Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-15-2011, 11:32 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default UFO/Alien Thread

To start off, I do realize UFO's and aliens are not exactly the same thing. I'm too lazy and depressed to add actual links and photos right now, but I will later. What are your thoughts on the existence of aliens, and the possibilities of UFOs actually being seen here on Earth. The way I see it essentially is, there are billions upon billions of galaxies, let alone the universes which contain billions of planets. Not one other of those places can sustain life?
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 11:38 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Please remember, there is a big difference between life, multi-cellular life and INTELLIGENT life. As far as I know, for most of the history of life on our planet, the name of the game was "single celled".

I do think aliens either exist now somewhere in the cosmos or have existed in the past at some point. I do not think they travel at warp speed and I don't think they've ever been here.

Edit: And just for the heck of it, I'm going to provide a link to the wiki article on the drake equation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drake_equation

Last edited by Crickett : 01-15-2011 at 11:40 PM.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 11:49 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I read a pretty cool theory on abductions. I read a book by a doctor who did extensive studies on Dimethyltryptamine, a banned substance but found in the pineal gland. There are massive quantities of DMT released into the brain when we are born a die, as well as when we dream. He theorizes that people experiencing abductions are just hallucinating after having mass amounts of DMT released in their brain (it happens from time to time, stress can be a trigger among other things). He makes a very compelling argument, drawing on what people experienced on the drug for the most part (one of the most common themes was being transported into a different reality and meeting aliens who attempt to show people how reality exists).

This is not to say I don't believe in aliens. They are out there. Considering how long the universe has been around I have to think creatures somewhere have mastered long distance time travel. Not that it really pertains to aliens but I highly recommend Physics of the Impossible for those interested in theories on space travel and other cool stuff like that. It is very accessible and a fun read.
Old 01-16-2011, 12:37 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There are definitely aliens. Has to be. A quote from Richard Dawkins, or at least a paraphrase, "If we conservatively put the odds of life originating on a planet at one in a billion, and that's an extremely conservative estimate, there would still be life on one billion planets." Recent research developments make it seem like that number is in fact much, much higher than one billion. Is it intelligent life? Not necessarily. But given the one billion planets, is anyone really naive enough to assume that not a single one of those other 999,999,999 planets with life would not become intelligent? And his odds are extremely conservative, on purpose to illustrate a point. If you took a random sample of a billion planets, I highly doubt you'll only find any form of life on one of them. People need to understand just how ******* big the universe is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 04:22 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
There are definitely aliens. Has to be. A quote from Richard Dawkins, or at least a paraphrase, "If we conservatively put the odds of life originating on a planet at one in a billion, and that's an extremely conservative estimate, there would still be life on one billion planets." Recent research developments make it seem like that number is in fact much, much higher than one billion. Is it intelligent life? Not necessarily. But given the one billion planets, is anyone really naive enough to assume that not a single one of those other 999,999,999 planets with life would not become intelligent? And his odds are extremely conservative, on purpose to illustrate a point. If you took a random sample of a billion planets, I highly doubt you'll only find any form of life on one of them. People need to understand just how ******* big the universe is.
Just thinking about it makes me want to boot.
Old 01-16-2011, 05:39 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am the only form of intelligent life in the universe.
Old 01-16-2011, 05:47 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Was my post erased? Dunno what happened to it...

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 05:55 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
Was my post erased? Dunno what happened to it...
The aliens got it. :\

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 07:00 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watch a ton of History channel and they have this show Ancient Aliens, a few things that I liked about it were that aliens genetically modified animals and humans thus why back in the day there was like madusa, pegasus, etc and the 2nd thing was that some native american culture believed that aliens weren't from another solar system but from another dimension which they could access through different locals on the earth

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 07:59 AM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Of course there are aliens.

Are they secretly abducting us and returning us? Ummm... probably.. not...??????????????

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 12:45 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, as for aliens making contact with us, of that I'm still not sure. The very thing that makes aliens extremely likely, the size of the universe, also decreases the likelihood that they could get here. Not only would they have had to master intergalactic travel, they'd have to get here. Out of all the billions upon billions upon billions of planets in the universe, they'd need to be here, within the last hundred thousand years.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-16-2011, 12:53 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Yeah, as for aliens making contact with us, of that I'm still not sure. The very thing that makes aliens extremely likely, the size of the universe, also decreases the likelihood that they could get here. Not only would they have had to master intergalactic travel, they'd have to get here. Out of all the billions upon billions upon billions of planets in the universe, they'd need to be here, within the last hundred thousand years.
We're on the same wavelength. Hard not to think that there's some form of intelligence out there...but this ancient astronaut/conspiracy stuff is just pure crackpottery.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 01:08 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some other theories that have been mentioned regarding UFOs:

- They aren't visitors from other planets. There have been witnesses that have mentioned seeing UFOs submerge under water and considering how little we know about the Oceans...

- Time-travelers?
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
- They aren't visitors from other planets. There have been witnesses that have mentioned seeing UFOs submerge under water and considering how little we know about the Oceans...
Old 01-16-2011, 01:16 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There you go.

BTW, regarding the likelihood of other Planets sustaining intelligent life, it's certainly possible, but people underestimate just how EXTREMELY DIFFICULT it is for a planet to sustain ANY kind of life.

Earth is a miracle.
Old 01-16-2011, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think there's intelligent life form out there...
I'm a bit skeptical about the abductions though
One point my wife made to me though is...
whenever we find a new animal, we study the F out of it
Do experiments, observe them, etc
She claims, if Aliens found us, are far more advanced than us and wanted to study us...
don't the abduction stories make a little sense now?
Food for thought...
I understand what she's saying... I just find it hard to believe...

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 01:21 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

- Time-travelers?
Like the 4400?
Old 01-16-2011, 01:21 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

EDIT: That wasn't nice of me to insult the abductees like that.

I don't mean to sound like I'm dismissing all of this. I have an open mind. It is certainly possible.

Last edited by MaxV : 01-16-2011 at 01:24 PM.
Old 01-16-2011, 01:58 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
She claims, if Aliens found us, are far more advanced than us and wanted to study us...
don't the abduction stories make a little sense now?
Food for thought...
I understand what she's saying... I just find it hard to believe...
Based on what I see from various nature documentaries such as Into the Wild or Big Cat Diary..... no, it doesn't make more sense now. If you were going to use an analogy to us studying a new species, I would think less alien abduction and more first contact.

Keep in mind that that the reason we often need to remain hidden when studying animals in the wild is because we don't want them to fly/run/swim/waddle away.
Old 01-16-2011, 02:09 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I definitely believe in aliens, now do they look like this and spend their time abducting humans and mastering space travel maybe a bit less likely. I just always thought that if they were so much more advanced then us that they would take over Earth would they not.
SwagU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 02:09 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
There you go.

BTW, regarding the likelihood of other Planets sustaining intelligent life, it's certainly possible, but people underestimate just how EXTREMELY DIFFICULT it is for a planet to sustain ANY kind of life.

Earth is a miracle.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7891132.stm

The article does say that it's likely that most of them are simple life forms, but with the kind of odds we are dealing with here, I don't think it's possible we're alone as intelligent life forms in our galaxy, let alone the universe.

Also, I'm no scientist, but radio waves can't travel faster than light, can they? So why all the fuss from some about the radio transmissions to space not being replied to? That's not even mentioning the dangerous assumption that alien life would use the same radio technology as us. But if these waves are traveling through space at light speed, it would take 4 years for them to reach the nearest star and 100,000 years to get across the galaxy. To get into the next closest galaxy, it would take over 2.5 million years. That's far, far longer than people have even been on earth. Also, Andromeda has a trillion stars(twelve zeroes), and if we assume that it's even remotely like the milky way, which scientists believe has nearly 1 earth-like planet per star, then we're looking at almost one trillion earth-like planets in Andromeda Galaxy alone. And there are believed to be 100-500 BILLION galaxies in the universe, each with hundreds of billions of stars.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-16-2011, 03:08 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let me say upfront. I will not say that the existence of intelligent life other than ourselves is impossible. I will say I doubt that any aliens have ever made contact with mankind, assisted in our development and are now watching us and observing with the intent of not interfering with us. If we assume that these aliens have found answers to the millions of hurdles/problems that go with successful space travel, do you really think they would have trouble keeping from being seen? Let's really think about it. If they assisted us at any point and wanted to stay unseen would your average Joe with a digital camera be able to foil their plans? I also do not subscribe to the "zoo" theory. Again, any species capable of space travel would no undoubtedly be able to decode/understand our language. Now assume we had the ability to speak "tiger" and you listened to a group of tigers conversing. Would you not be more than willing to jump into the conversation when "human existence" came up? You would. Don't say we don't attempt such things because I know we teach primates sign language.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 03:55 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
Amari Cooper or Melvin Gordon Please
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 04:12 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I always picture aliens as fat beings that can't flush out their digested waste. With all the reports of anal probes, I figure they need to research they way we evacuate our excrement.
Old 01-16-2011, 05:51 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am scared of Aliens, the Grey Aliens...I googled image searched it but couldn't even look at the photos. It's my only phobia and I really, really, really ******* hate those things. For $10,000 I would not watch a serious styled scary movie about those kind of Aliens. Hate them.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote