Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-30-2010, 07:51 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Pats, Chiefs and Bucs all had VERY good classes. I'd probably give the slight edge to the Pats if I had to choose. They got a Pro Bowl CB, two very good starting TE's, and at least 4 other starters that I can count.

Very nice job again by Belicheck, although I hate him. :)

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Bears got a starting Offensive tackle from this draft!

Granted, he's currently ranked as the second worst tackle in the league, but, still!
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 08:31 PM    (permalink
alexthegr8
Rookie

alexthegr8 could make a wolverine purr.alexthegr8 could make a wolverine purr.alexthegr8 could make a wolverine purr.alexthegr8 could make a wolverine purr.alexthegr8 could make a wolverine purr.alexthegr8 could make a wolverine purr.alexthegr8 could make a wolverine purr.

Pats, Bucs, Chiefs and Bengals in that order for me. STUDLY classes all around.
alexthegr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 08:33 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Patriots, Browns, Lions, Bengals, and Steelers are a few draft classes on the top of my head that had solid rookie classes.
Old 12-30-2010, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bucs class looks damn sexy now, but it could be a "special" class if Price comes back healthy and pans out and McCoy lives up to expectations(which I expect)
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 09:39 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Overall i felt like there were soo many better players we could've picked, and was very upset with Pierre-Paul because it was such a risk. Most of the time the giants don't use their rookies even though they could be big contributors.

1(15). Jason Pierre-Paul DE- 29 tackles, 4.5 sacks, 2 FF, and 6 PD in 15 games, has just recently been given more playing time on defense. Looks like he should be starting over Osi without a doubt.

2(46). Linval Joseph DT- played in 5 games, recorded 7 total tackles

3(76). Chad Jones S- showed great promise, but thengot into a bad car accident almost had to amputate his foot/leg, could return next season or never.

4(115). Phillip Dillard LB- suited up for 6 games, recorded 4 tackles on ST's

5(147). Mitch Petrus OG/C- played in 11 games, played most of the game against Seattle

6(184). Adrian Tracy LB- Placed on IR in August

7(221). Matt Dodge P- strong leg, just very very inconsistent

UDFA:
(only one worth mentioning)
Victor Cruz WR- was an absolute boss in preseason, we only put him on IR so we could save a roster spot and keep him.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:

Last edited by BaLLiN : 12-30-2010 at 09:43 PM.
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be stoked if I was any of the teams being mentioned. For me the top 3 are New England, Tampa Bay and Kansas City in no particular order.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 09:51 PM    (permalink
JPP90
Veteran

JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.JPP90 could make a wolverine purr.

Without question New England. Anyone else is just "honorable mention". This team was able to steal Devin McCourty at the bottom of the 1st round and still get these major contributors in later rounds:

Rob Gronkowski
Aaron Hernandez
Brandon Spikes
Jermaine Cunningham
Brandon Deaderick
...even a punter, Zoltan.

That is insane from 1 draft class. Then Kyle Arrington and Dane Fletcher as UDFA's. Not even fair.
Old 12-30-2010, 09:54 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maurkice Pouncey- Pro Bowl player in his rookie season. Already a top 5 center in the NFL IMO. Will only get better.

Jason Worilds- Has played very well on special teams and has a couple sacks on the season learning the position. Should have more than 2 sacks, but has a VERY fast first step and I believe he's going to be getting a lot better next year.

Emmanuel Sanders- Was inactive for most of the first half, but has come on BIG the second half. Has showed big play potential on offense, returning, and on special teams coverage. When we first drafted him, I thought he was a slot reciever, but he's playing well outside and could be a very good number 2 for us in the future. He also is a willing blocker, and I love that about him.

Thad Gibson- Had very good potential, but a numbers game made him get cut. Wish him the best of luck.

Chris Scott- Spent most of the season on the PUP list, and now is inactive. I think he can contend for a hat next season.

Antonio Brown- He makes boneheaded plays at times, but the dude is a big play waiting to happen in the return game. Took the opening kickoff back against Tennessee. Once he cuts out the rookie mistakes, I think he'll be a solid slot guy and returner for the Steelers.

Jonathan Dwyer- Showed up overweight and slow at the begining of camp. Got hurt as well and was on the roster bubble. Got healthy and really showed why he was a good prospect the last two preseason games. Has been kept on the roster of potential alone. With MeMo being a little banged up, we might see Dwyer get in some games to finish the rest of the season. I think he's the second best RB on the team right now.

Stevenson Sylvester- I love this kid. I don't know why, but he's been very solid for the Steelers and their special teams. Depending how well he has learned the LB position and performs in mini camps and training camps, he could contend for PT next year and could push Larry Foote and Keyaron Fox off the roster. Keep an eye on this kid.

Doug Worthington- Cut in TC. Picked up by TB.

Overall, it isn't a big and flashy group, but they have been solid all year and I believe down the road, this will be one great class for the Steelers.

Edit: Forgot to add Crezdon Butler, who I like a lot. Hasn't gotten a lot of PT, but I believe he can develop into a pretty good nickle corner for the Steelers.

Last edited by Hines : 12-30-2010 at 09:56 PM.
Hines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 10:10 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

who had the worst rookie class?
Old 12-30-2010, 10:19 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Raiders dont have the best, but this class was our best in years....

1 Rolando McClain LB- One of the reasons why our run defense has improved from last year. McClain doesnt have the outstanding amount of tackles but he was a true leader of the defense. A improvement over the overrated Kirk Morrison.

2 LaMarr Houston DL- Houston was a surprising pick, thought by most that he was a DT. But we switched him to more of a DE in our system and he made a impact. He also doesnt have a great amount of sacks, but he was really good against the run and had a good amount of QB pressures. Very good rotational player and eventuall starter

3 Jared Veldheer OT- Might end up being our best pick in this draft. He has been a huge factor to why McFadden has broke out this year. He is a very good young LT in both pass and especially in the run. He and Gallery on the left side made our offence go.

4 Bruce Campbell OL- Only playing time he has had is on special teams. He is being used as a RG at practice, but I think he eventually goes out to RT. He might get the chance to play at RT in the off season.

4 Jacoby Ford WR/KR- My biggest surprise rookie on our team. I thought he would make little impact as a WR, but has had a few good games for us. He also is making a big impact as our KR, getting 3 returns for TD's for us in the last 5 games

5 Walter McFadden CB- Has gotten some playing time and has been solid. Has worked with special teams as well. He seems like he is progressing well

6 Travis Goethel LB- Was hurt for most of the season, but has played the last few games, mostly on special teams. Saw little action when McClain was hurt.

7 Jeremy Ware CB- Is seeing time on special teams. Surprised Al didnt cut him

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 10:28 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullg8rdaddy View Post

Note: Thread title says "Rookie class", not draft class.
And the difference would be what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Marino13
Veteran

Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm taking a wait and see with Miami's class cause 2 guys who were supposed to contribute a lot (Odrick and Edds) have been on IR pretty much all season (Edds tore his ACL first day of TC, Odrick broke foot first game), and John Jerry has been in and out of the lineup because he lost a lot of weight from being sick earlier this year.

Roberto Wallace, Reshad Jones, and Jonathan Amaya are great on ST though
Marino13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 10:33 PM    (permalink
Basileus777
All-Pro

Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Undrafted free agents like Blount.
Basileus777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 10:34 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Would include guys from this years draft class who got cut from one team and then picked up by another(like Ted Larsen or Blount for the Bucs)
Old 12-30-2010, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPP90 View Post
Without question New England. Anyone else is just "honorable mention". This team was able to steal Devin McCourty at the bottom of the 1st round and still get these major contributors in later rounds:

Rob Gronkowski
Aaron Hernandez
Brandon Spikes
Jermaine Cunningham
Brandon Deaderick
...even a punter, Zoltan.

That is insane from 1 draft class. Then Kyle Arrington and Dane Fletcher as UDFA's. Not even fair.
Arrington wasn't an UDFA from this year, he has been on the Eagles and the Bucs
Old 12-30-2010, 10:46 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
who had the worst rookie class?
Baltimore. Runnerup goes to Atlanta or San Diego.

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 10:49 PM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

Dez Bryant, Sean Lee, and Bryan McCann gives the cowboys a solid class.
xxxxxxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 12:04 AM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

While I was reading and eating a goddamn snack Ive grown to realize you guys just cant take your homer glasses off for one thread. The thread isnt asking how is your rookie class this year, the dude was asking who has the best. You silly humans.

Hate to say it but the Pats have the best draft class. They got studs everywhere. Damn them to hell.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 12:06 AM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-I-P View Post
Baltimore. Runnerup goes to Atlanta or San Diego.
Add the Jets to that list.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 12:09 AM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I would put the Pats @ 1 after reading about them more. No doubt.

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM
bullg8rdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 01:51 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seahawks got

Starting LT Russell Okung
Starting FS Earl Thomas
Nickel CB Walter Thurmond III
Rotational DE/LB Dexter Davis
Special teamer with a bright future S Kam Chancellor
Stupid Golden Tate
Jameson Konz doing amazing stuff next year

and Leon Washington

Not bad at all...
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 02:28 PM    (permalink
lowlife
Veteran

lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Phins View Post
While I was reading and eating a goddamn snack Ive grown to realize you guys just cant take your homer glasses off for one thread. The thread isnt asking how is your rookie class this year, the dude was asking who has the best. You silly humans.

Hate to say it but the Pats have the best draft class. They got studs everywhere. Damn them to hell.
It's, more or less, team insight. Most fans don't watch every game by every team and don't know **** when it comes to everyone's rookies. Also making their case I guess.

Patriots always doing so well... god damnit, god damn all of them to the abyss (New Jersey).
lowlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
Maurkice Pouncey- Pro Bowl player in his rookie season. Already a top 5 center in the NFL IMO. Will only get better.
http://www.profootballfocus.com/blog...ndeserving-10/

Possibly the most overrated rookie this season.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 05:21 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Vikings had a pretty ******* terrible draft. Chris Cook and Toby Gerhart isn't a good start. Everson Griffin and Chris Degrere have shown promise. Joe Webb has also shown promise, which is unfortunate. No one else worth mentioning.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote