Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-27-2010, 07:49 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morton View Post
Question: why is nobody talking about Tommie Harris in this thread?

Harris and Julius Peppers are what makes maybe the best 4-3 defensive front in football work.
You might be the biggest ******* moron in the history of NFLDC. I really think you should reconsider waking up tomorrow morning. I really don't know where someone, who pretends to watch so much film on every player and thinks he is the end all be all of judging talent, types such moronic words. One you think Tommie Harris is one of the best DT's in the game. He is ******* awful. He is almost as bad as DT as you are at responding to threads. At least promise yourself that you will read what you type before submitting a reply. I have never seen such atrocious posting from one person over the course of one month than you. Do you watch football?
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn, BOE. You scary.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 08:22 PM    (permalink
JPP90
Veteran

JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.

Hey uh..Jay Ratliff isn't bad.
Old 12-28-2010, 10:18 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Remember when Marcus Stroud and John Henderson were good? Random thought of the day.
You have Alualu and Pot Roast now which I think will eventually be better.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 11:19 AM    (permalink
lowlife
Veteran

lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's funny when people go off reputation from past seasons and BSPN pundit talk as basis for their evaluation of players rather than actual 2010 play.
lowlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 11:46 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Remember when Marcus Stroud and John Henderson were good? Random thought of the day.
Quote:
Hey uh..Jay Ratliff isn't bad.
Remember when jay Ratliff was good? Oh wait, he still is.....

Quote:
In my head, I've somehow convinced myself the Bears would have won the Superbowl if he had played in it. Interior pressure was the only thing missing defensively. They got dinked and dunked to death.
Agree 100%. Tommie Harris was a dominant DT for awhile in what is the most physically demanding position in fb. Hasn't been the same since that injury that kept him out of the Bears SB loss.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 08:44 AM    (permalink
Tom Servo
Rookie

Tom Servo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tom Servo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tom Servo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tom Servo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tom Servo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tom Servo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tom Servo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tom Servo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tom Servo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tom Servo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tom Servo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Granted I haven't watched Green Bay but a couple times this year, but don't opposing runners avg 4.6/rush or something like it? Doesn't speak too well for Raji

1)Ngata
2)Suh
3)Hampton
4)Rubin (maybe the most underrated guy in the league)

GO BROWNS!
Tom Servo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 09:37 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Question: why is nobody talking about Tommie Harris in this thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 10:59 AM    (permalink
Wodwo
Rookie

Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's my understanding of the tackle debate as it relates to the 3-4. Please correct me where I'm wrong. This is my third post, so please forgive me... I tend to ramble. This is a long post.

When talking about linemen in a 3-4 you have to remember that scheme is more important than alignment.

In a two gap 3-4, like the Patriots run... I believe (It's so hard to keep up with the changes year to year.) the nose tackle and defensive ends are generally asked to read and react, with their main responsibility being gap control depending on the read they have after the snap. This is a more passive style of play. They tend to line up the end in the 5 technique and the nose tackle in zero, right over the center.

In a one gap 3-4, like the 49ers and Chargers... (I believe the Chargers still one gap... they seemed like it when they played the 49ers.) The linemen are asked to penetrate and eliminate one gap, while trying to collapse the pocket and pressure the quarterback or stop runs in the backfield. This scheme tends to shift it's linemen over or under and has the ends playing 4,5,or 6 technique, depending on the play call and the nose tackle plays shaded zero or even 1 technique.

So, you're going to have different styles of players in different schemes. This makes the whole discussion a huge mess because every team runs a slight variation on a theme and uses each lineman slightly differently on top of base scheme. I honestly don't know enough about each team to tell who runs what scheme or what technique with each player. If you know what's up with each scheme or player, please let me know... this is good stuff.

Steelers run a one gap, I think. Hampton is a two gap nose tackle, though... right?

I really don't understand the Ravens defense. Ngata is super athletic and huge, so I understand why they play him at the end. Kelly Gregg is really more of a one gap nose tackle, though... isn't he? I thought that was why Ray Lewis was making comments about not being protected by the linemen when they ran the 3-4 before drafting Ngata.

Packers run one gap because of Capers, so that makes sense. From what I've seen of Raji, he seems to be in attack mode all game.

I was really impressed with Antonio Garay when my 49ers played the Chargers. I can't imagine he's anything but a one gap nose tackle. Guy is a bit of an athletic freak... he beat the center David Baas off the snap before Baas got out of his stance. Then he got a penalty later in the game for trying to jump off the backs of 49ers linemen to block a field goal. Was wacky.... 49ers suck, so it may have made him look good. Heh.

That's about the extent of my knowledge of other teams. I don't know about the Chiefs or Jets... I imagine they follow the same scheme as the teams the coaches come from, so the Jets would be like the Ravens (whatever that means, I have no idea), and the Chiefs would run a two gap system. I can't remember who else runs the 3-4 consistently other than that....

Bottom line... it's very hard to tell the difference between one gap 3-4 defensive ends and defensive tackles. I'd include all three down linemen in a 3-4 as tackles for this discussion. They are all basically hybrids anyway, right? Many 3-4 ends move to tackle in a 4-3 nickle package.

Sorry for the long rambling post, I just find this stuff really interesting and it'd be neat to get the perspective of fans from other teams.

Now I'll give my list of tackles that aren't getting the love that I think they should be:

1) Casey Hampton

2) Justin Smith

3) Darnell Dockett

4) Antonio Garay

5) Fred Robbins

There's a bunch of others, but these really stick out to me. Justin Smith is the best, though... he has an Anheuser-Busch tattoo. That makes him win by default.

Wodwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 11:07 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't watched the Chargers a lot this year but Garay has indeed been a boss. I've mentioned this before but it really stuck in my mind, he is so explosive and powerful that he was able to physically lift and throw our RG (who isn't playing RG anymore) at Manning for a sack. Very impressive player. Weird how he can be a career backup for years and suddenly flip a switch and play like a top NT.

i done stole dis sig
Old 12-30-2010, 11:40 AM    (permalink
Wodwo
Rookie

Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I haven't watched the Chargers a lot this year but Garay has indeed been a boss. I've mentioned this before but it really stuck in my mind, he is so explosive and powerful that he was able to physically lift and throw our RG (who isn't playing RG anymore) at Manning for a sack. Very impressive player. Weird how he can be a career backup for years and suddenly flip a switch and play like a top NT.
Yeah... plus the guy moves like he's 10 years younger than he is. 31 years old? I bet he has a fake ID. Heh.

Honestly, I looked him up after seeing him play and I was shocked. Not that 31 is really that old, but I know I could feel the difference between 21 and 31. Maybe that's because I've been sitting here typing on the couch the whole time....

Chargers fans, explain yourselves! Srsly, WTF?
Wodwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 11:48 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wodwo View Post
Yeah... plus the guy moves like he's 10 years younger than he is. 31 years old? I bet he has a fake ID. Heh.

Honestly, I looked him up after seeing him play and I was shocked. Not that 31 is really that old, but I know I could feel the difference between 21 and 31. Maybe that's because I've been sitting here typing on the couch the whole time....

Chargers fans, explain yourselves! Srsly, WTF?
In fairness he's only been with the Chargers for 2 years. He was with the Browns first, then the Bears.

i done stole dis sig
Old 12-30-2010, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Morton
Veteran

Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton

Defensive line (DE/DT) is possibly the second hardest set of positions to play in the game, only second to QB.

It takes some guys years to figure it out. Look at Jason Babin in Tennessee. Only now, at 30, is he living up to his first round draft pick status.
Morton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 11:54 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Defensive line (DE/DT) is possibly the second hardest set of positions to play in the game, only second to QB.

