Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New England Patriots Team Forum

New England Patriots Team Forum Discuss the Pats

Old 12-17-2010, 09:05 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Introduce Yourself

Hey folks, just got this idea from being bored and looking at some of the other team forums and found the Vikings fans did this.

How did you become a Pats fan: Have a pretty strong Boston connection being from Ireland and always followed the Red Sox. Really started watching the Pats at the end of the 90s

Ever been to a game(how many): Yeah I went to the Wembley game against the Bucs. Pretty hard going to USA for a game

Favourite Player: Richard Seymour. Guy was, and still is, a beast. I also like Christian Fauria but I think that's becuase I killed with him in Madden lol

Draft pick you loved who busted: Chad Jackson. He was my favourite WR in that class but was terrible.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 10:32 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How did you become a Pats fan: Native son. Football in the blood from pop warner football through highschool and the Patriots are the home team. They also did summers in RI at Bryant College (now University . . . alumnus plug!) so I was able to go there often way back when.

Ever been to a game(how many): Went to two? as a kid but I was very young. Since HS I have been to 4 games - can't remember the first, random (cold!) game w/a few buds and we got pretty tore up. 2nd was the "fog bowl" playoff game vs. the Steelers. Scambled eggs w/steak on a hibachi and stouts . . . mmmmmmm. Also did a preseason game vs. the Eagles and, most recently, the game vs. the Bills when V-Weazy broke JP Losman.

Favourite Player: Tough to choose. I grew up watching Tippett but I think I have to give the tip of the hat to Ty Law as my favorite Patriot. He said some silly stuff about 'feeding the family' but he really gets a bad rap as the first big name stud to leave b/c the Pats don't pay the top dollar deal.

Draft pick you loved who busted: I honestly didn't think Maroney would be available to us and was thrilled when he was, but I think the guy that stings the most is Katzenmoyer. Neck injuries are always scary but that situation went down in an odd way.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Last edited by FlyingElvis : 12-17-2010 at 10:36 AM.
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 11:33 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Location: State College, PA (Penn State). Born and raised in Worcester, Ma though

How did I become a Pats fans? Born and raised in Ma. God given right!

Ever been to a game(how many): Zero. It'll change some day :(

Favourite Player: V.Wilfork- I love watching him play

Draft pick you loved who busted:
Chad Jackson- Man, I thought he was going to beast
Shawn Crable- I thought he'd be used soley as a rushbacker and thought he would thrive in that. Nope!

Elvis, Katz was a beast for us pre-injury though. I thought he was going to be the next T.Johnson for us

Last edited by Nalej : 12-21-2010 at 12:28 PM.
Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 11:41 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How did I become a Pats fans? Lame story, really. I hated football, I thought it was an excuse for obese latently *** men to grab other obese latently *** men. So I turned on the NFL on sunday evening so I could fall a sleep quickly. However, I heard that there was a team called New England, and I loved New England because their soccer team had Walter Zenga as a goalie in '97. So without ever watching them play I was a fan. At some time I started seeing the beauty in football and I've watched it ever since.

Ever been to a game(how many): Went to the one in London against the Bucs. That was awesome! I haven't been to Foxboro though, but that will change some day.

Favourite Player: Randy Moss - always has been and always will be. But if we're talking current Patriots Wilfork has to be the guy, with McCourty just behind.

Shawn Crable - I was sure that he would be an All-Pro for us. I guess I was wrong.. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Last edited by Razor : 12-17-2010 at 11:44 AM.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 11:57 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How did you become a Pats fan: Also a native son. I honestly was one of those kids who hated sports until the Raiders game. I'm not religious is you don't mind my sharing(not making anything of it), so that was the closest thing I've had to a religious moment. Hooked ever since. Of course, my upbringing helped out a lot to. We come out of the womb here bitching about Grady Little not yanking Pedro in the 8th.

Ever been to a game(how many): Went to the last regular season game at the old stadium, against the Browns. Happy to say I'm going to the Dolphins game soon.

Favourite Player: Tommy Brady. The first great sports debate I was involved in was after the 2001 season with Brady/Bledsoe. Mike Vrabel is another favorite, and David Givens is right up there for me too.

Draft pick you loved who busted: Also in on the Chad Jackson, Maroney, Crable failfest. Crable scared me though.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How did I become a Pats fans? Native son. All my family is Pats fans, but my dad is the biggest Pats fan I know. He always was and still is a die hard, one of those true Pats fans you associate with us when we weren't very good.

Ever been to a game(how many): I've been to probably 6 or 7 regular season games, two preseason games, and two playoff games (Ty Law's 3 picks against Peyton Manning and last years Ravens loss).

Favourite Player: Troy Brown, Brady, Ben Coates when I was younger (I played TE at that age), K. Faulk, Bruschi, McGinnest. So many, if I had to pick one I'd say Troy Brown.

Chad Jackson.
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 04:58 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Age: 22 in less then a month, after reading the first few posts I thought I was going to be the younen in the group.

How did I become a Pats fans? GB superbowl, I remember everyone going crazy about it. I was a big big soccer kid too until the sixth grade where I got bored with it and decided to play football. Got really into football from there, always been a Pats fan since born but that first SB in my generation really got me interested.

Ever been to a game(how many): Two, both against the Jets. the first was the playoff game in 06, then the one a few weeks ago. Maybe I'm a good luck charm against the Jets :)

Favourite Player: Troy Brown Hands down. Return kicks, played offense, played defense, and one of my favorite plays ever in the San Digoe game where he stripped the DB after Brady was picked off.

Draft pick you loved who busted: Maroney lol, I bought a jersey and everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 05:19 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Age: 22 in less then a month, after reading the first few posts I thought I was going to be the younen in the group.
After reading the posts after mine I'm starting to realize most of you can't have much memory of "Fog Bowl II" since it was in 96. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
Elvis, Katz was a beast for us pre-injury though. I thought he was going to be the next T.Johnson for us
Yeah, he did. He's definitely an astericked "bust" since it was an injury. But he played one season and was done.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 05:26 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice to meet you all haha.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 05:31 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How did you become a Pats fan: Coach in Peewee was hardcore back in the day, and It happened to be the year the pats went to the SB vs Green Bay. Been a huge fan ever since.

Ever been to a game(how many): Just one, vs New Orleans way back,
Aaron Brooks was QB. lol.

Favourite Player: Bruschi.

Draft pick you loved who busted: I loved Bethel Johnson and thought he would be the ****.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
BradysKnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 06:23 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How did you become a Pats fan? Native son. Born in Bourne - grew up in Buzzard's Bay and Falmouth until age 12. Family is entirely from Boston/Cape Cod.

Ever been to a game (how many): I've been to a Chiefs pre-season game if that counts. I'd probably go to a Pats game, but I don't really care about going to the games as I'd rather watch them at home or at a bar, to be honest. There are only certain situations (playoffs, rivalry game) in which I'd rather go to the game.

Favorite Player: Drew Bledsoe. I'm still a Bledsoe guy. I don't give a ****.

Draft pick you loved who busted: Andy Katzenmoyer...though he didn't bust - he was just injured... A true bust that I loved would probably be either Maroney or Eugene Chung (we didn't have much going for us back then...what with Hugh Millen and all...we got excited about the little things).
Old 12-17-2010, 07:09 PM    (permalink
ryno626
Rookie

ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How did you become a Pats fan? I've been a Michigan fan my entire life so i took an interest when he started playing after Bledsoe was injured plus they played the Rams in that super bowl (i hated the rams for some reason back then, i almost broke my at the time girlfriend's foot when i jumped up off the couch when Ty Law had the pick 6) made me a fan. I also loved how everyone played as a team, the people who didnt buy into the team concept were shown the door. I loved how there were no player introductions at the super bowl they ran out together as a team

Ever been to a game (how many): haven't been to one yet, but i want to go to Foxboro at least once before Coach Hoodie and Tom retire.

Favorite Player: Loved Bruschi and Troy Brown and Ty Law (again the Michigan connection haha). Current players - Welker, Brady, Law Firm, Wilfork

Draft pick you loved who busted: Shawn Crable, thought he'd be a beast rushing the passer
ryno626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 01:48 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

: grew up and lived in Rhode Island. Go to school in NH

How did you become a Pats fan? to be honest with you, I dont have a single moment. Its always been a way of life ever since I remember. Family was made up of all Pats fan

Ever been to a game (how many): 1, last season vs. the Jets. Leigh Bodden: 3 picks ;)

Favorite Player: Hmm... Drew Bledsoe/Rodney Harrison. Love all my Florida Gator players too

Draft pick you loved who busted: Chad Jackson bcuz he was a Gator and was one of my favorite prospects in that draft.

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 08:32 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How did you become a Pats fan: My dad's side of the family is made up entirely of New Englanders and Pats fans, so I was kind of raised into it.

Ever been to a game(how many): Nope, no Patriots games! I've been to other games though.

Favourite Player: Too many to list. Troy Brown is probably my ultimate favorite though. Dude was the definition of a Patriots player.

Draft pick you loved who busted: Shawn Crable, I thought he was going to be awesome for us.
Old 12-27-2010, 03:00 PM    (permalink
luckyjackaubrey
Veteran

Location: South Jersey via Nantucket thru Presque Isle with future considerations
luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

HOW DID YOU BECOME A PATS FAN: I grew up on the North Shore of Boston and lived in New England until I was foolish enough to marry a Jersey girl at the age of 27. My first sports memories were the '75 world series and the '76 wild card game against the Raiders. I will trade the tuck rule for the roughing the passer call any day.

EVER BEEN TO A GAME (HOW MANY): I went to few in Sullivan stadium when we were TERRIBLE. Froze my butt off watching us suck with the likes of Tommy Hodson and Hugh Millen at QB. Always loved them though.

Favorite Player: I have my favorites from this era - Brady, Bruschi, Vrabel, Givens, but old time favorites include Steve Grogan, Andy Johson, Julius Adams and John Hannah.

Draft Pick you Loved that Busted: So many to choose from. I SO wanted Matt Cavanaugh to be the QB of my youth but Grogan just never let it happen. Hart Lee Dykes should have been Randy Moss before Randy was out of diapers but he broke his leg every time you turned around.
luckyjackaubrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How did you become a Pats fan: Dad grew up in New England; Boston and New Hampshire.

Ever been to a game(how many): I've been to one preseason game and two regular season games. No Pats games.

Favourite Player: too many to name. Meriweather, Spikes, Page, Mesko, Edelman, Woodhead, Butler, McCourty, Pryor, Brady, and Gronkowski. Out of all of those, probably Woodhead.

Draft pick you loved who busted: Maroney, I remember when we drafted him hearing one of the draft guys one ESPN saying he could be better than Reggie Bush. He just couldn't run like he did in college.
Jcn92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 05:49 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Age older than dirt

Location Seattle Wa. Spent first 29 years living in Lowell Mass.

Became a Pat's fan Was a season ticket holder starting in the early 70s when the team moved to Foxboro from Boston.

Favorite alltime Pats Russ Francis, Sam Cunningham, John Hannah, Mike Haynes, Craig James, Tom Brady
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 06:52 PM    (permalink
midwestpatsfan
Rookie

midwestpatsfan is so money.midwestpatsfan is so money.midwestpatsfan is so money.midwestpatsfan is so money.midwestpatsfan is so money.midwestpatsfan is so money.midwestpatsfan is so money.midwestpatsfan is so money.midwestpatsfan is so money.midwestpatsfan is so money.

How did you become a Pats fan: 2 events brought me to be a Patriots fan. 1st was back in 1988 my friend and his whole family were huge colts fans and I was at there house as they were watching a Colts/Pats game, Patriots won, felt good to rub it in. That same year, visited family out in Jersey, as an 11 year old, I was impressionable and their whole house was filled with Pats stuff, became a fan that day, Red Sox too.
Ever been to a game(how many): Sadly, no. I was supposed to go to the Bears game this year, but the people I was supposed to go with chickened out.

Favourite Player: Early on it was Ben Coates for me, then it was Willie McGinest, Mike Vrabel and now I really like Mayo, Spikes and Gronk.

Draft pick you loved who busted: Ellis Hobbs has to be for me. As an Iowa State Grad who got to know Hobbs through a class we had together, he was a really nice guy and I will never forget the high I got when he was drafted. He started out with promise but it never really clicked for him, still makes me sad to this day.
Old 01-04-2011, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyjackaubrey View Post

HOW DID YOU BECOME A PATS FAN: I grew up on the North Shore of Boston and lived in New England until I was foolish enough to marry a Jersey girl at the age of 27. My first sports memories were the '75 world series and the '76 wild card game against the Raiders. I will trade the tuck rule for the roughing the passer call any day.

EVER BEEN TO A GAME (HOW MANY): I went to few in Sullivan stadium when we were TERRIBLE. Froze my butt off watching us suck with the likes of Tommy Hodson and Hugh Millen at QB. Always loved them though.

Favorite Player: I have my favorites from this era - Brady, Bruschi, Vrabel, Givens, but old time favorites include Steve Grogan, Andy Johson, Julius Adams and John Hannah.

Draft Pick you Loved that Busted: So many to choose from. I SO wanted Matt Cavanaugh to be the QB of my youth but Grogan just never let it happen. Hart Lee Dykes should have been Randy Moss before Randy was out of diapers but he broke his leg every time you turned around.
Good to see someone else in here that isnt still in school. North shore as in where?
Old 01-04-2011, 10:30 PM    (permalink
luckyjackaubrey
Veteran

Location: South Jersey via Nantucket thru Presque Isle with future considerations
luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Born in Beverly. Lived in Hamilton. Went to St John's Prep for High School. Umass Amherst for College. You live up that way?
luckyjackaubrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 12:00 AM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hey new pats fans! dont be afraid to post and make your thoughts known!

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 12:16 AM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyjackaubrey View Post
Born in Beverly. Lived in Hamilton. Went to St John's Prep for High School. Umass Amherst for College. You live up that way?
Grew up in Lowell but havent lived back there for several years, was just back in May for a funeral, things dont change much.

Worked for Ma Bell back there, worked all the towns along 128. Peabody, Salem, Lynn....Go Pats!
Old 01-05-2011, 12:54 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey hey hey... I'm only in school bc I took the long route to college.
Eight years of service and then it took a rare acceptance to a commissioning program to get in college now.
Woohoo!
I'm still a baby to you 60's babies though

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote