Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-13-2010, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Jets suspended him for the rest of the season (including playoffs) and fine him 25K.

I think that is a fair punishment.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 08:06 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dude is lucky to keep his job.
Old 12-13-2010, 08:08 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is that a Jets punishment only?? Will there be an NFL punishment if they don't think what the Jets did to be good enough??

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
Is that a Jets punishment only?? Will there be an NFL punishment if they don't think what the Jets did to be good enough??
The Jets and the NFL talked today so I'm sure there was some kind of mutual agreement. But yes, the punishment was handed to him by the Jets.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-13-2010, 08:17 PM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There already is a rule that players have to re-enter the field of play as soon as they can if they are pushed out. If they don't, they are flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct. It happened to another Dolphins' gunner, Reshad Jones, during the Jets game. I don't understand how people can say any of this is Nolan Carroll's fault. That's just ignorant.

It's obvious that the Jets' coaches were strategically positioned on the sideline when you look how they are standing. Shoulder to shoulder with their toes as close to the sideline as possible. Clearly they are trying to obstruct the gunner. I doubt the intention of whoever organized that strategy was for them to trip the gunner. More likely, they are there to alter his path or cause hesitation, but I still think it's unfair. If a new rule needs to be added from this situation, it should be disallowing those tactics. I'm curious as to how many teams actually do that. I've never noticed it before now, but I would guess that it is probably fairly common?
Old 12-13-2010, 08:50 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft King View Post
Can't believe people are actually supporting what happened. You can't knee a player if you are not in the field of play, plain and simple. If you want to make it so there is a rule that says he is not allowed to be out there, fine. But you cannot honestly fault the player for this and not the coach.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphinfan2k5 View Post
I don't understand how people can say any of this is Nolan Carroll's fault. That's just ignorant.

Did I miss something here? Who's blaming the player?
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 08:52 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You need to watch this, it's like a more extreme version. I'm pretty sure the guy on the bench was CJ...

Old 12-13-2010, 09:08 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What's his salary? 25K is probably a big chunk of his yearly salary.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 09:17 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft King View Post
You can't knee a player if you are not in the field of play
Clearly you can. Nothing about that jets' coach was on the field of play. Nolan Carroll was clearly out of bounds and he wasn't being pushed.
Old 12-13-2010, 09:33 PM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post

Did I miss something here? Who's blaming the player?

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Why is it illegal to trip a guy who ran out on his own and is clearly out of the play? Sure, it's a jerk move and should get you punched, but when you are that far out of bounds, a message should be sent. I wish the NFL was like the AFL with walls on the sidelines.

As much as it pains me, I really can't see why everyone is taking the player's side. He was about half an inch from being on the other side of the out of bounds line.
Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
I didn't care that much, because both feet were firmly planted out of the range of play in the Jets sideline area. The CB shouldn't have been running that far out of bounds. I have more of a problem with the rule than what happened really. Stay in the field of play.
...10char
Old 12-14-2010, 03:19 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You can get in a fight during a game and throw haymakers at the other guy and not get suspended for it but tripping someone gets you suspended the rest of the year?
Old 12-14-2010, 05:06 AM    (permalink
J255979-11nine
Rookie

J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
You can get in a fight during a game and throw haymakers at the other guy and not get suspended for it but tripping someone gets you suspended the rest of the year?
Coach vs Player issue

Use your head

Roger Goodell: Protecting the business by ruining the game.
J255979-11nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 08:36 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Punches don't "hurt the integrity of the game" but a coach tripping a player illegally out of bounds clearly does.
Old 12-14-2010, 11:38 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Punches don't "hurt the integrity of the game" but a coach tripping a player illegally out of bounds clearly does.
I would think the fight would hurt the integrity of the game as well. I'm even a Texans fan and I thought both Andre and Cortland would get suspended at least 1 game. I think it does have to do with a player vs coach issue. Andre Johnson is one of the leagues top players while the Jets guy is just assistant coach no one knows. Money sure does talk.

Last edited by jayceheathman : 12-14-2010 at 11:40 AM.
jayceheathman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 11:40 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I would think the fight would hurt the integrity of the game as well. I'm even a Texans fan and I thought both Andre and Cortland would get suspended at least 1 game.
I think his post was tongue-in-cheek. That is how I read it. I read "integrity of the game" as being in sarcastic air quotes.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 06:57 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Can't believe people are actually supporting what happened. You can't knee a player if you are not in the field of play, plain and simple. If you want to make it so there is a rule that says he is not allowed to be out there, fine. But you cannot honestly fault the player for this and not the coach.
Tripping him is bad and all, but Nolan should not be anywhere near him. It is against the rules to intentionally run out of bounds, it is also against the rules to not get back in bounds as soon as possible if you are forced out of bounds and it is also pretty much illegal to touch anyone else once you run out of bounds.

I don't support the trip and creating the wall(which everyone does) is kind of low but the simple fact is that complaining about it happening is like complaining you got a speeding ticket for speeding. Your breaking the rules/law is what put you in the position in the first place. I have no sympathy for Nolan at all, he made a dirty play and then got hit by another dirty play, that's pretty much Karma in my book.

Think the coach has been really hammered, he lent into the trip but he didn't move his feet, he is inside the coaches box and entitled to protect himself, the player absolutely SHOULD NOT be where he was, coaches box is 6 feet from the sideline. Big difference for me between going after a player and reacting to a player that has broken rules to be where he is that runs into you.

Just my thoughts though.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 07:25 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah man.. that Jets coach was trippin' ......................... -__-

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 09:11 AM    (permalink
fear the elf
Veteran

fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else think it's kind of strange that there were 6 coaches lined up shoulder to shoulder, toeing the OB line and not one of them tried to get out of the way?

Maybe I'm grasping at straws here, but it looks so weird when I watch the replay and everyone knows that gunners get run out of bounds all the time. Where they set up there intentionally to interfere with the player getting back in bounds, not necessarily to trip him...
fear the elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 10:35 AM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by fear the elf View Post
Anyone else think it's kind of strange that there were 6 coaches lined up shoulder to shoulder, toeing the OB line and not one of them tried to get out of the way?

Maybe I'm grasping at straws here, but it looks so weird when I watch the replay and everyone knows that gunners get run out of bounds all the time. Where they set up there intentionally to interfere with the player getting back in bounds, not necessarily to trip him...
People don't stand like that unintentionally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
Tripping him is bad and all, but Nolan should not be anywhere near him. It is against the rules to intentionally run out of bounds, it is also against the rules to not get back in bounds as soon as possible if you are forced out of bounds and it is also pretty much illegal to touch anyone else once you run out of bounds.

I don't support the trip and creating the wall(which everyone does) is kind of low but the simple fact is that complaining about it happening is like complaining you got a speeding ticket for speeding. Your breaking the rules/law is what put you in the position in the first place. I have no sympathy for Nolan at all, he made a dirty play and then got hit by another dirty play, that's pretty much Karma in my book.

Think the coach has been really hammered, he lent into the trip but he didn't move his feet, he is inside the coaches box and entitled to protect himself, the player absolutely SHOULD NOT be where he was, coaches box is 6 feet from the sideline. Big difference for me between going after a player and reacting to a player that has broken rules to be where he is that runs into you.

Just my thoughts though.
Probably the stupidest argument ever. He was clearly forced out by two Jets, and immediately attempted to make his way back to the field, something that happens very frequently on punts. It's not like he was just running the length of the field out of bounds. The line judge watches for that, as evidenced by Dolphins' gunner Reshad Jones being flagged for that exact penalty earlier in the game.

Last edited by dolphinfan2k5 : 12-15-2010 at 10:40 AM.
dolphinfan2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 01:36 PM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

Tannenbaum says that it was a coordinated wall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Football Talk
The process apparently ends with Alosi. Tannenbaum said that no other coaches told Alosi to do it. On Monday, head coach Rex Ryan denied knowledge of any such plan, even though video of the incident shows Ryan standing in a spot where he could plainly see Alosi and the others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Football Talk
Moving forward, it’ll be interesting to see whether Alosi admits that it was all his idea, or whether he’ll point a finger at Ryan or Westhoff. Regardless of how it all turns out, we find it hard to believe that no one noticed what was happening, if Alosi was doing it for multiple games.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ll-of-players/
Old 12-15-2010, 02:24 PM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

Quote:
TE Jeff Cumberland, one of the players in the wall, said Alosi gave the instructions and they've done it all season.
http://twitter.com/#!/jennyvrentas

So they have been doing this all year, yet Ryan and Westhoff knew nothing about it?
Old 12-15-2010, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jets are such a bunch of ******* words I can't say on here. Get some ******* class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Jets are such a bunch of ******* words I can't say on here. Get some ******* class.
I agree that it was classless but it's ironic coming from a Pats fan.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Hurricanes25 : 12-15-2010 at 02:48 PM.
Old 12-15-2010, 02:54 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I like you Jvig but this is one of those black pot/black kettle moments.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I like you Jvig but this is one of those black pot/black kettle moments.
Hey it's not like I'm saying my team has done everything the right way. I understand in the last decade my team has done classes stuff in it's own right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote