Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-22-2007, 05:52 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
ive heard of them
i liek their song what i need
they from flordia so they might try to get the pretty ricky route

but i think they got potential

but i liek one chance better
They're definitely going the Pretty Ricky route, but they're much better because they can actually sing and they don't have rappers in their group.....

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 05:53 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

jets future smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Leave the "hop off my dick" line to 50 Cent, don't steal his most incredible diss line.....

What is the begging? Is that when you beg 50 to let you get on your knees? Why don't you get your lips off his dick.....
lol thats what you got. wow.
just settel up the beef man.
jets future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 05:56 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
They're definitely going the Pretty Ricky route, but they're much better because they can actually sing and they don't have rappers in their group.....
i really like pleasures voice outta pretty ricky
if they do split up i hope he makes a cd
ill buy/download it
Old 03-22-2007, 05:58 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone hear about Taj-He-Spitz? This guy got spitters man, real hood stuff

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 06:19 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i really like pleasures voice outta pretty ricky
if they do split up i hope he makes a cd
ill buy/download it
You should download the Lets Make Love Remix if u haven't already, it has your favourite rapper on it....

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-22-2007, 06:21 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Big Mike hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Does anybody know a rapper known as St.Raw or Straws. This guys is a great rapper, his flow and wordplay is very potent and im starting to fall in love with is music.

If you dont beleive me dwnload some tracks from the mxtape it is what it is

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 06:31 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You should download the Lets Make Love Remix if u haven't already, it has your favourite rapper on it....
i thought that one was the original
or is the one with kell the original version
Old 03-22-2007, 06:32 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

S.C.O.M. by Fort Minor/Juelz Santana

Check it out, awesome beat.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 08:05 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
i thought that one was the original
or is the one with kell the original version
Original w/Kells, but they're both good.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-22-2007, 08:07 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Original w/Kells, but they're both good.

i got the one with pap
its hot

do u know any more new r&b groups or singers

i know one
and thats lee carr
look for him etk
Old 03-22-2007, 08:11 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

I like Keri Hilson a lot right now, she's hooked up with all the best producers and she's like the female Ne-Yo cuz of all the songs she writes. She's not new but hasn't hit it big yet with an album....

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-22-2007, 08:13 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
I like Keri Hilson a lot right now, she's hooked up with all the best producers and she's like the female Ne-Yo cuz of all the songs she writes. She's not new but hasn't hit it big yet with an album....

i havent heard of her

but for reals download some lee carr

his song act like that is tight
also the way we use to be
Old 03-22-2007, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't stop listening to Dancing With the Devil by Immortal Technique, great song.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 08:21 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft King View Post
Can't stop listening to Dancing With the Devil by Immortal Technique, great song.
songs also sad
i had my jaw open for a long time listenin to taht song
Old 03-22-2007, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
songs also sad
i had my jaw open for a long time listenin to taht song
I'm starting to really get into Technique, been listening to them and alot Tech N9ne, especially Come Gangsta'. So underrated.
Old 03-22-2007, 08:24 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
I'm starting to really get into Technique, been listening to them and alot Tech N9ne, especially Come Gangsta'. So underrated.

tech n9ne can flow
he raps fast
probably one of the fastest to go with busta, bones, twista
Old 03-22-2007, 08:34 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
i havent heard of her

but for reals download some lee carr

his song act like that is tight
also the way we use to be
The only one I found was Act Like That. Not really catchy but I like the Bryan Michael Cox-style beat.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-22-2007, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
The only one I found was Act Like That. Not really catchy but I like the Bryan Michael Cox-style beat.

i like his voice
i think he can do big things in teh future

do u got anyone else new tha ti might like
Old 03-22-2007, 08:40 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
tech n9ne can flow
he raps fast
probably one of the fastest to go with busta, bones, twista
No he cannot Tech N9ne is one of the worst rappers I've ever listened to. I once had to listen to him for 30 minutes and felt like I was going to become physically sick. Tech N9ne is the stereotypical rapper who all he raps about is getting some, and describing "feminine parts."
Old 03-22-2007, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunningham06 View Post
No he cannot Tech N9ne is one of the worst rappers I've ever listened to. I once had to listen to him for 30 minutes and felt like I was going to become physically sick. Tech N9ne is the stereotypical rapper who all he raps about is getting some, and describing "feminine parts."
Not true, Tech N9ne is great, great lyrics, original voice, extremely underrated. I might just like everyone of his songs, what song of his did you hear?
Old 03-22-2007, 08:43 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
i like his voice
i think he can do big things in teh future

do u got anyone else new tha ti might like
No I don't really know a whole lot of unknown singers, but you should listen to some Keshia Chante. She's from Toronto and only 18 and she's really talented, but her music is really poppy.

Unpredictable & Shook (The Answer) are good.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-22-2007, 08:45 PM    (permalink
snuff

Original Voice? Thats a new one.
Old 03-22-2007, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
No I don't really know a whole lot of unknown singers, but you should listen to some Keshia Chante. She's from Toronto and only 18 and she's really talented, but her music is really poppy.

Unpredictable & Shook (The Answer) are good.

u should download
midwest city-one love
Old 03-22-2007, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff View Post
Original Voice? Thats a new one.

what do you mean?
Old 03-22-2007, 08:46 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not true, Tech N9ne is great, great lyrics, original voice, extremely underrated. I might just like everyone of his songs, what song of his did you hear?
I've heard many tech n9ne songs, and I'm sorry but I don't see how you can listen to immortal technique (who is great), and then listen to this and think these lyrics are good.

Hey, I've been bustin'
And fizz knuckin' *****
It tizz nothin' for years puffin'
I've been clutchin' riches from his muffin'
Heres **** you ******* this is toughin' I
(Don't know what the **** you thinkin' telling me this **** is hella fake)
Say, since way back in the days rappin'
The blaze happen
I raised raves craves days would blade packin'
And stage saggin'
Theys wackin' Nina stays layed backin'

I've heard just about every song on every cd he's put out and just despise him.