Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-11-2007, 09:23 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
Outkast is one of my favorite groups of All-Time. Public Enemy was just nuts! They weren't afraid to speak their minds and let people know how they felt. NWA the same..
I'm a big Public Enemy fan. FLAVA FLAVVVEEEE!!!
Old 04-11-2007, 09:55 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would put Pac and Game together.. Dre on the beat of course

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 10:02 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jets future View Post
does any one think hip hop is dead going to be NAS last cd. i liked it a lot. but i think he ll make more. ppl keep saying nas is over. hip hop is dead is a hot cd. a lot of the songs all have a meaning to it.
I'm going to his concert in 6 days, so at least it would be a happy ending for me as a fan. Hip Hop is Dead was a significant album because he was able to make it into a commercial mainstream album while still maintaining his integrity and making good music. That's the problem with 95% of rappers nowadays, even if they have skill they just blow it all away with some lame-ass dance song or girly song. I like Fabolous a lot, but he gets no love or respect from most fans because he is a sell-out and he's inconsistent.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 10:56 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

jets future, that -rep you gave me was very hurtful.

I demand an apology.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 07:17 PM    (permalink
AdrianWilson12
Veteran

AdrianWilson12 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'm going to buy my first Jedi Mind Trick, The Roots and Jurassic 5 album and was wondering which you lot think were the best. According to most reviews The Psycho, Social..., Things Fall Apart and Quality Control are their best works. Is that right?

I'm still wondering what you all think about poet laureate infinity. I posted the link a couple of pages ago. It is 5 11 minute tracks that can run simultaneously and be switched in between each other yet still keeping Canibus's flow perfectly. Or can just run altogether at 55 mins. I guess Canibus wasn't joking when he said "He claimed that he had written the greatest rhyme of all time, but would never take it out his archives."
#1--Russell I can't be too disappointed in this pick because he is, realistically, a huge upgrade (in the same way that the Great Wall of China would be a huge upgrade over the fence in my backyard) over Andrew Walter.
AdrianWilson12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 10:48 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

jets future smells like sex panther.

when is kanyes album coming out isnt it called the graduation. did it come out. i dunno. does any know any of the singels comeing out
jets future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 01:28 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

never mind i found out
its comeing out this september
Released September 2007

Producer(s) Kanye West
Jon Brion
Chris Martin
Dr. Dre
Rick Rubin
DJ Premier
will.i.am
Eminem
Pete Rock
Just Blaze

Look at the list of producers. you know its going to be hot. but ppl are going to be confused, and will think kanye is a good mc. which he isnt. its all about the production
Old 04-13-2007, 07:48 PM    (permalink
cheesehead10790
Veteran

cheesehead10790 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777 View Post
I would take Immortal Technique for one. I don't really no much about the whole rap scene though.
Yes Immortal Technique is one of the best. His raps actually have a message. The lyrics are amazing.

Mickey Avalon has some catchy songs too.

^tek
cheesehead10790 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 08:22 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The more and more I hear Timberland the more I'm starting to hate him..

Old 04-13-2007, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Big Mike hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zMMJ_s7A5vY

The track was MURKED!!!!!!

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 08:43 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Listen to this please. When Big Pun was alive with LOX and when Camron was good

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xlc1bw_Fww8

Old 04-13-2007, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

http://youtube.com/watch?v=o2bSdlL145A

omg listen to that too. LOX is so underated.

Old 04-15-2007, 02:55 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

styles p feat talib kweli-testify
Old 04-15-2007, 03:03 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

i m listing to jay z ft eminem- renegade

if the rumor is right 50 cent said he is trying to unite jay z nas eminem and 50 in one track together. to make a diss to dipset. wow how funny is it that 50 cent is trying to be a peacemaker. lol. how many ppl did he cause beef with.
Old 04-15-2007, 03:28 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
i m listing to jay z ft eminem- renegade

if the rumor is right 50 cent said he is trying to unite jay z nas eminem and 50 in one track together. to make a diss to dipset. wow how funny is it that 50 cent is trying to be a peacemaker. lol. how many ppl did he cause beef with.
I don't really see any beef on the track. Jay-Z and Nas patched things up.. Eminem doesn't have beef with no one. 50 is Mr. Beef. IMO I don't think it would go through, but you never know

Old 04-15-2007, 03:40 PM    (permalink
Ho0k Em'
Pro Bowler

Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
I don't really see any beef on the track. Jay-Z and Nas patched things up.. Eminem doesn't have beef with no one. 50 is Mr. Beef. IMO I don't think it would go through, but you never know
50 and Nas had some problems too i think
Old 04-15-2007, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ho0k Em' View Post
50 and Nas had some problems too i think
correct, 50 Cent is a dumbass, diissing the great Nas. Who does he think he is.

Old 04-15-2007, 03:44 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Mike View Post
correct, 50 Cent is a dumbass, diissing the great Nas. Who does he think he is.
well he is, but atleast he isnt like camron and say he bodied nas. this track might go down, since they all had beef with the diplomats. and i would like to see this happeneing
Old 04-15-2007, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Quote:
well he is, but atleast he isnt like camron and say he bodied nas. this track might go down, since they all had beef with the diplomats. and i would like to see this happeneing
i guess you're right. Camron sucks too now. He was good back in the BadBoy days. When he was making tracks with LOX and ****:)

Old 04-15-2007, 03:47 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Is there any link to this? I have beef with the diplomats are they gonna throw me on the track too?

Old 04-15-2007, 09:20 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

well its a rumor for now. 50 said he is trying to unite em. three of the top 10 greatest mc's all time, and 50 cent on the same track. its going to be sick
Old 04-15-2007, 11:35 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianWilson12 View Post
I'm going to buy my first Jedi Mind Trick, The Roots and Jurassic 5 album and was wondering which you lot think were the best. According to most reviews The Psycho, Social..., Things Fall Apart and Quality Control are their best works. Is that right?
For Jurassic 5, which cd I prefer between Quality Control and Power in Numbers changes all the time. If you like Jurassic 5 I would recommend getting both.

Great songs on both cd's:
Power in numbers- Freedom, A Day at the Races, What's Golden, Sum of Us,
Acetate Prophets, High Fidelity
Quality Control- the Game, Monkey Bars, Great Expectations, Quality Control, the Influence, Twelve
Old 04-15-2007, 11:41 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Roots
J5 are two of the best live shows I ever seen
J-Live is right up there. Turntabling while MCing ZOMGZ
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 08:06 AM    (permalink
AdrianWilson12
Veteran

AdrianWilson12 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunningham06 View Post
For Jurassic 5, which cd I prefer between Quality Control and Power in Numbers changes all the time. If you like Jurassic 5 I would recommend getting both.

Great songs on both cd's:
Power in numbers- Freedom, A Day at the Races, What's Golden, Sum of Us,
Acetate Prophets, High Fidelity
Quality Control- the Game, Monkey Bars, Great Expectations, Quality Control, the Influence, Twelve
Cheers for the help. I think I'll order Quality Control first and then get Power in Numbers after unless I dislike QC.
#1--Russell I can't be too disappointed in this pick because he is, realistically, a huge upgrade (in the same way that the Great Wall of China would be a huge upgrade over the fence in my backyard) over Andrew Walter.
AdrianWilson12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 12:50 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

So anyone pick up any new CDs?