Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 12-28-2010, 11:57 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Well, it looks like between Coker/our OL and Micah Hyde, I have some good fap material for the next 2-3 years....
I wouldn't put to much stock into Coker's performance, Mizzou's starting DT is out with an injury and our linebackers can't tackle. What's his name for Nebraska had 300 yards rushing and he's horrible.
Old 12-28-2010, 11:58 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
I wouldn't put to much stock into Coker's performance, Mizzou's starting DT is out with an injury and our linebackers can't tackle. What's his name for Nebraska had 300 yards rushing and he's horrible.
Well he's been good in the time he's played so far this year (last like 5 games), plus our OL is very young and has looked awesome in the last half of the season as well.

But then again, there's always Angry Iowa Running Back Hating God that will likely strike in the next year or so...

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 11:59 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One read spread at it's finest.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 12:00 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If they punt, they wnt get the ball back.
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh and I forgot James Morris, future All American MLB.

Huge play here, cmonnnnn D

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

How good is Mizzou's kicker?

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

My god I love TJ.
Old 12-29-2010, 12:01 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

This is an easy call, stop making it sound like more than it is...

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 12-29-2010, 12:01 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That one might be coming back.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 12-29-2010, 12:03 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Quote:
How good is Mizzou's kicker?
Very accurate, doesn't have a 50+ leg though.
ElectricEye
Icon

Incompletion. Huge play.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Very accurate, doesn't have a 50+ leg though.
Well doesn't matter Mizzou will get it closer, if they don't score.

Wowwwwww you guys got ******...

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 12-29-2010, 12:04 AM    (permalink
CameronCropper
Rookie

CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CameronCropper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've never seen a quarterback stare down a reciever as much as Blaine Gabbert has done in this game.

He might as well yell at the top of his voice that he's going to throw it to TJ Moe on every offensive play before the snap, because that and scrambling for 2 yards has been all Missouri has had going for it on offense tonight.
Old 12-29-2010, 12:05 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CameronCropper View Post
I've never seen a quarterback stare down a reciever as much as Blaine Gabbert has done in this game.

He might as well yell at the top of his voice that he's going to throw it to TJ Moe on every offensive play before the snap, because that and scrambling for 2 yards has been all Missouri has had going for it on offense tonight.
It's one read spread with a quarterback with physical tools hiding underneath it. It's a very odd, awkward situation to be sure. He really doesn't look like an NFL quarterback right now even though he will be one.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 12-29-2010, 12:06 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

You know there gonna run the ball, lets see if Missouri can actually stop them

And pinkel is ********, use a ******* timeout.
Old 12-29-2010, 12:06 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

Ummmmmm did Les Miles take over for Mizzou....?

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 12-29-2010, 12:07 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
It's one read spread with a quarterback with physical tools hiding underneath it. It's a very odd, awkward situation to be sure. He really doesn't look like an NFL quarterback right now even though he will be one.
Yea, I'm really confused from an offensive gameplan point of view. Iowa has been covering 1-2 WRs with a slow LB all game, yet Gabbert continually only throws to Moe who will have a DB on him...

But when he threw it to the guys covered by the LB, it resulted in huge gains. I don't know if it's Gabbert or the play call, but if he would just keep going to those 4th and 5th WR, Mizzou would have scored 40.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 12-29-2010, 12:07 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Quote:
Ummmmmm did Les Miles take over for Mizzou....?
Pinkel isn't going anywhere, this program was in the toilet before he got here.
Old 12-29-2010, 12:08 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

I guarantee a run for about 15 yards right here.
Old 12-29-2010, 12:09 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

THE BALLS ON KEN OKEEFE!!!!!!

I still hate you though, Ken...

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 12-29-2010, 12:09 AM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

omg that was badass.

Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 12:10 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Silly broadcaster, Iowa doesn't have newspapers.

Maybe they can talk about it in the farmer's almanac.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
ElectricEye
Icon

America. **** yeah.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

**** that, Blaine Gabbert go suck a dick.
Old 12-29-2010, 12:11 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

So, worst throw of the year by a relevant quarterback in a big situation has to be Gabbert right?

R.I.P. Junior Seau