Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Old 01-02-2011, 04:38 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With the score as is, I doubt Lovie takes his guys out now. Pack needed to jump up early to make the decision easier. Since the Bears lead, I doubt we see him yank anybody
Old 01-02-2011, 04:43 PM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope he doesn't pull anyone. If they can't show up against the Bears starters in a do or die game, then they don't deserve to be in the playoffs

Sig by BoneKrusher
roughrider30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 04:45 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roughrider30 View Post
I hope he doesn't pull anyone. If they can't show up against the Bears starters in a do or die game, then they don't deserve to be in the playoffs
I agree. I'd differ if we were up by like 14 on their starters, but this showing is PATHETIC.

I want their starters in all game. This showing is ******* terrible. If we win, it better be because we rally and come out lights out.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 04:51 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At least our defense came to play.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 04:55 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow, offense just pissing this game away

looked like a drop. We need this call badly
Old 01-02-2011, 04:55 PM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** **** **** ****. just typical. i dont think thats getting overturned either

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-02-2011, 04:56 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

ya on 2nd thought, it moved but I don't think it ever hit the ground

unreal how this team has been this year. So damn great one week and then complete and utter **** the next week

home game against a rival who has nothign to play for and this is how the Pack are playing? Brutal
Old 01-02-2011, 05:01 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

YES! Thank your Cutler and thank you Peprah!!
Old 01-02-2011, 05:02 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Huuuuge

offense, get your ass in gear
Old 01-02-2011, 05:02 PM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

There we ****ing go! Need something out of this O now.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-02-2011, 05:05 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

3rd and 2 and McCarthy goes deep again...

We need to start running more slants, curls, and crossing routes.
Old 01-02-2011, 05:06 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Wow....really? That crap again? 3rd and 2 and they try for the home run ball. This offense is killing them today
Old 01-02-2011, 05:06 PM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvv84 View Post
3rd and 2 and McCarthy goes deep again...

We need to start running more slants, curls, and crossing routes.
Agreed, since when did we abandon short, quick routes?

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-02-2011, 05:10 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

Nice work Trammon. And no flag?!?!?!? Whaaaa???
Old 01-02-2011, 05:10 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

hopefully that return gives the offense some much needed life

crowd is now awake after that. D/ST came to play today
Old 01-02-2011, 05:11 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by roughrider30 View Post
Agreed, since when did we abandon short, quick routes?
2 years ago. That used to be our bread and butter with Favre and then Rodgers 1st year as the starter. Attention MM ===> Gotta create the matchups sometimes, can't just rely on speed to go deep.
Old 01-02-2011, 05:12 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tramon is simply incredible for us this year.

AJ Hawk is making me appreciate him.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 05:14 PM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvv84 View Post
2 years ago. That used to be our bread and butter with Favre and then Rodgers 1st year as the starter. Attention MM ===> Gotta create the matchups sometimes, can't just rely on speed to go deep.
Lets get those YAC numbers back up. It's not like the personnel has changed

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-02-2011, 05:14 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

YES! YES! YES! Here we go boys!! Pound this baby into the endzone
Old 01-02-2011, 05:15 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

WTF...........
Old 01-02-2011, 05:16 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

Goddammitt McCarthy you stupid ****!!!
roughrider30
Veteran

Play calls within the 10 this year have been very very very very questionable

Sig by BoneKrusher
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Was that a goddamn joke? Start at the one and those are the play calls?

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Wow...1st and goal at 1 and don't even get a td. Puuutrid
Old 01-02-2011, 05:17 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

Give ******* Starks a shot already. Unmotherfuckingreal