Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Old 12-19-2010, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sweet. We just let them RUN for a long score. GG.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 07:52 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Took us 6 minutes to get 3. Took the Pats 2 minutes to get 7.
Old 12-19-2010, 07:52 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

****ing Woodson WTF

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 07:54 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jeez. Pats rarely turn the ball over. When you get a gift right to you, you gotta haul it in. Horrible drop by Woodson

also, I'm sooo sick of the 3 man rush on 3rd and longs. All it does is give the QB all freakin day to complete a pass. You don't give brady all that time. That 3rd and 17 conversion was a piece of cake
Old 12-19-2010, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was probably a pick-six, too. 13 point swing. Nice.

Old 12-19-2010, 07:58 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even though the first time I saw him he gave us a call, I ******* hate that ***** Ed Hochuli. I want to sucker punch that stupid look right off his face every time I see him.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 07:59 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, OL and run game so far offering little support for Flynn. Feel bad for the guy
Old 12-19-2010, 07:59 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

14-3 soon might as well turn it off now before its 42-3.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
Old 12-19-2010, 08:01 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

why is bush on the field?
Old 12-19-2010, 08:10 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
why is bush on the field?
Dude we... Well atleast I have been asking this question ever since he got here.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
Old 12-19-2010, 08:11 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
I'll predict 24-10 with a Flynn to James Jones TD.
10 points with a James Jones TD. Did I call that **** or what. Hopefully that's not all though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
14-3 soon might as well turn it off now before its 42-3.
You know, I was going to let this go, but I just can't. That's extremely annoying when people give up so early especially when there wasn't good reason to do so. We gave up one drive and all of a sudden we're letting them light it up for 7 TDs? I don't think so. Our defense is better than that. Have faith.

Last edited by GB12 : 12-19-2010 at 08:13 PM.
GB12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 08:12 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

Did that really just happen?

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
Old 12-19-2010, 08:12 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Sweeeeet! Go Pack!
Old 12-19-2010, 08:17 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Desmond Bishop <3. Love those hard hits
Old 12-19-2010, 08:17 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow we actually got Brady rattled. This is an interesting, tasty, tasty development. I want to hug Bishop (or run and hide if I'm not wearing green and gold).

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 08:18 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
Desmond Bishop <3. Love those hard hits
I'm rooting for him to get over 100 tackles too. Amazing season for that man. Glad to see him succeed.
Old 12-19-2010, 08:20 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

John Kuhn on 3rd and 17? Really? I mean I can understand the play call, but give it to Nance or Jackson, someone with at least a little speed.
Old 12-19-2010, 08:21 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

christ mccarthy. Attempt a few more runs will ya...
Old 12-19-2010, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Bench Rodgers for Flynn. M i rite?

Old 12-19-2010, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Okay, look, we got the TD. But.. horrible. HORRIBLE play call. 2 passes in a row? From inside the 3? Run the ******* ball.

ARE YOU ******* KIDDING ME

**** you. Just **** you special teams. **** you.

Worst special teams play ever? I mean, it's gotta be up there. An Olineman just basically ran a kickoff back for a score.

Old 12-19-2010, 08:46 PM    (permalink
jsa230
Rookie

jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
Bench Rodgers for Flynn. M i rite?
flynn is a man, hes def not looking bad
------------
******* dan conolly

On Andrew Luck
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
People are expecting him to be some sort of alien defense-destroying robot QB and it's just not realistic.
jsa230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 08:48 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

**** I want Slocum fired after this season. What a piece of **** this ST is. It never fails. They ALWAYS give up a big return after a big Packers TD drive

that was a new low. Giving up a big return like that to a ****** OLineman. PATHETIC
Old 12-19-2010, 08:48 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

Hooray for special teams!
Old 12-19-2010, 08:49 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

only OUR special ed teams could ever allow something like that.
what a pity.

in a game like this, as with the atlanta game, you MUST take advantage of your opportunities.

the woodson dropped INT cost us 7 points at least, 14 if he had pick-6'd it.
and the kick coverage there is pathetic. as always.

we can hang around, but like the falcons game, miscues and missed chances early will and do come back to cost us wins.... dammit.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 08:51 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MUTHERF****ER

He had all day to wait and wait and wait
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote