Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 06-07-2011, 11:48 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

UT's Athletic Director Mike Hamilton resigns just before the university's meeting with the NCAA Committee on Infractions this weekend.

Mike Hamilton Resigns - VolNation

It'd be neat if Fulmer were the next AD, but I'm not sure if he's qualified to oversee all sports.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 12:21 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
UT's Athletic Director Mike Hamilton resigns just before the university's meeting with the NCAA Committee on Infractions this weekend.

Mike Hamilton Resigns - VolNation

It'd be neat if Fulmer were the next AD, but I'm not sure if he's qualified to oversee all sports.
I think Fulmer would be a great hire for Tennessee. Hamilton ran UT sports to **** and they need someone with a clean image to take over and whose well liked by the fan base.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 12:43 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My dad wants Charles Davis to be the new AD so badly for some reason. Personally I don't really care cause I don't keep up with financials at all.
Old 06-08-2011, 01:34 AM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fulmer would be a huge PR boost, IMO.

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM
bullg8rdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 01:10 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Phillip Fulmer open to discussing post - ESPN

Also, there are rumors swirling that Vols DT Montori Hughes has been dismissed from the team. He was a starter last year.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:51 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I just found out that Auburn won the Fulmer Cup, barring an entire team raping and murdering a prostitute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDSBS
Four Auburn football players have been charged with five counts each of first degree robbery, one count each of first degree burglary, and one count each of theft of property in a home invasion that took place early Friday morning in Auburn. The bond for each of them is $511,000. Antonio Goodwin, Kowalski Q. Kitchens, Michael McNeil, and Harrison Mosley are all in legal straits that are, per Glennon Threatt on Finebaum just a few minutes ago, the worst in the legal system shy of actually killing someone.
A few months old, but holy bajeezus. Just so you know, the most ever points scored in a single season before this was by Alabama in 2008...with 28 points. Before this, the team with the most cummulative points since the FC was created in '06 was Florida...with 59 points.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 06-09-2011, 11:40 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow. Auburn has gone to complete **** since Tuberville left

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 06-11-2011, 02:08 AM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was thinking if the SEC ever Expanded to 14 or 16 Schools who would they go after? I think Miami,FSU,UNC,Clemson. Would be the Best Fits.
dannyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 10:33 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyz View Post
I was thinking if the SEC ever Expanded to 14 or 16 Schools who would they go after? I think Miami,FSU,UNC,Clemson. Would be the Best Fits.
FSU and Clemson really don't give them much, as they already have a footprint in South Carolina and Northern Florida. I don't think Miami is really all that alluring either. They're only good at one sport, and their fan base is rather shallow (and not wealthy).

If the SEC tried to expand I'm guessing they would want the same 4 teams the Pac 10 wanted (Texas, A&M, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State). Short of that, I'm not sure it's in their best interests to expand at all. I think Virginia Tech would be an interesting add, but I just don't see that happening.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 01:35 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

If the SEC were to ever expand the first targets would likely be Texas, Texas A&M, Oklahoma State, and Oklahoma like bf_51 said. Texas A&M and Virginia Tech are likely if they go to 14 teams. 16 teams is a little tougher to project since outside of VT and TAMU there aren't very solid candidates. Missouri could come into play as could Florida State but both are kinda meh options. Ga. Tech, Clemson, UNC, and Duke are more meh than FSU and Missouri.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 06-11-2011, 02:35 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Duke and UNC are basketball schools. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't even consider leaving the ACC.
Old 06-20-2011, 05:30 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/auburn-payroll-tens-of-thousands-to-hostesses--29756

[#1] It's SportsByBrooks, so ya know.
[#2] Who uses hostesses? Honestly? You recruit like a woman!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 06-21-2011, 08:49 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.nevertoyieldfoundation.co...hocking-truth/

SBB never gets old.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 04:52 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by critesy View Post
That makes too much sense.

That Nolen chick makes a lot though. She either makes a good bit more than minimum wage, or she's almost putting in full-time hours in every week over a span that includes a summer semester. Not saying anything shady is going on. Just saying I wished I had boobs and was a hostess at Auburn.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 07-07-2011, 07:58 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

UT FS Janzen Jackson returns to the team after taking a leave for personal reasons.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 07-08-2011, 01:57 PM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I heard Caleb King is Academically Ineligible to Play this Season is that True?
dannyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 01:59 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

I'm not sure the exact reason but he is no longer with UGA.
Old 07-08-2011, 02:26 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea its academics as the rumors have been around for a while since he missed the bowl game for that reason also. Its a big loss since Ealy is gone and it now means only 3 scholorship HB's.

Crowell - Everyone knows his story suppose to be the savior

Ken Malcone - redshirt freshman big back around 225 lbs struggled with injuries.

Carlon Thomas - Career backup, undersized, fumbling problems
Old 07-08-2011, 02:51 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Talk ab us being paper thin this year at RB. How unfortunate.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 02:53 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Wait, so who is your favorite college team JRT? You've got Duke and VCU in your sig, you refer to UGA as "us" and I swore you used to be a VaTech fan.
Old 07-08-2011, 03:19 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I just found out that Auburn won the Fulmer Cup, barring an entire team raping and murdering a prostitute.

A few months old, but holy bajeezus. Just so you know, the most ever points scored in a single season before this was by Alabama in 2008...with 28 points. Before this, the team with the most cummulative points since the FC was created in '06 was Florida...with 59 points.
Washington St what the ****? you're supposed to suck with a bunch of good guys and kick ass with a bunch of badasses. unless you are, of course..

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 12:21 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Our primary kick returner, Bryce Sherman is leaving SCAR. He was a fun little dude to watch. Was never really as great as I was hoping he'd be, but I liked him. Now I'm really hoping Bruce Ellington can win that job. I cant wait to see him out there. Big ups to the two sport athletes.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 05:48 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Just wrote about LSU being placed on a one year probation by the NCAA. Read about it in my blog (link under my sig)

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 07-21-2011, 04:15 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

has there ever been such a good crop of RBs in the ONE conference???

richardson, davis, lattimore, ballard, dyer, poole, bolden, ealy, whoever is next in line at LSU?

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 05:10 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

I don't think Ealy is with UGA anymore. But yeah, plus all of the potential from the talented freshman and sophomores that just need to prove themselves. Could be very nice.