Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-23-2007, 02:01 PM    (permalink
turninandburnin1
Rookie

turninandburnin1 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

yes i just said that like 4 posts ago it is the most worthless piece of trash. Only good song he will ever make is throw some d's. Which sucks because I was kinda pulling for him to make a good album, but that didnt happen.
Old 03-23-2007, 02:01 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not trying to stir up anything but this is just some news I found while making my daily rounds.

http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=6843

50 Cent and Tony Yayo ALLEGEDLY attack a 14-year old.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 02:03 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turninandburnin1 View Post
yes i just said that like 4 posts ago it is the most worthless piece of trash. Only good song he will ever make is throw some d's. Which sucks because I was kinda pulling for him to make a good album, but that didnt happen.
He's got some good songs on there other than Throw some D's. Off top, "And I love you" ft Big Boi and Pastor Troy is a good one.

Old 03-23-2007, 02:16 PM    (permalink
turninandburnin1
Rookie

50 CENT IS SUCH A QUEEERRR!!!!!! And his disses on Camron are horrible.
Old 03-23-2007, 02:22 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

no not rich boy
im talkin about baby boy da prince
the one who sings the way i live
Old 03-23-2007, 02:23 PM    (permalink
turninandburnin1
Rookie

o wow lol i get those two mxed up for sum reason my bad. And I didnt even know Baby boy da prince had an album out yet.
Old 03-23-2007, 02:38 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turninandburnin1 View Post
o wow lol i get those two mxed up for sum reason my bad. And I didnt even know Baby boy da prince had an album out yet.
it came out i think the 20th
Old 03-23-2007, 11:02 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How'd the Andre downloads go, guys?
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 11:08 PM    (permalink
Phrost

Recently I have become fond of Lil Wayne.
Old 03-23-2007, 11:25 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
How'd the Andre downloads go, guys?
Came across Cadillac Girl ft. Mac Dre (RIP). I like it.

Old 03-23-2007, 11:32 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
Came across Cadillac Girl ft. Mac Dre (RIP). I like it.
Then download Andre-n-Andre. You'll love it. Hype Sav Life is a good one, too; that one's off of Mac Dre's Thizz Nation Vol. 2 album.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 11:58 PM    (permalink
Phrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunningham06 View Post
I'm hot cause I'm fly, you ain't cause you not.

LYRICAL GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol, Me and my friends at school were talking about that ****, soooooo bad...
Old 03-24-2007, 12:02 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Then download Andre-n-Andre. You'll love it. Hype Sav Life is a good one, too; that one's off of Mac Dre's Thizz Nation Vol. 2 album.
Now days, I've been listenin to Husalah and The Jacka. Like I said before, just bought the Bidness CD. I've gotten into The Pack stuff. Traximillion is a damn good producer

Old 03-24-2007, 12:03 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
lol, Me and my friends at school were talking about that ****, soooooo bad...
Reason #1 why Hip Hop is dead

Old 03-24-2007, 12:08 AM    (permalink
Phrost

Quote:
Reason #1 why Hip Hop is dead
All too true. It is cyclamatic though. Their will eventually be a hip-hop revolution per se in which people will get tired of "this is why I'm hot , this is why your not blah blah blah" ****.
Old 03-24-2007, 12:14 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
All too true. It is cyclamatic though. Their will eventually be a hip-hop revolution per se in which people will get tired of "this is why I'm hot , this is why your not blah blah blah" ****.
Like a Renaissance.. That would be great!

Old 03-24-2007, 12:21 AM    (permalink
Phrost

Quote:
Like a Renaissance.. That would be great!
Perfect word actually, adding to my sig.
Old 03-24-2007, 12:27 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Perfect word actually, adding to my sig.
Hopefully the movement of REAL rap/hip hop gets stronger.

Old 03-24-2007, 02:27 AM    (permalink
A-Dub4President
Rookie

A-Dub4President hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Anyone catch Prodigy's new album? Nothing special, but an all around good album.
Old 03-24-2007, 02:32 AM    (permalink
snuff

Quite interesting that all of you say hip-hop is dead only because nas says it most likely...
Old 03-24-2007, 04:36 AM    (permalink
litlharsh
Veteran

litlharsh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.litlharsh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Just got tix for the Gym Class Heroes Tour woooo

On the bill:

Gym Class Heroes (w00t)
P.O.S. (YES!!YESS!!)
rx bandits (haven't heard anything)
K-OS (OMFG ORGASM)
litlharsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 08:55 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff View Post
Quite interesting that all of you say hip-hop is dead only because nas says it most likely...
QFT

I don't say "hip hop is dead" ever because of that reason, it's lame. Instead I just pull my hair our every time Mims comes on when I'm working out....

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 09:44 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
QFT

I don't say "hip hop is dead" ever because of that reason, it's lame. Instead I just pull my hair our every time Mims comes on when I'm working out....
I'm not going to lie, I wasn't saying it till Nas came out with the song. But it made more aware of what kind of stuff is being put out. I dislike "this is why I'm hot" and "Walk it out".

Old 03-24-2007, 11:29 AM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
To tell you the truth, Jungle is the song that pretty much made me start blazing.

If you guys can, download Andre-n-Andre off the Bullets album. It features Mac Dre, who I'm starting to like more and more (as you can see).

Other great Nickatina songs are Blood N My Hair, Dice of Life (The Bottle), 2 B U, and Soul of a Coke Dealer. I actually have a huge playlist of my favorite songs across all of his albums, and I could send post the list if you guys want.
I've gotten every song you mentioned but Blood N My Hair, so far liking them. Is the song I missed a good one?? BTW using LimeWire.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

cadillac don-inside peanut butter outside jelly

hahahaha