Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-11-2011, 12:22 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 2011 Music Festivals

Thought it was time to get one of these started as lineups will be starting to be announced in the coming months.

Mountain Jam's lineup was just released and I got to say they ******* nailed it. Really excited and hopefully I can go.

http://mountainjam.com/

Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 11:14 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea that lineup is sick MMJ is also headlining WAKA. Hopefully Bonnaroo gets them, the avetts, and edwarde sharpe so I can see em all.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 05:37 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hoping I can do SXSW again

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm debating coachella vs ultra music festival down in miami.

If daft confirms cochella, it may not be much of a debate
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 03:18 PM    (permalink
jsa230
Rookie

jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wakarusa has a sick lineup this year . . STS9, umphreys, lotus, pgroove, bassnectar, DSO, Big GIgantic, EOTO, Thievery Corporation . etc.

LINK-http://www.wakarusa.com/2011/lineup.asp

On Andrew Luck
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
People are expecting him to be some sort of alien defense-destroying robot QB and it's just not realistic.
jsa230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 11:12 AM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 01-19-2011, 11:37 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
While there are a ton of people I want to see, I'd have to say that lineup is overall underwhelming.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 11:41 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate how you can't buy one day Coachella tickets anymore. I don't want to pay for (or go) for three days. I've had too many multi-day drug binges in my life already.

Kanye, Bloody Beetroots, Jacks Beats, and Nas & Damian Marley on Sunday? That would be ******* awesome. The rest of the lineup is meh.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 11:49 AM    (permalink
Quailman
Rookie

Quailman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Quailman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Quailman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Quailman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Quailman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Quailman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Quailman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Quailman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Quailman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Quailman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Quailman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
Uh... This is basically my ipod.

Quailman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 01:44 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like I will be going to Hangout Musicfest in Gulf Shores, Alabama

Probably going to rent a condo for the weekend.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 02:01 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hand Out looks amazing. I can't wait to see Bonnaroo's lineup when they release it on Tuesday. The excitement's killing me.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 02:07 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wanna go to a Music Festival one day

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 03:47 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Austin City Limits supposedly has a much requested band coming this year. They even moved it back into September for this band. They better be good, as it's effing hot in Austin in mid-September. Hooray 105 degrees and dusty!
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 10:06 PM    (permalink
colts_fan8818
Rookie

colts_fan8818 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

http://www.sasquatchfestival.com/#/schedule/
I'm excited for the Sasquatch Festival this year. It looks like a great lineup. Plus I'm only 1/2 hour away.
colts_fan8818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbes2053 View Post
Hand Out looks amazing. I can't wait to see Bonnaroo's lineup when they release it on Tuesday. The excitement's killing me.
I'm so ******* excited.

If Outkast is a headliner I will be so ******* happy.
Old 02-10-2011, 10:20 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quailman View Post
Uh... This is basically my ipod.

I'm sorry.

Hang Out looks pretty strong. I might make it down to Austin City Limits - finally. I have a friend who's playing SXSW, but it's just too expensive ($700?) at this point.
Old 02-11-2011, 06:27 AM    (permalink
1funguy
Rookie

1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FloydFest for me. I have lifetime VIP passes as a result of doing a LOT of work building some of the stages, security work, etc.

http://floydfest.com/
Old 02-11-2011, 07:56 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
I'm sorry.

Hang Out looks pretty strong. I might make it down to Austin City Limits - finally. I have a friend who's playing SXSW, but it's just too expensive ($700?) at this point.
I have no idea what SXSW costs anymore. I gave up on it years ago. Huge pain in the ass jumping from bar to bar. And to get into the primo shows you have to have some uber-pass to be guaranteed admittance.

I mean, I'd LOVE to see some of the best shows. But it's not worth it to me.

I do go see the free shows, and there are plenty of them.
Old 02-11-2011, 08:10 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by colts_fan8818 View Post
http://www.sasquatchfestival.com/#/schedule/
I'm excited for the Sasquatch Festival this year. It looks like a great lineup. Plus I'm only 1/2 hour away.
Gah! Sasquatch had Vampire Weekend, Kid Cudi and Tegan and Sara on the same bill last year. My top 3 favorite artist. I would've given my left nut to go.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 10:05 AM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
I'm so ******* excited.

If Outkast is a headliner I will be so ******* happy.
I've been trying to avoid listening to rumors because I'll get waaaaaaay too excited if I don't. OutKast would blow minds. I really want MMJ again to pleasure my ears.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 12:52 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
I wanna go to a Music Festival one day
You have the greatest punk festival in your own backyard in late October

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 04:18 PM    (permalink
colts_fan8818
Rookie

colts_fan8818 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Gah! Sasquatch had Vampire Weekend, Kid Cudi and Tegan and Sara on the same bill last year. My top 3 favorite artist. I would've given my left nut to go.
I saw all three of them last year and it was amazing especially Tegan and Sara who I was in the pit for.
Old 02-11-2011, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by colts_fan8818 View Post
I saw all three of them last year and it was amazing especially Tegan and Sara who I was in the pit for.
Well, I just don't like you very much.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 04:28 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Whatever you do, you need to see the Flaming Lips live before you die.
Old 02-16-2011, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Well Bonnaroo lineup was released yesterday

Quote:
Eminem Arcade Fire Widespread Panic The Black Keys Buffalo Springfield feat Richie Furay, Stephen Stills, Neil Young, Rick Rosas, Joe Vitale My Morning Jacket Lil Wayne String Cheese Incident Robert Plant & Band of Joy Mumford & Sons The Strokes The Decemberists Ray Lamontagne Bassnectar Iron & Wine Girl Talk Primus Dr. John and The Original Meters performing Desitively Bonnaroo Alison Krauss & Union Station featuring Jerry Douglas Pretty Lights Florence & the Machine Superjam ft. Dan Auerbach and Dr. John Explosions in the Sky STS9 Gogol Bordello Beirut Big Boi Scissor Sisters Gregg Allman Ratatat Global Gypsy Punk Revue curated by Eugene Htz Robyn Warren Haynes Band Deerhunter Opeth Atmosphere Old Crow Medicine Show Bootsy Collins & the Funk University Wiz Khalifa Matt & Kim Grace Potter & the Nocturnals The Del McCoury Band and the Preservation Hall Jazz Band Mavis Staples Bla Fleck & the Flecktones Chiddy Bang Jovanotti Bruce Hornsby & the Noisemakers Loretta Lynn Cold War Kids The Walkmen Devotchka Wanda Jackson Neon Trees Portugal. The Man Sleigh Bells Amos Lee Best Coast Dm-Funk The Sword The Drums The Black Angels School of Seven Bells J. Cole Nicole Atkins & the Black Sea Wavves !!! Junip Freelance Whales Justin Townes Earle Ryan Bingham Deer Tick Band of Skulls Sharon Van Etten Abigail Washburn Omar Souleyman Twin Shadow Kylesa Man Man The Low Anthem Alberta Cross Railroad Earth Jessica Lea Mayfield Smith Westerns The Head and the Heart Karen Elson Beats Antique 22-20s Phosphorescent Clare MaGuire Hayes Carll
- Lineup Subject to Change -
Even though the new lineups will never compare to the lineups the first few bonnaroo lineups used to throw out I am quite ******* impressed by this lineup. Hopefully I'll be able to go. Should be an insane time