It takes some guys years to figure it out. Look at Jason Babin in Tennessee. Only now, at 30, is he living up to his first round draft pick status.
Is he the one with the weird-ass stance where he puts both hands on the ground and keeps his head down and ass way up in the air?

i done stole dis sig
Old 12-30-2010, 12:04 PM    (permalink
Morton
Veteran

Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Is he the one with the weird-ass stance where he puts both hands on the ground and keeps his head down and ass way up in the air?
Yeah, and he's also easily distinguishable by his huge tattoos running up and down his arms.
Morton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Cornerbacks around the league say 'hi' to you and to Roger Goodell.
Old 12-30-2010, 03:59 PM    (permalink
noondog
Veteran

noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Leader View Post
1-Haloti Ngata
2-Kyle Williams
3-BJ Raji
4-Antonio Garay
5-Ndamukong Suh
6-Jonathan Babineaux
7-Vince Wilfork
8-Jason Jones
9-Kevin Williams
10-Ahtyba Rubin
I have a very hard time buying into Suh at #5, albeit I'm a homer. Nontheless, his impact as a rookie has been massive. Leads all DT's in sacks, FR for a TD, INT off his own PD, all while being double-teamed on almost every play.

Crazyass sig by BoneKrusher
noondog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 04:29 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noondog View Post
I have a very hard time buying into Suh at #5, albeit I'm a homer. Nontheless, his impact as a rookie has been massive. Leads all DT's in sacks, FR for a TD, INT off his own PD, all while being double-teamed on almost every play.
Not a homer statement. Ngata is the best. Suh is right there with Wilfork, Raji, Kyle Williams. I'd probably put Suh at #2 because he's made such a massive impact on the Detroit defensive line which is extremely impressive given being a rookie DL on a struggling team. Clarification: He's played at the #2 level, I'm not giving him a break because of those reasons. The other 3 are NTs and it's pretty tough to compare them because they do a lot of work that other players get credit for. I'd call it a 3 way tie. If I had to rank I'd put 3:Raji, 4:Wilfork, 5:K. Williams

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 05:43 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best combo: Randy Starks & Paul Soliai.

:)

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 05:57 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some of you guys might not have noticed but Richard Seymour is not a full time DT and has played very well this year. Also Tommy Kelly is playing at a pro bowl level next to Seymour. They have a combine 12.5 sacks(7 for Kelly, 5.5 for Seymour). Seymour is no doubt a top 10 DT, and Kelly is close, maybe more for top 15

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 06:03 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Some of you guys might not have noticed but Richard Seymour is not a full time DT and has played very well this year. Also Tommy Kelly is playing at a pro bowl level next to Seymour. They have a combine 12.5 sacks(7 for Kelly, 5.5 for Seymour). Seymour is no doubt a top 10 DT, and Kelly is close, maybe more for top 15
Yeah I forgot about both of them actually. Don't think they would be in my top 5 but would follow closely. Wasn't Tommy Kelly the guy that got a huge contract a year or 2 ago that everyone said was absolutely insane?

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 06:09 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
Yeah I forgot about both of them actually. Don't think they would be in my top 5 but would follow closely. Wasn't Tommy Kelly the guy that got a huge contract a year or 2 ago that everyone said was absolutely insane?
Yes he was. Seymour coming to our defense has made everybodys play go up. Without Seymour Kelly is a above average DT, but with Seymour next to him he has played at a pro bowl level this year.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 06:32 PM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
Kyle Williams has arguably outplayed every other defensive tackle in football this year.
There's no solid argument against Kyle Williams.

People here don't like to watch these players and study them. They like to wait for a DT to catch there eye and then throw out a nonspecific word to describe the player, such as "beast."
Unbiased is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 06:35 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noondog View Post
Derek Hardman, our UDFA backup RG who was forced into action because of injuries, handled him 1on1.

I think Suh will be #1 or #2 (along with McCoy) in 3-4 years but he's a bit overrated right now. His production is great but his overall impact doesn't match it.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 07:02 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

let's be real here, the Jags combo is going to be INSANE soon, if not now
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote