Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Old 01-16-2011, 03:48 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Packers @ Bears *NFC Championship*

Not sure if one post can contain the epicness of this matchup.

There's a lot to discuss in terms of matchup. But, ya really can't understate what this game means to the rivalry.

As storied as the rivalry is, ya have to go back a long way to find a time that the Packers and Bears were both top tier teams in the league. When the Packers had their run in the 90s, the Bears sucked. When the Bears had their run in the 80s, the Packers sucked. In the 60s, it was all about the Cowboys-Packers.

And, even in the past 10-20 years, the Vikings have been a more intense rivalry. Packers-Bears is mostly crap our parents talked about.

But, this game is gonna be one of the, if not *the* defining moments of one of the greatest rivalries in all of sports.

I'm getting chills just thinking about it.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 03:52 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

gonna be a looooong 7 day wait
Old 01-16-2011, 03:55 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this is gonna be epic. i think both teams agree, losing here is worse than losing in the superbowl

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 03:56 PM    (permalink
hoekd0250
Rookie

hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think it will be the most watched game ever in the nfl
hoekd0250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
this is gonna be epic. i think both teams agree, losing here is worse than losing in the superbowl
Yes. May the best team win. Or as the loser will say "may the team that doesn't hand the game away" win.

I'm still in shock. Either the Bears or Packers are going to the Super Bowl. NFC NORTH POOOOWWWAHHHHHHH

What can be said? This has been a tough matchup for a while and the fact that it's in Chicago, a place we really struggle at.. expect a low scoring, teeth grinder.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Last edited by Sportsfan486 : 01-16-2011 at 04:40 PM.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 06:10 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes, I normally don't mind the Bears or their fans, but this year that's changed a little bit and this escalates things to a way new level.

I have hundreds of hours of refing experience and still have a friend who is (and so his his dad) a high school ref. He, not his dad who is old-fashioned and believes refs can do no wrong, is like me in that he is well aware that refs make mistakes in every game. They're only human.

Now the thing is, if there are 8 bad calls in a game, it ain't always 4-4. It doesn't always even out.
Ask Seahawk fans from their 2006 Super Bowl loss to Pittsburgh if it ever evened out.
Ask Packers fans who watched the Packers lose a playoff game to San Francisco in 1999 when Jerry Rice fumbled the game away, but the refs missed it and let them keep the ball in which then led to the Young-to-Owens last play game-winning TD. Should have never gotten to that play.

Now the Bears were handed the win over us in week 3. They made a lot of bad calls against us, and missed 1 blatant illegal block on Hester's PR for a TD late in the game. That's not sour grapes or excuses like Bears fans keep claiming. Those things happened and the refs had a slanted impact in that game in their favor. To deny it is blind and naive. Just admit you had a lot of help, luck there and in the Lions game, and we can move forward.

The reverse happened in the win over Minny in Green Bay that we barely won. The refs banged the Vikings on 2 TD close calls that both went our way. Had it been 1-1, we'd have lost. Had it been 0-2, we'd have lost. So I admit that without those bad calls, we would have LOST. Why deny it?

You can say it was one game for us and one against us so it "evened out".

But this game next Sunday cannot be evened out the next time. We need the refs to keep their mistakes even, simple as that (and not let their DBs assault, accost, molest us beyond 5 yards like Woodson gets called for all the time).

If that happens, only turnovers can stop us. And the thing is, Bears fans mostly know this which is why they wanted to keep us out of the playoffs so so so so badly!

Last edited by J-Mike88 : 01-16-2011 at 06:15 PM.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 06:15 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
Well of course, but you can say that about any conference championship game. I understand what you're wanting to say, but getting to the Super Bowl and losing is always better than losing before getting there.
Old 01-16-2011, 06:23 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Packers gameplan against Atlanta was great. Stopping Turner was paramount and they did it.

But the Int's by Tramon were the killer. Turnovers next week will be as well most likely.

Turnovers aside, we have to also make the Bears one-dimensional by shutting down Forte and Chester the molester and forcing Cutler to drop back 30+ times.

Olsen is the one 'receiver' that scares me the most of their guys. I wonder who will cover him.

Still, in week 17 in similar weather, we held them without a touchdown as we all know.

Our offense needs to finally score a lot against those guys. They have a very good defense. I can't call them great considering how pathetic they were at home vs Brady and the Patriots last month. But they're very good, much thanks to them buying Julius Peppers.

What would you guys do against Hester? We won't go the whole game without punting again. Because it's not in a perfect climate-controlled dome.
Old 01-16-2011, 07:15 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

163 hours to go!!!!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 07:55 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
163 hours to go!!!!
That's too long.

Old 01-16-2011, 09:07 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is about as big as it gets ( aside from the big dance of course). Can't wait.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 09:29 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Biggest game for the franchise since Superbowl XXXII? I don't see Rodgers losing this. Packers by 10.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As much as I think the Packers SHOULD rout the Bears.. we fall apart in Chicago.

I'm going 17-16. I think dropsies, fumbles, and bad special teams lets them stick around and keep knocking in field goals because of good starting position.

I think if both teams play at their peaks.. 27-10. If we send Jay Cutler to the Super Bowl, I mean... I might jump out my second floor window (don't worry, it wouldn't kill me.. just hurt like a *****.)

Last edited by Sportsfan486 : 01-17-2011 at 04:02 AM.
Old 01-17-2011, 08:29 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
As much as I think the Packers SHOULD rout the Bears.. we fall apart in Chicago.

I'm going 17-16. I think dropsies, fumbles, and bad special teams lets them stick around and keep knocking in field goals because of good starting position.

I think if both teams play at their peaks.. 27-10.
I agree with all that..... they do get away with a lot of clutching on our WRs, and their DL always out-physicals our OL.

If we played them in the GeorgiaDome or Metrodome, I think our speed and aireal assault would beat them 27-10 or worse.

But in Chicago, on the slow grass, in the crappy weather with refs who won't throw 18 flags on them for mugging our WRs, it's anybodies ballgame unfortunately.

Plus James Jones seems to be very charitable vs the Bears, and that bastard still refuses to carry the ball on the outide arm, even along the sidelines.
Old 01-17-2011, 12:35 PM    (permalink
SINCE1978
Veteran

SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

<<< GO PACK GO >>>

Great win over Atlanta, I hope GB puts it to Chicago & carries it over into the Super Bowl!!
Old 01-17-2011, 02:16 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Thanks amigo.
My good friend who lives in AZ and is a true die-hard Viking fan, has been telling me all year long that the Bears are the luckiest team in the NFL. I actually thought the Vikings were, until week 1 this season when Calvin Johnson beat the Bears and the refs magically shocked all 70,000 in Solider Field, and all 5 million watching at home, and said somehow he didn't catch it and the Bears win.

We've been laughing and bitching about all the breaks they've had this year.

Now he points out that because the Packers are a better team, but a faster team, better passing attack, look for the weather in Chicago to be as windy, slippery, slow, wet as possible because that would be an advantage to the Bears.

Anyone got a long-range forecast?
I still believe the super duper way below-zero weather 3 years ago hurt us (Favre) big time. Had that been warmer, he wouldn't have been that horrible.
Old 01-17-2011, 02:23 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The weather forecast looks to be about 20 degrees, sunny, with winds around 15-20 mph

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 02:32 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounds like a good day in all honesty. The wind affects both teams
Old 01-17-2011, 02:52 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We aren't really built the greatest for cold weather, but neither are the Bears.
Old 01-17-2011, 03:10 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
We aren't really built the greatest for cold weather, but neither are the Bears.
I don't think we're "built" for it either, but you can't deny the relative success Rodgers has had in it.

Quote:
Dec. 7, 2009 -- vs Ravens -- 30 degrees -- W, 27-14
Dec. 13, 2009 -- @ Bears -- 37 degrees, W, 21-14
Dec. 27, 2009 -- vs Seahawks -- 25 degrees -- W, 48-10
Dec. 5, 2010 -- vs 49ers -- 27 degrees -- W, 34-16
Dec. 26, 2010 -- vs Giants -- 27 degrees -- W, 45-17
Jan. 2, 2010 -- vs Bears -- 20 degrees -- W, 10-3
Jan. 9, 2010 -- @ Eagles -- 30 degrees -- W, 21-16

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 03:22 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

I never did. Just saying that when people think of cold weather teams they think of a power run game and top run defense. We favor the pass on both sides.
Old 01-17-2011, 03:28 PM    (permalink
bigboiajhawk
Veteran

bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It would be really nice if Starks runs for 80-100 yards and we can use our play action game for short to intermediate routes. However the key to the game once again starts with our OL. If they can continue to play to the level that they have been the Packers win, if they don't, it will be a nail biter.
bigboiajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 03:54 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whoever loses talk about adding insult to injury. Not only did you fall 1 game short of the SB but you just let your division rival in. I am going to pray every single second until next Sunday that we aren't the ones jumping off bridges or out windows. I really wish it wouldn't have came to this but man if we come out on top it will be one of the greatest days ever.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 05:04 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate playing the Bears. Wait let me rephrase that. I hate playing the Bears defense. There's nothing better than the rivalry, the emotion, and now the all-in stakes. I hate playing the Bears defense though because they know our offense. Their DBs know they actually have to tackle WRs or they are going to break off a big play. They know blitzing 5+ guys and playing man is going to get them burned 75% of the time. They run a defense that keeps safeties deep and the offense in front of them and it's really hard to get big plays. We have to move the chains slowly and run 10+ consecutive plays without a sack, big penalty, or turnover to score most times. I'm not happy to say it but I have a feeling that our Starks luck is going to run out with the extra game tape playing against the best linebackers (by far) we've seen in awhile. Last, I hate Julius Peppers, because he can get to Rodgers any passing play, he's probably too fast for Rodgers to outrun, and he gets up for big games.

I pick the Packers (obviously) but it's almost a coin toss in my mind. Maybe like 55/45 %s for win: Packers/Bears.

Also, I get nervous when we get too much media love. They call us the team to beat, the hottest team in the league. Ask New Englad how that worked out for them.

Another thought: I'm very nervous about James Jones and to a lesser extent Tramon Williams. Yes, the same 2 that had career days (well Jones has had better). Early in the first quarter I said "James Jones is playing like he has a chip on his shoulder and wants to make a statement" (make up for the big drop last week) and he followed with a great game including a beautiful TD catch. He was actually focused. Coming off a high like that he is due to be over confident and have a mental lapse. Tramon Williams and his 3 INTs in 2 playoff games went from an unknown outside of Wisconsin to a media darling almost overnight. I hope he handles the lovin responsibly.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Last edited by umphrey : 01-17-2011 at 05:16 PM.
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 05:07 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Their biggest weapon in this game should be Olsen but don't be surprised if he ends up invisible. Why? The genius, Martz, is going to want him to sit there and block against our lethal pass rush. He doesn't like only having 5 blockers and he's going to believe his genius pass system will be able to torch our DBs.