Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum

Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum Who dey gonna discuss dem Bengals?

Old 12-26-2010, 06:23 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Thank You Cincy

on behalf of all of KC thanks for smacking down San Diego
Old 12-26-2010, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Hermstheman83
Veteran

Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I second this. God Bless the Cincy Bengals!
Old 12-28-2010, 01:26 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really encouraged with the way Jerome played today. We always knew he had the talent just had to put it all together and get the opportunity. That one long TD was pretty much a gimme but he still looked good as did Palmer. Palmer looked better with Jerome-Andre-Shipley than he did with TO and the Ocho all year. Defense also made a lot of plays today. Dunlap, MJ, and Geno sure look like the real deal. I was trying to focus on MJ a lot Sunday specifically and he more than held his own against a good tackle in McNeill.

Just nice to finally be able to post about us doing something good for a change, against a talented team no less. Hopefully this carries over to the Ravens game and we can end this season with some promise for next year. I for one really hope we can retain sign JJ long term along with Benson for a couple more years. Though it could be nice to give Bernard a real shot. He looks very, very promising whenever he has the ball in his hands.

You're welcome AFC West, and I'm glad to hear Tolbert is apparently going to be OK. That was a very scary situation he was down for at least 10-15 mins.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Last edited by themaninblack : 12-31-2010 at 04:05 PM.
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 04:52 AM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
Really encouraged with the way Jerome played today. We always knew he had the talent just had to put it all together and get the opportunity. That one long TD was pretty much a gimme but he still looked good as did Palmer. Palmer looked better with Jerome-Andre-Shipley than he did with TO and the Ocho all year. Defense also made a lot of plays today. Dunlap, MJ, and Geno sure look like the real deal. I was trying to focus on MJ a lot Sunday specifically and he more than held his own against a good tackle in McNeill.

Just nice to finally be able to post about us doing something good for a change, against a talented team no less. Hopefully this carries over to the Ravens game and we can end this season with some promise for next year. I for one really hope we can retain sign JJ long term along with Benson for a couple more years. Though it could be nice to give Bernard a real shot. He looks very, very promising whenever he has the ball in his hands.

You're welcome NFC West, and I'm glad to hear Tolbert is apparently going to be OK. That was a very scary situation he was down for at least 10-15 mins.
Yea, It's very encouraging to see Simpson and Caldwell hold their own out there.

As much as I want to see what Scott can do with a full work load, I also really like how much effort Benson has put into this team. I would really like to see him give us another year or two at least. I know it's a lot tougher on a coach running constant substitutions, but maybe just give Scott more carries like they did in this game. Specifically in the first half, to keep Benson fresh for the 2nd half where he can beat up on a tired defense.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote