Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Old 12-27-2010, 04:12 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post

Desmond Bishop for being quick thinking and scooping that fumble back in bounds, which Nick Collins brilliantly recovered.
Quote:
Bishop(on his tipping the ball back inbounds on Green Bay’s late fumble recovery) “I seen it, I wanted to get it so bad. My momentum was taking me out of bounds and I didn’t want to go out of bounds because it would be a dead ball, so I just tipped it back, kept it in play and hopefully one of our guys get it, and I was fortunate enough that we got it.”
Great awareness by Des. I really hope the Packers bring him back. Guy has been awesome this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
James Jones hands.... what the hell? We saw Donald make a phenomenal left handed stick catch, and Jennings a great fingertip catch, but Jones dropped 2 great passes from Rodgers which would have been another TD and about 100 yards.

This is why I just don't want to see Jones back next season. The guy is just too inconsistent to rely upon. He has great skills, and he'll make a great play or 2...then follow it up with just a horrendous drop or critical fumble. He also comes off as a bit lazy, as I've seen him just not even fight the DB for a jumpball. At least try to knock it down and don't give up the INT. I'm ready to move on from him
Old 12-27-2010, 08:02 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We drafted Jones in the 3rd round, and he's been up & down.
Rodgers has some chemistry with him and Jordy, and Donald is slowly starting to slide down the pecking order.

I like James a lot personally. I agree he doesn't have that fire out there, and screws up too often. Still, unless we could get a pick higher than we used on him, I wouldn't want to trade him. I can't imagine anyone would give a 2nd rounder for him. Maybe St Louis or Cleveland would, or Washington. They have holes at WR. Jones has some good film. Just a lot of bad film too.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 09:00 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So enjoyable!

Old 12-27-2010, 09:11 AM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is a game that just shows how capable we are playing like every week. If we played like this or even 20% less than this I still feel like we'd be undefeated right now.
Old 12-27-2010, 01:55 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we let Bishop go, barring extenuating circumstances, I will consider it far and away the biggest fail in Ted Thompson history.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 09:45 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvv84 View Post
This is a game that just shows how capable we are playing like every week. If we played like this or even 20% less than this I still feel like we'd be undefeated right now.
That's true. Think about each of the 6 losses.... a post in Washington, a ridiculous penalty call on a punt in the Miami game. Jennings dropping an easy TD in Detroit that turned into an Int, then Rodgers getting hurt.
Dominating the Bears but the refs calling 18 penalties on us, letting them clip us on Hester's PR TD, dominating the Patriots more than 2-1 in time of possession, with our backup QB, and outplaying the Falcons in Atlanta... one damn fumbled sneak and a bad KR allowed late.

All this with more significant injuries than any other team in the NFL.

When we play our game, don't screw up, and don't get screwed by the zebra's, we are as good as anyone from Atlanta to New England. The Saints are the team that I respect the most.