Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Old 01-22-2011, 08:54 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Thats what I'm talking about.
I found a sportsbar here in the DWF area that's 100% Packers.... perfect.
Except they say to get there by 10 am tomorrow..... and it's smoke-filled.
I can put up with the smoke-filled part with fellow Packer fans, but damn, I gotta sit there for over 4 hours before the game starts?

WTH.....
fun. so, you'll be drunk by noon. so the texans how we do it in wisconsin.

it'll just be me and fam tomorrow. mrs. drowe doesn't want to have to leave the room to nurse our 3-month old because she doesn't want to miss a second of the game. took 10+ years, but i found a downside to being married to a die-hard packer fan and football lover.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 09:28 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This video is pumping me up for the game

Old 01-23-2011, 09:44 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GAMEDAY!!!!

The keys for today are special teams and field position...they have a decent sized advantage with special teams and we just need to make sure that our units aren't a problem, doesn't mean they necessarily need to be a big positive though...

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 11:01 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good Morning!

3 hours.

Get it done guys.
Old 01-23-2011, 11:19 AM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cant wait any longer!

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 01:59 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

28-17 Packers

Good god am I nervous.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 02:02 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate this game so much. I am cheering for a bomb to hit the stadium.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 02:52 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

**** is getting real.
Old 01-23-2011, 02:53 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

can't believe our slacker QB doesn't have a TD pass yet.
Old 01-23-2011, 03:16 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
can't believe our slacker QB doesn't have a TD pass yet.
Put Flynn in, we need to let the beast out of the cage.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chicago always gets bounces here. Good job Shields. I'll take 14-0.

Clearly an interception, let's get to half.

Last edited by Sportsfan486 : 01-23-2011 at 03:26 PM.
Old 01-23-2011, 03:31 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not out of the woods yet, but so far so good. Cannot allow a return coming out of the half. I'll take the Packer D vs Bears offense all day. They cannot let the Bears ST get them back into the game.

The conditions have affected FG range which to this point has actually helped the Pack.
TimmG6376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 03:32 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pack have left some points on the board in that first half. Want to see them finish better in the 2nd half

Oh, and Sam Shields having himself a game with a Sack and an INT
Old 01-23-2011, 03:35 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Rodgers needs to smack his WRs around in the locker room, they're not really going after ball. Granted, Rodgers throws have been a bit off but that's what happens in the cold at Soldier. Receivers need to step it up.

Good play by Briggs on that 3rd down. Didn't love the call, Starks upright style makes him a big target on short down calls, but he earned a chance with the TD.

The Cutler turnover fest has begun. Let's go for 4 more.

Old 01-23-2011, 03:35 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
Pack have left some points on the board in that first half. Want to see them finish better in the 2nd half

Oh, and Sam Shields having himself a game with a Sack and an INT
Yeah I was thinking about that too. Had two chances with excellent field position and got nothing.

Masthay is having another good game, too.
Old 01-23-2011, 03:37 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

I know hindsight is 20/20, but I did not want a run on that 3rd and 1. I know Starks is doing well, but their strength is and always has been the pass game. Bears stacked the box, would of PA it and get the 1st

want to see the D come out and force another turnover
Old 01-23-2011, 03:38 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

Any alternative halftime options? Could I care less about listening to an Idol winner?
Old 01-23-2011, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
I know hindsight is 20/20, but I did not want a run on that 3rd and 1. I know Starks is doing well, but their strength is and always has been the pass game. Bears stacked the box, would of PA it and get the 1st

want to see the D come out and force another turnover
I would have LOVED to see us pass it out of the wishbone. Roll Kuhn away from the play and have a little toss to the left.

Old 01-23-2011, 03:54 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

NOOOO! Just throw it away!!!!
Old 01-23-2011, 03:57 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Come on Rodgers, that was a Favre throw. Field goal is as good as a TD there. Argh.

Old 01-23-2011, 04:01 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
Come on Rodgers, that was a Favre throw. Field goal is as good as a TD there. Argh.
Yeah that was disappointing. A chip shot FG makes it a three score game and cranks up the pressure on the Bears offense.
Old 01-23-2011, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmG6376 View Post
Yeah that was disappointing. A chip shot FG makes it a three score game and cranks up the pressure on the Bears offense.
Not a chance in hell Collins can bring them back from 3 scores. Rodgers, make up for it with a TD here please.

Old 01-23-2011, 04:10 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Urlacher so good with adjustments. Rodgers keeps getting fooled back there.

Old 01-23-2011, 04:11 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

Gotta believe an INT is coming from Collins.
Old 01-23-2011, 04:13 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

Holy **** Brett Swain just made a huge play.