Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-30-2010, 12:43 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Coach Of The Year

Thi year there are so many COTY candidates that it could really go two anyone.I have 2 questions.1.Who is your COTY?and 2.If you had a vote what criteria would you use to vote(best record or greatly exceeding expctations?)

To me I have it narrowed to 4 candiates.

Lovie Smith (no one expecred CHI to be a 2 seed in the NFC)

Steve Spagnolo (took STL from 1 win in 2009 to 1 win AWAY from the NFC West Title)

Todd Haley (biggest win differential in KC history from 4 in '09 to 10 so far in '10)

Raheem Morris ( took a team full of rookies and still has them with a chance to make the playoffs)

thoughts?
Old 12-30-2010, 12:46 AM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Either Raheem Morris or Haley for me. Hard to pick between those two.
Old 12-30-2010, 01:45 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah Haley or Morris, but if it was up to me I would take Haley. The Chiefs and Bucs are both going in the right direction but I really like what the Chiefs are doing.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 02:07 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Definitely Haley or Morris with a slight edge to Haley.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 02:08 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When does voting end, before or after the playoffs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 02:20 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It will go to Haley, what he has done is remarkable.
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 02:30 AM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
Yeah Haley or Morris, but if it was up to me I would take Haley. The Chiefs and Bucs are both going in the right direction but I really like what the new Patriots are doing.
fixed it for ya

:p

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM
bullg8rdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 02:42 AM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would give it to Morris; he took the youngest team and gave them confidence to do well vs. the big boys. Plus he coaches in a stronger division, so to have a shot at the playoffs with the age of the roster is remarkable
Old 12-30-2010, 02:45 AM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haley does have a good team right now and the difference between the Chiefs of last year and this year is like night and day. But I also think Mike Smith needs some consideration as well, even though he did win it 2 years ago.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 02:46 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd put Spagnuolo up with Haley and Morris, if not ahead of them, if the Rams make the playoffs. From worst team in the NFL to hosting a playoff game, horrible division or not, is astounding - let alone doing so with a rookie QB and meager talent.

As of now though, I'll go with Haley. Should be a really tight race.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 02:48 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haley or Smith would make since to me

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 03:15 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My vote, without hesitation, would be Bill Belichick.

I don't think anyone here can argue that he has the most talented team in the league yet his team is head and shoulders above everybody else. The job he's done with developing his rookies has been exceptional. He's knocked off the NFL's best week after week. Remember, people were legitimately asking if the Pats were giving up on the season, to develop young players for the future and this team has just taken itself up to a whole new level since then. Some of the turnaround team coaches have done a nice job, but I'm confident in saying that no coach this year has gotten more out of the players than Belichick has.
Old 12-30-2010, 03:30 AM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haley. That team is impressive. One of the league's best linebacking groups, a balanced and deadly offensive, and winning football games.

Morris played a weak schedule and will miss playoffs.

Spag. is very close. Could make the argument for him. But that division.. c'mon.

Having Lovie on here is silly. That is still a very talented Bears team and Julius Peppers + Urlacher might be the best 1-2 defensively in the NFL. BB would be way ahead of Lovie if you were talking about taking undertalented team to great things. That Pats team probably isn't top 5 in terms of talent, amazing what they've done. (I'd probably put Steelers, Ravens, healthy Packers, New Orleans, and maybe even KC, my god!, ahead of them.)

Also kind of funny. You actually break down the Chiefs right now and they're loaded with talent. Bowe, Charles, Flowers, Hali are all either All-Pros or very close. Add in some other pro-bowl caliber players and they really do have some talent.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 03:31 AM    (permalink
Basileus777
All-Pro

Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Spagnuolo has done a good job in St. Louis, but I don't think you can give him COY when the rams don't even have a winning record, despite playing in a historically bad division.
Basileus777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 03:58 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
My vote, without hesitation, would be Bill Belichick.

I don't think anyone here can argue that he has the most talented team in the league yet his team is head and shoulders above everybody else. The job he's done with developing his rookies has been exceptional. He's knocked off the NFL's best week after week. Remember, people were legitimately asking if the Pats were giving up on the season, to develop young players for the future and this team has just taken itself up to a whole new level since then. Some of the turnaround team coaches have done a nice job, but I'm confident in saying that no coach this year has gotten more out of the players than Belichick has.
how much of that is Belicheck and how much of that is Brady?
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 04:28 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any team with Brady will be a power. I'm not trying to take anything away from Belichick, but when you start one of the (if not the) best QB in NFL history, you're going to win some games.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Last edited by vidae : 12-30-2010 at 04:54 AM.
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 04:54 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everything Belichick did worked this year. He managed to rebuild the entire roster over the past couple of years without dropping off at all. This year's draft class has been incredible. McCourty, Gronkowski, Cunningham, Spikes, Hernandez, Mesko, and Deaderick all developed into starters as rookies with Belichick's coaching. He's done a fantastic job of managing the locker room as well, defusing a potentially dangerous situation by trading Randy Moss and bringing in Deion Branch in midseason, vastly improving the team in the process even though the entire offense had to be reworked on the fly.

Look at all the guys who came out of nowhere - Danny Woodhead, BenJarvus Green-Ellis, Dan Connolly, Ryan Wendell, Deaderick, Rob Ninkovich, Dane Fletcher, Kyle Arrington - and were able to make significant contributions to the team this year. These were all guys other teams either had no interest in, or released because they didn't think they could get much out of them, but who blossomed under Belichick.

The Patriots came into the season with many expecting New York or Miami to win the division, and took out every contender they played - Baltimore, San Diego, Pittsburgh, Indianapolis, New York, Chicago, Green Bay, etc. He's on a completely different level than the other coaches in the league. The Chiefs are in the playoffs, but they've also played one of the easiest schedules in the NFL, with two wins against winning teams (San Diego and Jacksonville.) As much or more of their success should go to Charlie Weis for his work with Matt Cassel. Steve Spagnuolo's turnaround was impressive, but again, only one win against a winning team (San Diego.)
Old 12-30-2010, 05:29 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
Everything Belichick did worked this year. He managed to rebuild the entire roster over the past couple of years without dropping off at all. This year's draft class has been incredible. McCourty, Gronkowski, Cunningham, Spikes, Hernandez, Mesko, and Deaderick all developed into starters as rookies with Belichick's coaching. He's done a fantastic job of managing the locker room as well, defusing a potentially dangerous situation by trading Randy Moss and bringing in Deion Branch in midseason, vastly improving the team in the process even though the entire offense had to be reworked on the fly.

Look at all the guys who came out of nowhere - Danny Woodhead, BenJarvus Green-Ellis, Dan Connolly, Ryan Wendell, Deaderick, Rob Ninkovich, Dane Fletcher, Kyle Arrington - and were able to make significant contributions to the team this year. These were all guys other teams either had no interest in, or released because they didn't think they could get much out of them, but who blossomed under Belichick.

The Patriots came into the season with many expecting New York or Miami to win the division, and took out every contender they played - Baltimore, San Diego, Pittsburgh, Indianapolis, New York, Chicago, Green Bay, etc. He's on a completely different level than the other coaches in the league. The Chiefs are in the playoffs, but they've also played one of the easiest schedules in the NFL, with two wins against winning teams (San Diego and Jacksonville.) As much or more of their success should go to Charlie Weis for his work with Matt Cassel. Steve Spagnuolo's turnaround was impressive, but again, only one win against a winning team (San Diego.)
I should +rep you forever for that post, but I feel like I already repped you too much lately lol. I agree 100% with what you said. Haley's done a good job in KC, but nobody is even remotely close to doing what Bill Belichick has done this year. Most fans were expecting a rebuilding year but instead he's build one of the youngest and best teams in the league. I really can't say enough about the job he's done this year, this might be his best coaching season ever (even better than 2007 and 2008).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 05:37 AM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
I should +rep you forever for that post, but I feel like I already repped you too much lately lol. I agree 100% with what you said. Haley's done a good job in KC, but nobody is even remotely close to doing what Bill Belichick has done this year. Most fans were expecting a rebuilding year but instead he's build one of the youngest and best teams in the league. I really can't say enough about the job he's done this year, this might be his best coaching season ever (even better than 2007 and 2008).
You've officially turned me to BB as COTY. I can't argue with that post. The Moss trade, the draft, the schemes, the holdouts.. it's one of the best coaching seasons ever.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 06:51 AM    (permalink
no bare feet
Veteran

no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Patriots were expected to be a 12 win type of team this year regardless of the roster turnover.
no bare feet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 07:02 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I feel like Belichick almost doesn't even have a shot, he has changed so much for the better so fast for the Pats but this award usually goes to coaches who have completely turned teams around record wise.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 07:38 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no bare feet View Post
The Patriots were expected to be a 12 win type of team this year regardless of the roster turnover.
I don't really buy that. Coming into the year all anyone was talking about was how the Pats were rebuilding the defense and how Brady was starting to age and wasn't the same QB as before the injury. I think most people had a 10 win cap on them this year.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 07:56 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marinelli's more aggressive game plans + Peppers are the reason the Bears are going to the playoffs. In 2009, they gave up 375 points. Through 15 games of 2010, they've given up 100 less than that. Can we really give Lovie an award just because he had his playcalling duties stripped by management? Besides, we've still seen some bad in-game decisions from him this year re: timeouts, challenges, and not kicking field goals in obvious field goal situations.

It's Todd Haley.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 08:06 AM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it should be a toss up between Haley and Spagnolo, with Raheem Morris being 3rd.

Both Haley and Spagnolo have made dramatic changes to the Chiefs and Rams, can there be co-coaches of the year?

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 08:21 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no bare feet View Post
Um, No.

The Patriots were a popular pick for 3rd in the division. Yea, behind the Dolphins and Jets. The non-Patriots fans who had them not in 3rd had them in 2nd. (pre-season)