Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 03-09-2011, 04:07 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://mgoblog.com/content/football-...oblog+(mgoblog)

Quote:
Cameron Gordon will play outside linebacker, because they want to get the guys into the best position they can to make plays. "And then what's the most upside." He has great ability to grow, and has that upside at OLB. "As compared to being a safety, I think he can do that too, but we have other guys that can do that."
Quote:
Mattison hasn't watched any film on the defense from 2010. The only useful thing would be for individual ability, but he'll learn that through conditioning. "The players we have here are who we have here." Improving the defensive rankings doesn't matter. "I want this defense to be the best they can possibly be... It doesn't matter what the numbers were before. If the numbers were 50 a game and it goes down to 40, that isn't good enough." The bar at Michigan is higher than most places.
Smart man.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 04:11 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
TPeezy2
Damn!! Its Like that?RT @esprad13: @tpeezy2 these problems would have never ocurred if you weren't born.
Bizzurnnnnn.
Old 03-09-2011, 05:12 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Bizzurnnnnn.
Harsh. Then, again, Pryor has been nothing but a cluster**** since coming to OSU. I think it was Shane (or some other OSU student) that was saying that he rolled with a bad crew early on in his attendance at OSU.

BTW, I know this isn't football, but the Fab Five is just full of awesome stupidity and racism.

Quote:
Rose said, “For me, Duke was personal. I hated Duke. And I hated everything I felt Duke stood for. Schools like Duke didn’t recruit players like me. I felt like they only recruited black players that were Uncle Toms.”
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 05:58 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
For someone who claims to be a Miami Hurricanes fan, you certainly are all over the SEC's dick every chance you get. If you're not a fan of a team that plays in the SEC why is their superiority to the Big Ten so important to you?

It's not important, if the SEC weren't better, I wouldn't say it, I just think it's hilarious that people argue that it's even close, because it really isn't at all, and look how asshurt you guys get whenever it's said.

That, and there has been "SEC is only good cuz they cheat!!!" thing, particularly with Big-10 homers around here, or how "SEC SPEEEDZZZ" or how everyone talks about how overrated the SEC is, while they rape the country of championship trophies. Go look at Sniper's posts in the SEC thread, it's actually hilarious.

I'm not an LSU fan at all(since that is what you are hinting at I guess), I follow them a lot because they are on a lot, but I really could care less about their success, and hate the general bandwagon-ism that follows them in "tiger country" but the SEC is superior, and it's hilarious that people fight that.

PS: it's all in good fun anyway, chill!

Last edited by Saints-Tigers : 03-09-2011 at 06:40 PM.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 06:08 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
Harsh. Then, again, Pryor has been nothing but a cluster**** since coming to OSU. I think it was Shane (or some other OSU student) that was saying that he rolled with a bad crew early on in his attendance at OSU.

BTW, I know this isn't football, but the Fab Five is just full of awesome stupidity and racism.
No hating on the Fab 5. That's where I draw the line, sir!
Old 03-09-2011, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea, for real, I do love me some fab 5.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 06:40 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
No hating on the Fab 5. That's where I draw the line, sir!
The what 5?

Did anything they did actually count?
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
The what 5?

Did anything they did actually count?
Nope, it was basketball.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 10:35 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

http://www.aspentimes.com/article/20...ntProfile=1058

Quote:
Officers responded to a report of a disturbance at the Regal. Maxwell Bullough, 19, Traverse, Mich., and Brian Linthicum, 23, Fallon, Ill., were arrested and transported to Pitkin County Jail. Bullough was charged with eluding police and underage possession of alcohol (18-20). Linthicum was charged with eluding police and third-degree assault.
Both Michigan State players. Bullough is a linebacker and Linthicum is a tight end.
Old 03-11-2011, 10:37 AM    (permalink
CaneBang
Rookie

CaneBang wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.CaneBang wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.CaneBang wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.CaneBang wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.CaneBang wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.CaneBang wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.CaneBang wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.CaneBang wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.CaneBang wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.CaneBang wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.CaneBang wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Not gonna look good on Linthicum's resume for next year.
CaneBang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 10:46 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 02:50 PM    (permalink
Marino13
Veteran

Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ray Vinopal has left Michigan and is going home to Youngstown
Marino13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 04:53 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marino13 View Post
Ray Vinopal has left Michigan and is going home to Youngstown
You should probably point out that it's for family reasons, and supposedly not anything to do with not wanting to be at Michigan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 04:55 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seems like the last two Mooney kids that went to Michigan have went back home to play for YSU.
Old 03-24-2011, 12:12 PM    (permalink
HindSight
Veteran

HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly, the kid would have to be Adrian Peterson before I offered another person from Youngstown.
HindSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 03:47 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is just a funny article about Pryor that is 100% true.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 08:58 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The starters so far through Spring practice for Minnesota:

QB- Marquis Gray (JR)
RB- Duanne Bennett (SR)
WR- Da'Jon McKnight (SR)
WR- ? (Up for grabs)- Probably between Brandon Green and JUCO Ge'Shun Harris
TE- Eric Lair (SR)
OT- Ed Olson Jr. (SO)
OG- Chris Bunders (SR)
OC- Ryan Wynn (SR)
OG- Ryan Orton (SR)
OT- Jimmy Gjere (rFR)

(Every position on the D-line appears up for grabs, big problem getting sacks last year but almost everyone returns)
OLB- Keanon Cooper (JR)
ILB- Brandon Beal (Florida Transfer-SO)
OLB- Gary Tinsley/Mike Rallis (SR)
CB- Troy Stoudermire (SR)
CB- ? (Up for grabs)- Probably between Michael Carter and Brock Vereen
FS- Kim Royston (SR)
SS- James Manuel (SO)

A fair amount of seniors for a rebuilding program. It'll be interesting to see how much that changes over the Summer.

Last edited by bearsfan_51 : 03-28-2011 at 09:00 AM.
Old 05-02-2011, 09:53 AM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ohio State linebacker and former 5-Star recruit Dorian Bell has been suspended for the entire 2011 season by the school for violating an unspecificed team rule.

Bell has been in and out of trouble since stepping foot in Columbus.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 06:00 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sucks b/c he was gonna start at SAM linebacker this year before being an everydown WLB in 2012. It will only hurt us badly if Tyler Moeller gets hurt again b/c he will probably not come off the field this year (meaning we'll use a 4-2-5 at least 95% of the time)
Old 07-01-2011, 08:07 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Welcome to the Big Ten, Nebraska.

Old 07-02-2011, 01:54 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post

Welcome to the Big Ten, Nebraska.
Wow, someone did a really good job with that.

On a side note, I'm now hungry.
Old 07-02-2011, 02:18 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

It was Northwestern. Nerds are great.

Old 07-21-2011, 11:55 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

This thread is dead. I guess it was always 50% Sniper talking about Michigan.

Let's talk about recruiting. Here are my current class rankings.

1) Michigan
2) Penn State
3) Ohio State
4) Michigan State
5) Wisconsin
6) Minnesota
7) Nebraska
8) Indiana
9) Northwestern
10) Iowa
11) Purdue
12) Illinois

A lot of it has to do with the number of commitments (Minnesota has 17, Iowa has 6), so there will obviously be some fluidity to the list from now until January, but that's how I see it, and I follow midwest recruiting thoroughly.

Last edited by bearsfan_51 : 07-21-2011 at 12:03 PM.
Old 07-21-2011, 12:49 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
This thread is dead. I guess it was always 50% Sniper talking about Michigan.

Let's talk about recruiting. Here are my current class rankings.

1) Michigan
2) Penn State
3) Ohio State
4) Michigan State
5) Wisconsin
6) Minnesota
7) Nebraska
8) Indiana
9) Northwestern
10) Iowa
11) Purdue
12) Illinois

A lot of it has to do with the number of commitments (Minnesota has 17, Iowa has 6), so there will obviously be some fluidity to the list from now until January, but that's how I see it, and I follow midwest recruiting thoroughly.
What happened to Sniper?
Old 07-21-2011, 03:47 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

He got banned for being Sniper.