Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-09-2007, 05:13 PM    (permalink
litlharsh
Veteran

litlharsh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.litlharsh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Every track is good man. You look at discussions about it and everyone's naming different tracks for their favorite and no one's saying anything about listen that's a real nice single out for a while now. Definitely quality level and about beautiful struggle/ right about now

It's studly.
Originally Posted by Renji View Post
Keyshawn because i just hate T.O. he is a cocky son of a biscuit
But an athletic marvel for a second generation confectionary product
litlharsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 07:10 PM    (permalink
DuckHunt
Rookie

DuckHunt is a cocksman.DuckHunt is a cocksman.DuckHunt is a cocksman.DuckHunt is a cocksman.DuckHunt is a cocksman.

What are some good songs out?
DuckHunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 10:07 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yay Areaaaaa.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Its all about The U
Rookie

Its all about The U could make a wolverine purr.Its all about The U could make a wolverine purr.Its all about The U could make a wolverine purr.Its all about The U could make a wolverine purr.Its all about The U could make a wolverine purr.Its all about The U could make a wolverine purr.

this thread needs more Wu Tang

go listen to Uzi (Pinky Ring) the RZA's beats are insane
Its all about The U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how about c.r.e.a.m
Old 06-11-2007, 10:42 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
how about c.r.e.a.m
Cream and triumph are my favorite Wu Tang songs. Also we haven't talked much about Public Enemy either, who I'm also a big fan of.
Old 06-11-2007, 10:44 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunningham06 View Post
Cream and triumph are my favorite Wu Tang songs.

Ice Cream is my favorite by Raekwon

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 10:48 PM    (permalink
jbeans187
Veteran

jbeans187 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.jbeans187 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Might have been said already, but Kanye's new tracks are amazing. Check out "Stronger" and "Cant tell me nothing". Lil Waynes new mixtape, The drought is over 3, has some tracks from tha carter 3, they are good too. Also Game released his Dr. Dre tracks that were supposed to be on his last cd, these 6 or 7 songs alone could be sold as an album

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs
jbeans187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Aftermath
Veteran

Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.

Da Rockwilder /w Method and Red is fire.

Sig by yours truly.
Aftermath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 12:06 AM    (permalink
Its all about The U
Rookie

Its all about The U could make a wolverine purr.Its all about The U could make a wolverine purr.Its all about The U could make a wolverine purr.Its all about The U could make a wolverine purr.Its all about The U could make a wolverine purr.Its all about The U could make a wolverine purr.

who would you say are the greatest rap groups of all time

i'd go

1. Wu Tang Clan
2. N.W.A.
3. Public Enemy
4. A Tribe Called Quest
5. Run DMC / Beasite Boys
Old 06-12-2007, 12:30 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Its all about The U View Post

i'd go

1. Wu Tang Clan
2. N.W.A.
3. Public Enemy
4. A Tribe Called Quest
I would seriously give Outkast a nod for one of the Greatest Groups of All Time.. Three Six have been doing it steady for a long time now. Good list tho..

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 12:43 AM    (permalink
-black
Pro Bowler

-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

i'd go

1. Wu Tang Clan
2. N.W.A.
3. Public Enemy
4. A Tribe Called Quest
no particular order (does duo's count?)

Bone Thugz, Hot Boys, Fugees, Geto Boys, Goodie Mob, Outkast, Dead Prez, Gang Starr

-sig by jkpigskin
-black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 12:43 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

i'd go

1. Wu Tang Clan
2. N.W.A.
3. Public Enemy
4. A Tribe Called Quest

here's my list talent wise

1. Gang Starr
2. Outkast
3. Wu Tang Clan
4. Mobb Deep
5. NWA

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 09:27 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

i'd go

1. Wu Tang Clan
2. N.W.A.
3. Public Enemy
4. A Tribe Called Quest
Top 10 is more suitable. Then you can include UGK, Outkast, etc.

I don't really consider Gang Starr to be a group.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 09:52 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Mob Figaz! It's thaaa MOB!

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 01:34 PM    (permalink
Its all about The U
Rookie

i didn't consider duos a group, or gang starr would be up there
Old 06-20-2007, 02:07 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Jurassic 5
2. Blackalicious
3. The Roots
4. Public Enemy
5. Outkast

something like that for me

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 03:32 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbeans187 View Post
Might have been said already, but Kanye's new tracks are amazing. Check out "Stronger" and "Cant tell me nothing". Lil Waynes new mixtape, The drought is over 3, has some tracks from tha carter 3, they are good too. Also Game released his Dr. Dre tracks that were supposed to be on his last cd, these 6 or 7 songs alone could be sold as an album
I'm a big Kanye fan, but I didn't really like "Can't Tell Me Nothing" that much. I'm gonna go check out "Stronger" right now.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Phrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway View Post
I'm a big Kanye fan, but I didn't really like "Can't Tell Me Nothing" that much. I'm gonna go check out "Stronger" right now.
kanye West sampling Daft Punk...never thought I'd see that. Daft Punk is sweet though.
Old 06-20-2007, 03:48 PM    (permalink
LitoSheppard
Veteran

LitoSheppard needs more cowbell.

Boosie
the best
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNhOPiglM7k -they dykin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAtaf...elated&search= -smokin on purple

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi7ri...elated&search= -wipe me down

^ bantx
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEROY_FROM_YONDER View Post
**** this forum it will never ever been good cause its memebers eat doo doo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I just left him negative rep saying "I don't eat doo doo".
LitoSheppard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

I remember when i got the Lil Boosie and Webbie CDs(burned) and people thought they were ***, now they like wipe me down. Its funny how just 1 song can change a persons view on a rapper, like Shoulder Lean was huge, then died and now no one cares about dro, its weird
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 03:56 PM    (permalink
LitoSheppard
Veteran

LitoSheppard needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
I remember when i got the Lil Boosie and Webbie CDs(burned) and people thought they were ***, now they like wipe me down. Its funny how just 1 song can change a persons view on a rapper, like Shoulder Lean was huge, then died and now no one cares about dro, its weird
That's not me, I've been with boosie n webbie before wipe me down
wipe me down, they dykn, smokin on purple, set it off, touchdown ,zoom, hatin, and a couple more, so im loyal to boosie im not bandwagon or anything

^ bantx
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEROY_FROM_YONDER View Post
**** this forum it will never ever been good cause its memebers eat doo doo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I just left him negative rep saying "I don't eat doo doo".
LitoSheppard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 03:59 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

that a boy, I liked that Webbie freestyle off os Stay Fly i believe of Savage Life. My friend was like that ***** is weak, course hes a "blood" and from LA or sum ********. lol fat black was more like it
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 04:14 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
kanye West sampling Daft Punk...never thought I'd see that. Daft Punk is sweet though.
I don't think there's anything Kanye wouldn't sample.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 07:10 PM    (permalink
ripdw27
Veteran

ripdw27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

most of dj khaleds work is great.. love t-pain n the song im so hood is good... Chamillionaire is awesome to... and as for Kanye West, i think his best song is Touch The Sky
ripdw27 is offline   Reply With Quote