Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Old 01-09-2011, 04:17 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Easy like Sunday morning.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 04:21 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

love the playcallin so far

and keep runnin with Starks, please
Old 01-09-2011, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

YES!!!!!!!!

I liked Coleman's jawing at Rodgers after he picked up a first, then Rodgers coming back for the TD. How you like them apples?

Old 01-09-2011, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Horrible safety play on that pass, argh.

Old 01-09-2011, 04:58 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

and thats why I don't want Jones back

too ****** often he does taht ****. That's a ****** TD
Old 01-09-2011, 05:00 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post

I can't even watch now. I'm disgusted. I just.. easiest ******* TD catch in the ******* history of the ******* NFL. EASY. IT DOESN'T GET EASIER. RODGERS PUT THAT BALL WITH TOUCH PERFECTLY. ANY ONE OF US WOULD HAVE CAUGHT THAT.

Old 01-09-2011, 05:02 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

should be 21-3 at half with the Pack getting the ball to start the 3rd. Perfect pass. Guy is such a tease.
Old 01-09-2011, 05:04 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

classic James Jones game. 1 good TD catch 1 horrible drop

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 05:04 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post

I knew that was coming, but no, still not a good reason to let him go.
Old 01-09-2011, 05:11 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

It is if you can't rely on the guy.
Old 01-09-2011, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
I knew that was coming, but no, still not a good reason to let him go.
How is that NOT A GOOD REASON TO LET HIM GO?! He does that **** all the time. I'd rather have Nelson who doesn't usually screw up, not as often, but isn't as explosive. 10 out of 10 times.

Old 01-09-2011, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Driver with a drop. Come on guys. Put ******* glue on your gloves. CATCH THE ******* FOOTBALL.

Old 01-09-2011, 05:22 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Yep, typical packers game. Dominate the first half, but mistakes just let teams hang in the game

td to Avant with Bush in coverage
Old 01-09-2011, 05:30 PM    (permalink
hoekd0250
Rookie

hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ok i have wondered this all season how the hell didnt lang beat out colledge at lg i thought when we played there he did a lot better than anything ive ever seen out of collegde and would be a great lg to help get our run game started this season as colledge is a horrible run blocker i feel
hoekd0250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 05:34 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

big time TD!
Old 01-09-2011, 05:56 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Do not like that 3 man rush on 3rd and 14. Vick had all day
Old 01-09-2011, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

**** Yes. Tramon. Oh My God Tramon.

Old 01-09-2011, 06:50 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Oh man, I don't know if I could have handled another heartbreak finish. Thank you Tramon!
Old 01-09-2011, 06:53 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What a great weekend of football!

I didn't have a good feeling about this game so to come back into Philly and get the 1st playoff win of Rodgers and McCarthy's tenure here is a great feeling.

Mr. Starks, thank you! 5.3 ypc and thats even with the late game stops where they knew we'd be running the ball.

The offensive line played well. Colledge and Kuhn were outstanding IMO. Clay showing why he's the DPOY and such a huge force on our defense.

On to ATL!!
Old 01-09-2011, 06:59 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** yeah!
Old 01-09-2011, 07:02 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the winner of next week's matchup will go to the Superbowl, and I like our chances.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 07:04 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
I think the winner of next week's matchup will go to the Superbowl, and I like our chances.
We need to play a better executed game against Atlanta. That team isn't as explosive but are more disciplined then Philly. If we come out and fumble the ball and drop TDs, we're not going to win.

Tough, tough game. Ryan is money at home.

Old 01-09-2011, 07:09 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Falcons have a great OL and obviously a great running game. They aren't flashy but they are smart. We already know that first hand. I like this offense inside a dome, though.

oh yea, feed the ball to STARKS!
Old 01-09-2011, 07:12 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

THANK GOD !!!

TIDBITS:

-We didn't play that well overall....I'd say our 'B' game overall.
-We fumbled the ball a few times.
-Jarrett Bush somehow snuck onto the field on defense and misplayed a pass, allowing the TD to Avant. Did someone get hurt? Why was #24 out there?
-James Jones. Are you f***** kidding me? Seriously.....
-Mike McCarthy, terrible playcall on our last drive that should have sealed the game... on 2nd and 10 running it. Play action there would have won the game.... but great playcall on the 2nd down screen to Brandon Jackson in the 2nd half on the 16-yard line for the big TD.
-Nick Collins... thank God the zebras didn't make a bad call on that hit on Celek at the Packers 10 yard line late.
-Tramon Williams..... thank you for having better hands than James Jones. And thank you for not slipping on that play and allowing the winning TD.

We talked this week in the draft thread about drafting a RB, and I told you that the coaches love the potential of James Starks, which is why they kept him in their back pocket for 3 months. He's a poor-man's version of Adrian Peterson out there, and thank God he didn't fumble like Rodgers and Kuhn did today.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 07:18 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really am starting to dislike James Jones. He is good at times but I am getting sick of all these huge mistakes. I dont know how many more I can take.

Anyways enough of the bad. Great way to end what appeared to be another massive heartbreaker coming. Thank you Tramon I love you.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote