthews
Cade McNown
Jim Miller
Chris Chandler
Henry Burris
Kordell Stewart
Rex Grossman
Chad Hutchinson
Jonathan Quinn
Craig Krenzel
Rex Grossman again
Kyle Orton
Brian Griese
Rex Grossman again
Kyle Orton again

Epic. Now no one should be able to question why we Bears fans defend Cutler so much....he's the best Bears QB most of us have seen in our lifetimes.
At the bottom of this list, it is:
Jay Cutler
Todd Collins
Jay Cutler again
Old 12-11-2010, 08:06 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
At the bottom of this list, it is:
Jay Cutler
Todd Collins
Jay Cutler again
Well, I was just going from our last QB worth a damn to our current worth a damn QB. And I avoid typing the name Todd Collins like the plague.
Old 12-11-2010, 08:25 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he was saying that jay cutler sucks

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 08:31 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
he was saying that jay cutler sucks
I think the Cardinals would kill to have Jay right now.....him avoiding pressure and just throwing in the general direction of Larry Fitz? Yeah. You'd win that division easy.
Old 12-11-2010, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it's funny that Kenny is basically starting Skelton to keep his job longer. Could the Cardinals have picked up a decent veteran QB at some point this year, gone to the running game more, and probably be winning this division? Absolutely. But he's a moron. So INSTEAD "oh, hey, all I have is Skelton. Nothing I can do if he absolutely bombs and we get blown out, you can't fire me for that I'm just trying to see what our assets are."

Am I the only one thinking that way? The Cardinals have the talent to win that horrible, horrible division and probably would with a mediocre game-managing veteran.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 08:39 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
I think it's funny that Kenny is basically starting Skelton to keep his job longer. Could the Cardinals have picked up a decent veteran QB at some point this year, gone to the running game more, and probably be winning this division? Absolutely. But he's a moron. So INSTEAD "oh, hey, all I have is Skelton. Nothing I can do if he absolutely bombs and we get blown out, you can't fire me for that I'm just trying to see what our assets are."

Am I the only one thinking that way? The Cardinals have the talent to win that horrible, horrible division and probably would with a mediocre game-managing veteran.
I swear that today there was an article on PFT saying that Whisenhunt actually did try to bring Bulger aboard but management drug their feet and missed him.

But now I can't find it....I swear I read it this morning when I woke up. PFT doesn't normally take their stuff down.....maybe I'm just losing my mind.
Old 12-11-2010, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
The 49ers after Steve Young (# of starts included)

71 Jeff Garcia
47 Alex Smith
16 Tim Rattay
16 Shaun Hill
10 Ken Dorsey
8 J.T O'Sullivan
6 Trent Dilfer
5 Elvis Grbac
3 Steve Stenstrom
2 Cody Pickett
2 Troy Smith
1 Jim Druckenmiller
1 Ty Detmer
1 Chris Weinke
I just threw up a little. WE MISS YOU JEFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post

I was nearly on the brink of tears when Jeff Garcia left SF. I thought he was such a ******* trooper.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Quote:
I swear that today there was an article on PFT saying that Whisenhunt actually did try to bring Bulger aboard but management drug their feet and missed him.

But now I can't find it....I swear I read it this morning when I woke up. PFT doesn't normally take their stuff down.....maybe I'm just losing my mind.
Yeah, you read it. It said something like Whisenhunt was practically begging ownership to let him get Bulger, but they flat-out shot him down.
Old 12-11-2010, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...rterback-mess/

Quote:
Ken Whisenhunt has rightfully taken a lot of blame for the situation, but an article in the Arizona Republic Friday tried to re-direct some of the mess to Cardinals ownership. Whisenhunt reportedly wanted Marc Bulger brought aboard.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 08:50 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Skelton is a beast, I cannot wait for him to take over the NFL
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 08:53 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
I guess it wasn't really this morning, but yeah, there it is. Not sure why I couldn't find it...I looked through all the articles through yesterday...thought Iw as going crazy....
Old 12-11-2010, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I guess it wasn't really this morning, but yeah, there it is. Not sure why I couldn't find it...I looked through all the articles through yesterday...thought Iw as going crazy....
Wow, wtf? What lousy owners.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
The Bears have changed starters 17 times over that same period. You lose, sir. No, wait. 18. Can't forget the rotting corpse of immortal Todd Collins.
At least you guys have found your QB. Who the hell knows what Henne will become but not looking too pretty at the moment.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marc Bulger did well the last time he replaced Kurt Warner.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
It went Young, Garcia, Stenstrom (can't remember if it was because Garcia got hurt or not), back to Garcia for 3 straight pro-bowl seasons.
Garica took it directly from Young. I remember Garcia being replaced by Stenstrom because I think Garcia was just playing awful in 1999. I can't remember why they went back to Garcia after a couple of games. Maybe it's because Stenstrom just started sucking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
Marc Bulger did well the last time he replaced Kurt Warner.
True. Of course that was pre-one million sacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I just threw up a little. WE MISS YOU JEFF!

I was nearly on the brink of tears when Jeff Garcia left SF. I thought he was such a ******* trooper.
I remember watching ESPN News and seeing that Garcia went to Cleveland. My heart sank. He did a lot for this franchise and had to put up with Terrell Owens and his obnoxious self all the time. All in one season we lost Garcia, Owens, Streets, and Hearst (although he was getting old in the tooth) and replaced them with Tim Rattay, Brandon Lloyd, Cedrick Wilson, and Kevan Barlow. Talk about a meltdown.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Last edited by Ness : 12-11-2010 at 10:30 PM.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 12:07 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
I remember watching ESPN News and seeing that Garcia went to Cleveland. My heart sank. He did a lot for this franchise and had to put up with Terrell Owens and his obnoxious self all the time. All in one season we lost Garcia, Owens, Streets, and Hearst (although he was getting old in the tooth) and replaced them with Tim Rattay, Brandon Lloyd, Cedrick Wilson, and Kevan Barlow. Talk about a meltdown.
I see you took some English metaphor classes with Dr. Emmitt Smiff.
Old 12-12-2010, 12:18 AM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Their QB situation is terrible.
Old 12-12-2010, 06:41 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

O/U 350 4 TD for Skelton :)

-120 for the over

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 07:41 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Saints didn't shuffle through as many bad QBs over the years, we like to find a really bad guy and just stick with it. Even our "great" QBs sucked, like Archie Manning and Bobby Hebert.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote